#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Wikileaks releases Soros' dealings

08-16-2016, 11:47 AM #1
blub23
Squire
Bit surprised no one has posted this yet. Wikileaks unveils Soros manipulation. Here you can find a short summary of the organizations and projects he funds in Europe (focus on the Netherlands), unsurprisingly pro-EU and pro-Islam: http://www.geenstijl.nl/archives/images/...rlands.pdf

And the wikileaks website where you can read through all of the leaks:

http://soros.dcleaks.com/
The following 3 users Like blub23's post:
  • Freetoday, blue forest, Stride

08-16-2016, 07:19 PM #2
Thunderian
Chaplain
Yeah, you'd think on a board on like this there'd be more interest.  Thanks for the links.

All these recent email leaks are just adding more layers of flavor and crunch to the giant taco salad that is the 2016 US presidential election.  The amazing thing is that nothing seems to have any effect on Hillary.

08-17-2016, 11:48 AM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
You could release all the information you want to on people like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Zionists, Jews, and etc. but it won't make a difference because they control the system. When you control economies you control everything and everyone in it and they know this.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Alex, Tarikko

08-17-2016, 01:53 PM #4
blub23
Squire
(08-17-2016, 11:48 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  You could release all the information you want to on people like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Zionists, Jews, and etc. but it won't make a difference because they control the system. When you control economies you control everything and everyone in it and they know this.

Those evul Joos! As long as you keep using this generalizing word, people will not take you seriously. There are good and bad Jews, just like good and bad Christians, just like good and bad Muslims, etc.. It's not rocket science.

You give central bankers too much power. More and more people are realizing that the foundation of the monetary system is corrupt. The more people who will realize this, the bigger the chance the final revolution of western society against the central banks will occur and we will finally enjoy complete freedom. We can see more and more cracks in the facade, it's only a matter of time.

Unfortunately many people on this forum have a very negative future perspective (many due to their religion I guess), I try to keep a positive future perspective, as life gets rather depressing otherwise Cool

08-17-2016, 02:24 PM #5
Kung Fu
Chaplain

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, Alex, Tarikko

08-17-2016, 02:58 PM #6
Alex
Chaplain
(08-17-2016, 11:48 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  You could release all the information you want to on people like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Zionists, Jews, and etc. but it won't make a difference because they control the system. When you control economies you control everything and everyone in it and they know this.

Ironically enough they control Wikileaks.

How many will bother with the video?  I'm thinking 1, maybe 2 people.  People here seem to have a problem entertaining facts that invite cognitive dissonance.

Wiki is an outlet for the sheeple.  It's clear for those with the eyes to see.  However many here are blind.

Can you say.. gatekeeper?

Look at it this way, if Assange (Wikileaks) was any threat what so ever, he would have got a bullet a long, long time ago.  The powers that be have np's taking out thorns in their sides, just look at all the people dropping around Hillary recently.  

Its time to let go of the false heroes.  They are in the spotlight because they were put there. They are allowed to speak because the powers that be want their message to spread. For example, Alex Jones with his million+ fan base.  Think hes a threat to the establishment?

When the corporate owned media advertises for wikileaks, will you not atleast ask why? Maybe ask yourself where you first heard about wikileaks from.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 5 users Like Alex's post:
  • MoroccanEyes, Orwell's mentor, Mindshift, Kung Fu, Tarikko

08-17-2016, 03:32 PM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
If Wikileaks was a legitimate threat it would have been dealt with a long time ago. All this nonsense about him leaking this or that is nothing but theatrics.

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • MoroccanEyes, Alex, Tarikko

08-17-2016, 03:42 PM #8
blub23
Squire
(08-17-2016, 02:24 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  İmage

And how does the average Jewish Joe fit in this picture? Nice derail btw, first post on this thread you point at dem evul Joos. Do you have anything constructive to say about the actual leaks?

(08-17-2016, 02:58 PM)Alex Wrote:  

Ironically enough they control Wikileaks.

How many will bother with the video?  I'm thinking 1, maybe 2 people.  People here seem to have a problem entertaining facts that invite cognitive dissonance.

Wiki is an outlet for the sheeple.  It's clear for those with the eyes to see.  However many here are blind.

Can you say.. gatekeeper?

Look at it this way, if Assange (Wikileaks) was any threat what so ever, he would have got a bullet a long, long time ago.  The powers that be have np's taking out thorns in their sides, just look at all the people dropping around Hillary recently.  

Its time to let go of the false heroes.  They are in the spotlight because they were put there. They are allowed to speak because the powers that be want their message to spread. For example, Alex Jones with his million+ fan base.  Think hes a threat to the establishment?

When the corporate owned media advertises for wikileaks, will you not atleast ask why? Maybe ask yourself where you first heard about wikileaks from.

Omg, they own everything!! Da Joos own YouTube, through Google, too!! Everything on YouTube is propaganda you know, how can you post a YouTube video?!?!?! EVERYONE IS IN ON IT!!!!

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds? When you spend too much time on these kind of websites, you kinda loose track of it all and start seeing conspiracies EVERYWHERE.

Anyways, this thread is about the Soros leaks. Since you seem to believe Wikileaks is 'in on it too' and have shown your 'evidence', I guess you have no further business in this thread?
The following 1 user Likes blub23's post:
  • FlixKandish

08-17-2016, 04:07 PM #9
Alex
Chaplain
(08-17-2016, 03:42 PM)blub23 Wrote:  ...
It goes without saying, I'm the first one here to point out the difference between a zionist and a Jew.

I would like to ask the obvious question here, are you Jewish? Because you seem to be getting bent out of shape over nothing.

If you want to see wiki as a guru more power to you. Just don't mind me.. pointing out what is obvious.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, DesertRose1, Kung Fu, Tarikko

08-17-2016, 04:15 PM #10
blub23
Squire
(08-17-2016, 04:07 PM)Alex Wrote:  
(08-17-2016, 03:42 PM)blub23 Wrote:  ...
It goes without saying, I'm the first one here to point out the difference between a zionist and a Jew.  

I would like to ask the obvious question here, are you Jewish?  Because you seem to be getting bent out of shape over nothing.

If you want to see wiki as a guru more power to you.  Just don't mind me.. pointing out what is obvious.

I am not Jewish, I just despise people who cannot distinguish between good and bad Jews. It discredits this entire forum and the 'conspiracy community' in general.

I am also not a fan of people who see conspiracies everywhere.I find it a defeatist mentality, as it gives certain shitty people more power than they actually have.

As already stated, I prefer to think positive about the future.