#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Are you STILL proud to be an American?

08-06-2016, 05:31 PM #1
Claire Rousseau
The title of the video below is a bit off, but it is still a must-see for ALL Americans----and it sums up the reason why I will NEVER let my son join the U.S. Military!

Jesus saith unto him, he that hath seen me hath seen the Father. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me.      ~John 14:9-11

The following 4 users Like Claire Rousseau's post:
  • Kung Fu, Orwell's mentor, EliasP, Tarikko

08-06-2016, 07:33 PM #2
But... Freedom and democracy!!!!

And WMDs.. Yes... Saddam got nooks!!

Isn't that so??!!

On a serious note sis, may God reward you for that post.. Your heart is in the right place

They dare talk Islamic terrorism, which both you and I know it's mostly false flags while the USA government is doing it on a MASS scale..

Seems people need to be reminded what's the definition of terrorism is

But it's ok, once you put on that army suit.. It ceases to be terrorism and it becomes warfare and that's fine..

Sick how people are so brainwashed

Imagine this world we live in.. This deceit, wickedness and evil... And some question why hell must exist... Smh

This marine guy has come clean... And in Islam we believe there is always place for repentance and forgiveness as long as the heart is sincere... God is the most compassionate and forgiving.. May He look past his wrong doings

And may more follow in his footsteps

It's a sad video to watch

Do you know that more than 10% of Iraqi babies are being born with severe mutations? Due to the depleted uranium being strewn all over the area?

They even want to destroy the next generations to come

Only God knows how many millions have died, suffered, been maimed, made destitute, orphaned, widowed... due to a false flag

God sees all though... And it all falls under his masterplan

Salam to you dear

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 8 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • bbsion, Kung Fu, Alex, MoroccanEyes, Orwell's mentor, Freetoday, Claire Rousseau, EliasP

08-06-2016, 07:38 PM #3
(08-06-2016, 05:31 PM)Claire Rousseau Wrote:  The title of the video below is a bit off, but it is still a must-see for ALL Americans----and it sums up the reason why I will NEVER let my son join the U.S. Military!
What if he wants to join, could you really stop him?

But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress. O my strength, I will sing praises to You; For God is my stronghold, the God who shows me lovingkindness. Psalms 59:16-17 

08-07-2016, 09:49 AM #4
Claire Rousseau
(08-06-2016, 07:38 PM)Lisa Wrote:  
(08-06-2016, 05:31 PM)Claire Rousseau Wrote:  The title of the video below is a bit off, but it is still a must-see for ALL Americans----and it sums up the reason why I will NEVER let my son join the U.S. Military!
What if he wants to join, could you really stop him?

Well he's only 14, so he can't. Big Grin

Also, my brother-in-law did 3 tours in Iraq and survived to tell us enough truth about how he was just a govt pawn of the Marines that was ordered to kill anyone darker than a paper sack, and he has also convinced him not to join. He went in thinking he was defending his country and came out with enough innocent blood on his hands that he said he felt like Cain, and could hear the cries of the blood of those he killed from the ground, and that he never would have joined if he knew what he was getting in to. So I'm not worried about it.

Jesus saith unto him, he that hath seen me hath seen the Father. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me.      ~John 14:9-11

The following 7 users Like Claire Rousseau's post:
  • Al Mualim, Kung Fu, Orwell's mentor, EliasP, Tarikko, Freetoday, Todd

08-11-2016, 09:50 PM #5
Yes I am STILL proud to be an American. I understand and hopefully others as well, don't have control over their crazed overlords nor do I condone anything they do. I definitely understand why we're the most hated country on the face of the planet but even though we're most hated now,  elsewhere and centuries before the appearance of America, there were nations causing war and destruction on the other side of the globe, mostly in the Middle East. America, establish itself in the mid to late 1700's, more specifically 1776. Starting with the original 13 colonies, our ancestors established frontiers that would lead us to the great country we are today. Like all nations, we have problems and bloody history to add but
  I enjoy the many freedoms that I have like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to bear arms, that many have died for. 

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 1 user Likes That1kid's post:
  • MoroccanEyes

08-11-2016, 10:40 PM #6
never mind
This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 12:47 PM by EliasP.

My Worldview
America's Foundation - The Origin of Mankind Pt. 1, Pt. 2

The following 2 users Like EliasP's post:
  • Kung Fu, MoroccanEyes

08-12-2016, 08:50 AM #7
Kung Fu
I'm not an American but if I was I would hate being one.

When I feel down sometimes I always feel better after knowing the fact that I'm not American Big Grin
This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 08:51 AM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 4 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • 24theking, Claire Rousseau, BaronAmity, Al Mualim

08-13-2016, 12:40 AM #8
A timely email doing the rounds at present

Quote:I don't know the timing of this but it seems to be timeless...........
Wherever you stand, please take the time to read this; it ought to scare the beejeebers out of you!
We know Dick Lamm as Governor of Colorado .. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was an immigration overpopulation conference in Washington , DC , filled to capacity by many of America 's  finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor by the name of Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, 'Mexifornia,' explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal was destroying the entire state of California . He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream. Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America
The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States . He said, 'If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America . It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.''       
'Here is how they do it,' Lamm said:
'First, to destroy America , turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country...  History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: 'The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy.' Canada , Belgium , Malaysia , and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy , if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, Corsicans and Muslims.'
Lamm went on:

'Second, to destroy America , invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal; that there are no cultural differences. Make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds

'Third, we could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec ' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The apparent success of our own multi-ethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricy and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.' Lamm said, 'I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities.'
'Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school.'
'My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology...' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority.'
'My sixth plan for America 's downfall would include dual citizenship, and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precept. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games.. A common enemy, Persia , threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. 'E. Pluribus Unum' -- From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'Unum,' we will 'Balkanize' America as surely as Kosovo.' 
'Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-cultum, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America , it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.'
In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow. Profound silence followed. Finally he said, 'Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book 'Mexifornia.' His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America .. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book.'
There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Even barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in America Take note of California and other states. To date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book '1984..' In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: 'War is peace,' 'Freedom is slavery,' and 'Ignorance is strength..' 
Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

When the Law no longer protects you from the corrupt but protects the corrupt from you - you know your Nation is doomed.

The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • EliasP

08-13-2016, 01:16 AM #9
Ya know, I would be more inclined to read the above post if it weren't written in spammy font. Scrolling down every sentence is redundant and if anyone here is hard of screen hearing, they can adjust the font size to their liking.

08-13-2016, 02:11 AM #10
Right, because it's the poor and oppressed people who lack power who are responsible for the way things are. #Sarcasm

California and Texas were stolen from Mexico. White people love to complain about us while they order burritos and imitate the latest rap music. Diversity enriches culture, people. Can you imagine the United States with no hip-hop, rock and roll or Mexican food?

Rather than target the most vulnerable people, you should be logical and look at the people with power.

Also, I resent the term "American" as it is used. America is North amd South America. It would be totally absurd if the Congo renamed itself The United States of Africa and defined itself as being the true Africa and claimed Ethiopians, Somalians, Tanzanians, etc. were non-Africans. It's a way of marginalizing people and making their lives seem unimportant so you can make maintain a system of modern-day colonialism.
The following 1 user Likes BaronAmity's post:
  • 24theking