#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Poll note
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.  

Poll: Scientific poll- does the paranormal exist
Yes
Yes

What THEY Don't Want Us to Know

08-15-2016, 04:57 PM #1
BaronAmity
Marshall
New World Order, the inevitable self-destruction of the human race, Neo-Nazis checking their closets and under their beds for Jews (you'll be first against the wall when the revolution comes so keep being paranoid and may all your daughters fall in love and have babies with Black Muslim dudes named Hakim), people rioting cuz why the hell not, Christians debating how many angels can dance on the head of a needle (it's 42), Muslims developing cures for cancer and being bad mother effers just for surviving in a world out to destroy them, men running in circles and panicking about feminism (feminism is so vague that I don't even know what it means- feminism has a million different sects and variants), etc.-

all this is really super important and I know future generations will be inspired by the shining example set by us here at the VC forums and I'm sure they'll fight wars over the correct interpretation of our forum posts.

However- let's be real here. This is all just a conspiracy by the Jewish Green Alien Reptilian Communist Internationalist Demonic Illuminati- anyone can see that. It's a distraction to distract us! From! WHAT'S! REALLY GOING ON!

THAT'S RITE! I WILL NUT BE SILINT! NO! NO I WON'T! IM NOT HAVING THIS AND I'VE SWITCHED TO CAPS LOCK! I MEAN BUSINESS! I REALLY MEAAN BUSINESS! YEAH!

!!!

You see, they don't want us to know what's really going on! Ghosts!

They don't want us to swap ghost stories! Let's stick it to the man by swaping ghost stories!

Does anyone know any ghost stories?
The following 1 user Likes BaronAmity's post:
  • Trenton

08-15-2016, 05:20 PM #2
Lady
Chaplain
Huh  For reals? You know we can only vote "yes" in the survey, right?

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • BaronAmity

08-15-2016, 05:31 PM #3
Alex
Chaplain
Powers that be actually engage in kabbalism frequently, which in essence is "ghost" (jinn) worship in exchange for favors in this world.

End of the day the devils want whatever angers God so its no surprise satanic ritual abuse hardly makes headlines and when it does its brushed away as a hoax, for instance the recent Hampstead case.

Quote:"Bohemian club, thats where all those rich republicans go stand up naked against redwood trees, right?

~Bill Clinton
They like to mock people when the truth is Bohemian grove has more security then Fort Knox.

Why?  Why do they want hidden from the public eye?

If you want to find out what they don't want you to know research into Harut and Marut, King Solomon. Since its best to start at the beginning.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • Tarikko

08-15-2016, 05:32 PM #4
BaronAmity
Marshall
(08-15-2016, 05:20 PM)Lady Wrote:  Huh  For reals? You know we can only vote "yes" in the survey, right?

Freedom is outdated.

08-15-2016, 05:34 PM #5
BaronAmity
Marshall
(08-15-2016, 05:31 PM)Alex Wrote:  Powers that be actually engage in kabbalism frequently, which in essence is "ghost" (jinn) worship in exchange for favors in this world.

End of the day the devils want whatever angers God so its no surprise satanic ritual abuse hardly makes headlines and when it does its brushed away as a hoax, for instance the recent Hampstead case.

Quote:"Bohemian club, thats where all those rich republicans go stand up naked against redwood trees, right?

~Bill Clinton
They like to mock people when the truth is Bohemian grove has more security then Fort Knox.

Why?  Why do they want hidden from the public eye?

If you want to find out what they don't want you to know research into Harut and Marut, King Solomon. Since its best to start at the beginning.

Thanks for the research leads. #PeaceToAllTheRealResearchers
The following 1 user Likes BaronAmity's post:
  • Tarikko

08-17-2016, 12:22 AM #6
BaronAmity
Marshall
I would like to thank everyone in the name of science. By means of a free and unbiased poll, we can see that the paranormal is very much a part of reality. Everyone has unanimously voted for "yes" and "yes" is winning. There has been a certain amount of controversy incited by radicals who wish to discredit our free and fair election. Remember that these extremists hate us for our freedom and we must fight their hatred by ignoring whatever they say. They are trying to brainwash us with their HIDDEN AGENDA but we are too smart to fall for it.

Please continue voting and long live science and freedom!
This post was last modified: 08-17-2016, 12:23 AM by BaronAmity.