#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Bilderberger types

08-05-2016, 10:24 PM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

08-06-2016, 12:07 AM #2
KoncreteMind
Chaplain
Do you pay alot of attention to black child? I think I've seen you post his videos before (unless that was someone else). I only ask because I do but it seems that every once in awhile he'll throw out a video that makes me think he sold out to the other side.
The following 2 users Like KoncreteMind's post:
  • Tarikko, Alex

08-08-2016, 10:50 PM #3
drgrim
Squire
I dont think he sold out, since he posted a video about hoax people many called him a shill but he just express his opinion,  maybe im wrong but i dont see how his video could mislead us.

08-11-2016, 06:23 PM #4
Freetoday
Justiciar
(08-06-2016, 12:07 AM)KoncreteMind Wrote:  Do you pay alot of attention to black child? I think I've seen you post his videos before (unless that was someone else). I only ask because I do but it seems that every once in awhile he'll throw out a video that makes me think he sold out to the other side.

You caught me. I usually check out Black child and Pockets of the Future. He's a Trump fan though.

If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

08-11-2016, 06:25 PM #5
Freetoday
Justiciar
(08-08-2016, 10:50 PM)drgrim Wrote:  I dont think he sold out, since he posted a video about hoax people many called him a shill but he just express his opinion,  maybe im wrong but i dont see how his video could mislead us.

He acts like a shill a bit. The whole Orlando thing was a Psy OP and he got upset that people called it a hoax.

(Akala)
The following 1 user Likes Freetoday's post:
  • Tarikko

08-12-2016, 04:47 PM #6
drgrim
Squire
Im pretty sure sure he did a video against trump and for the hoax subject he says that some hoax channel just popup a video just for the sake of it, he doesn't say none of them are hoax,  some are mk ultra programed etc, i think what pissed him off is that they release a video almost the same day w/o further research and it makes the truther community look bad like a cry wolf baby

08-12-2016, 09:27 PM #7
KoncreteMind
Chaplain
(08-11-2016, 06:23 PM)Freetoday Wrote:  
(08-06-2016, 12:07 AM)KoncreteMind Wrote:  Do you pay alot of attention to black child? I think I've seen you post his videos before (unless that was someone else). I only ask because I do but it seems that every once in awhile he'll throw out a video that makes me think he sold out to the other side.

You caught me. I usually check out Black child and Pockets of the Future. He's a Trump fan though.

Wasnt trying to call you out, just asking your opinion on him. Been watching his videos for some time now and he did seem to switch it up  some time ago. People seem to be calling him out for something if you look at his comment sections...

08-12-2016, 09:40 PM #8
KoncreteMind
Chaplain
(08-12-2016, 04:47 PM)drgrim Wrote:  Im pretty sure sure he did a video against trump and for the hoax subject he says that some hoax channel just popup a video just for the sake of it, he doesn't say none of them are hoax,  some are mk ultra programed etc, i think what pissed him off is that they release a video almost the same day w/o further research and it makes the truther community look bad like a cry wolf baby

As I remember it, he was saying that the orlando shooting was not a hoax. Despite actors.. err... I mean "victims" being carried to safety then laughing whilst the camera is still on them and despite a caller saying people were there holding doors shut not letting victims escape.

There was another questionable video by him but he deleted it after receiving such a bad response. I like his videos, but no I take it with a grain of salt.