#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Poll note

Poll: Donald Trump is a puppet of the Illuminati/Satanic Movement
Yes!
Nah, not enough evidence for that conclusion

Is Donald Trump Part of the Satanic Movement?!

08-02-2016, 02:17 PM #1
ZzZ
Squire
Hi folks, hope all is well.

(As an aside to our moderators, our friends: I wasn't sure how to get rid of the wax figure nudity, so if I've violated forum rules, I apologize. I am not trying to push profanity. This video apparently meets youtubes community guidelines criteria so I hope the moderators see my point of view for posting it. If you'd like me to remove this youtube video link, I will gladly do so. Thank you!)  

Thanks to Vigilant Citizen, Im sure many of us have become accustomed to recognizing occult symbolism. We all know it when we see it. In Kanye Wests most recent viral music video "Famous," we see several stars who sold their souls for fame lying naked next to eachother (wax figures,) including Republican Nominee Donald Trump.

Screenshot taken from:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...Trump.html

The lyrics of the song talk about how Kanye is still famous. The lyrics are encouraging people to act out with a rebellious, callous, carefree attitude. Its beyond obvious to me that this video is satanic. Agree/Disagree?

Is the presence of Trump in this video enough evidence for us to conclude that he is also a puppet of the Satanic movement? I personally think he's fooling the working white evangelical American south into thinking that he loves America and would sacrifice for us. I don't know how Americans are falling for his empty rhetoric. 

I think it would be very dangerous to have him in the White House. I don't like Hillary, but I think if she wins the Presidency, at least things will stay stable and we'll have the opportunity to continue to build our futures together. But if Trump wins, I think he'll likely plunge the whole world into chaos, since he's just another figure lead by this satanic movement.
This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 10:47 PM by ZzZ.
The following 5 users Like ZzZ's post:
  • EliasP, Orwell's mentor, The Creeper, Alex, Tarikko

08-02-2016, 02:39 PM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
What and who is not satanic these days bro?

And I'm referring to those in positions of affluence

It's a dog eat tail scenario... While we are busy looking and analyzing symbols, they are moving ahead with their agenda, one step at a time.. Emulating their god, satan

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 7 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Songbird516, The Creeper, Orwell's mentor, KoncreteMind, Al Mualim, Alex, ZzZ

08-02-2016, 02:50 PM #3
ZzZ
Squire
(08-02-2016, 02:39 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  What and who is not satanic these days bro?

And I'm referring to those in positions of affluence

It's a dog eat tail scenario... While we are busy looking and analyzing symbols, they are moving ahead with their agenda, one step at a time.. Emulating their god, satan

Salam Akhi. We've got to begin to talk about this openly. Once people realize their dignity and the future of their children is at stake they will start to take action. The best we can do is inform people and attempt to begin a counter movement.
The following 3 users Like ZzZ's post:
  • The Creeper, Al Mualim, Tarikko

08-02-2016, 03:17 PM #4
Todd
Chaplain
(08-02-2016, 02:17 PM)ZzZ Wrote:  I don't like Hillary, but I think if she wins the Presidency, at least things will stay stable and we'll have the opportunity to continue to build our futures together. 

I'm no Trump supporter and won't be voting for him, but this statement is hilarious!  What in the world makes you think Hilary = stability? Huh  I don't want anything to do with the future she is building Confused

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did

08-02-2016, 03:57 PM #5
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Agree with Todd, none are stable and both are bad for the world of Islam and the rest of the world at large.
Tweedle dee and Tweedle toupe. Huh

For the first time in 70 years the Chinese  president visited the Islamic region of China to offset unrest that they anticipate from the western world.

http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-china-...SKCN1010D5

I believe as Muslims we need to build our communal ties and unite economically, socially and politically.
Zzz looks like a pic for the "waiting room ......destination hell".

Here is an interesting article that highlights the problem with US politics
:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info...e45216.htm
This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 04:05 PM by DesertRose1.

"Its better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."
“O people, spread peace (extend greetings), feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 1334 (Sahih)]
The following 4 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Al Mualim, ZzZ

08-02-2016, 04:15 PM #6
ZzZ
Squire
I expect Hillary to continue on the policies of Obama. This rhetoric of being "stronger together" has some goodness in it, even though we know she's a fake sell out politician with possible satanic links herself. Its not so much a vote for Hillary than it is a vote against Trump. Sad times, but what can we do. Its a two party system. If you're in the following battleground states, vote Hillary. 

Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin

Jews, Christians, Muslims and people of all faiths need to find a way to unite with eachother against this growing satanic movement. They are not only influential in popular culture affecting the minds of the young and ill prepared. But if Trump wins, innocent lives all across the world could be at stake.
This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 04:19 PM by ZzZ.

08-02-2016, 08:24 PM #7
EliasP
Justiciar
Edit: I've made a complete u-turn in my opinion on this matter.
This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 08:42 AM by EliasP.

08-02-2016, 09:59 PM #8
ZzZ
Squire
Deleted post
This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 12:29 AM by ZzZ.

08-02-2016, 10:50 PM #9
EliasP
Justiciar
Edit: I've made a complete u-turn in my opinion on this matter.
This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 08:43 AM by EliasP.

08-02-2016, 11:54 PM #10
ZzZ
Squire
Deleted post
This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 12:29 AM by ZzZ.