#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
I caught a ghost on snapchat?

08-06-2016, 10:34 PM #1
Trenton
Justiciar
Me and my GF were.playing around with snapchat and caught an unexpected guest...

Thought maybe it couldve been a glitch in the background...like my kitchen looking like "a face" or something. But parts of what we were unable to record were... the "face" moving up close to the camera in shot.. the face opening its mouth in the "dog" filter when we asked "it" to. It held still or moved closer or further away when we asked it to. 

I wish we couldve recorded the whole experience. I caught a few pictures myself here on my tablet but my screencapture button tweaked out. 

Could be a glitch but we play with snapchat a lot and ive never had this happen. Also not sure how you can politely ask a glitch to behave on cue...lol

Whatchall think?

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Goku

08-08-2016, 05:14 AM #2
Goku
Chaplain
I think you're hilarious and should post more.

On the other hand, I'm sure there is a plausible solution to this; like a reflection on the screen or the utensils in the back being registered as a 'face/head'.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • FlixKandish, Trenton

08-08-2016, 05:39 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
(08-08-2016, 05:14 AM)Goku Wrote:  I think you're hilarious and should post more.

On the other hand, I'm sure there is a plausible solution to this; like a reflection on the screen or the utensils in the back being registered as a 'face/head'.

I thought so as well.. The hanging decorations or something couldve been mistaken by the app as "eyes" or something.

However i noticed after rewatching the videos, if you look where the "eyes" should he on the "ghost" in the second video, if you look closely, there appears to be a faint blinking motion. Like i can actually see eyes blinking (albiet very transparent/invisibleish)

Also in the first video, the "ghost" i faceswapped with opens their mouth and the teetg are unlike my large rabbit like overbite. Theyre small and straight. Also a "glitch" cant open its mouth... the suoerimposed image of my face on something that isnt moving wouldnt open its mouth or smile.

I caught the "ghost" again yesterday afternoon messing around with it again. At one point the "dog" lens i was registered, and a dalmation image shows up, as ifsomeone was sitting in my lap. Nothing on my shirt couldve looked like a face.

I also facswapped again with a face sideways behind me. It hung there for a while, so being a weirdo i said "smile or something."

It stayed still and didnt open its mouth at ll, but the "cheek" muscles tightened in the way of a smile. The face was large and muscular like a grown mans face. And the wall was plain white behind me.

Still kinda weird.

I had my screen capture app running to record everything i was doing on my tablet. But everytime something showed up my screencapture app stopped recording. I was so mad i swear. Tried it twice...

My girlfriend managed to upload those videos to youtube because she recorded them off her snapchat story. But i cant record the happenings live.

Its frustrating lol.

Still could be a glitch, but idk... its too... "alive" in how it responds to us talking to it while using these lenses. Ive seen about 2 other images/videos like this on youtube, and idk what to make of them.

Ah well.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
  • freekundli

08-18-2016, 06:03 AM #4
freekundli
Knight
I am waiting for more pics of this ghost..

Anyone can be a millionaire, but to become a billionaire you need an astrologer.

09-01-2016, 01:40 AM #5
JehovahisYrname
Squire
No such thing as ghosts, 'For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all" Ecc 9:5,10.

The demons pretend to be ghosts to spread lies and untruths and make the bible look bad.
The following 2 users Like JehovahisYrname's post:
  • Alex, Tarikko

09-01-2016, 01:44 AM #6
BaronAmity
Marshall
Lol @ it's not a ghost, don't be silly it's a demon!

Lol it's something. Clearly we're dealing with some crazy paranormal stuff.
The following 1 user Likes BaronAmity's post:
  • Trenton

09-06-2016, 01:54 AM #7
JehovahisYrname
Squire
(09-01-2016, 01:44 AM)BaronAmity Wrote:  Lol @ it's not a ghost, don't be silly it's a demon!

lol, i saw the video after

09-06-2016, 03:04 AM #8
Trenton
Justiciar
(09-01-2016, 01:44 AM)BaronAmity Wrote:  Lol @ it's not a ghost, don't be silly it's a demon!

I know the ghosts in the video. They've followed me around my whole life. First time I've gotten "evidence" of them on camera.

I believe ghosts are real. They could be demons. But they're hella polite demons if they are.

And it could be a horrible glitch. But regarding the footage I didn't capture, I'd say it's safe to assume it was my ghost friends.

WooooooooOooOo

• Tarikko

09-06-2016, 09:09 AM #9
Alex
Chaplain
(09-06-2016, 03:04 AM)Trenton Wrote:  

I know the ghosts in the video. They've followed me around my whole life. First time I've gotten "evidence" of them on camera.

I believe ghosts are real. They could be demons. But they're hella polite demons if they are.

And it could be a horrible glitch. But regarding the footage I didn't capture, I'd say it's safe to assume it was my ghost friends.

WooooooooOooOo

I think JehovahisYrname was trying to point out there are no ghosts as in the dead are conscious of nothing. Paranormal activities are 100% demon / jinn activity.  There is a difference between the two even though society has collaborated them.

When someone passes on their test here is done. They don't return to this plane in any shape or form.  However people frequently report seeing a passed on relative, but this is simply because demons can appear in whatever form they wish. For the most part it is black dogs or snakes, but they can take on any shape really.  

Demons can't read your thoughts but they can communicate with your qureen.  Ever notice how a fortune teller can tell you things you think only you alone know? This is your worthless companion feeding her the info.  Anyway, this communication is usually enough to give a demon an accurate depiction of a passed on loved one.  

I assume most are unaware of the qureen as i myself was ignorant to them before Islam.  You can imagine a qureen by picturing the red devil from cartoons.
We all have one.  The angel calling to good is there as well.  Whichever one a person usually sides with is usually the louder voice.  This is due to spots on the heart added when a person sins, but that's another topic.

Qureens aside... Many people who have entity problems tend to have paranormal issues for years, most without any knowledge of them. There are alot of cases where people seek exorcism and the demon claims to have been there for years. This is one reason why some are hesitant to leave, they simply know no other life.  Others are there for other reasons.  I've explained the reasons why one deals with long term possession on here before i believe.  Love, lust, vengeance, sehr, ect.  

I believe when you say you have dealt with them your entire life Trenton because this is usually the way it goes. It could be several but odds are its just one that has attached itself to you.  The videos of snapchat are hard to prove to a non believer because a glitch can easily explain it away.  Its something one needs to experience in real life to be able to acknowledge perhaps?

If you ever wanted to get rid of it permanently there are ways.  But it doesn't sound like you do.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko

09-06-2016, 01:11 PM #10
Trenton
Justiciar
It's true I don't want to exorscize them. They're not hurting me and I'm not hurting them.

I know a lot about spirits and I know the ones to stay away from. The ones you'd spit on the ground they live on. 

These guys may be devils to others, but they're part of my life, and part of the test of life as well.

It's something you'd have to live with personally to understand. And though others have had these experiences. They're not the same as my own experiences. 

Tbh I cold never imagine abandoning them. You'd have to know them to understand why.