#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The different interpretations of Islam??

07-31-2016, 03:37 PM #1
24theking
Knight
So I made this thread just for the experienced Muslim on here  Smile

I am curios about the difference between Islam in the east (the kind that many of you practice) and the Islam that Wallace D. Fard Muhammad and the nation of Islam preached. I myself can see the big differences but what are the little things that are different?  

Thanks for your time!!  Heart

When a king talks, people listen. 
The following 2 users Like 24theking's post:
  • The Creeper, DesertRose1

07-31-2016, 04:43 PM #2
Armass
Marshall
Islam is what the prophet Muhammed and all the prophets have taught. Really as simple as that. There is no different Islam. All best to you.
The following 4 users Like Armass's post:
  • The Creeper, Alex, DesertRose1, Tarikko

07-31-2016, 04:55 PM #3
Tarikko
Chaplain
Here you go bro, an entire thread about it Smile

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2751

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 4 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • The Creeper, 24theking, Alex, DesertRose1

07-31-2016, 11:42 PM #4
24theking
Knight
(07-31-2016, 04:55 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  Here you go bro, an entire thread about it Smile

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2751

Thanks!!

When a king talks, people listen. 
The following 2 users Like 24theking's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko

08-02-2016, 12:54 PM #5
The Creeper
Chaplain
I really like the title of your thread 24theking Smile

Different interpretations are how things are corrupted. When things are inverted they often become outright satanic, you need only look at what "they" have done to Christianity to know that. We are clearly warned about it here http://quran.com/3/100-110

As far as my rather basic understanding goes, the deen of Islam is the religion/way of peace, to be a Muslim is to be in submission to the will of Allah. This is the same "way of peace" living in harmony with the will of The Creator and doing good deeds that has always been talked about. Some people can't get over the language barrier and that is fine, this message has been repeated often enough. To each their own.

Qur'an 16:36
And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger saying: Serve Allah and shun the Shaitan. So there were some of them whom Allah guided and there were others against whom error was due; therefore travel in the land, then see what was the end of the rejecters.

I chose the Shakir translation this time because I thought it would make the most sense to my fellow native English speakers. As we know, Allah directely translates into The God. The Shaitan is another word for the Satan. Before anyone mentions blaming the devil, the shaitan among the jinn and mankind can only whisper suggestions into your heart, it is up to the individual to act on them. Those are the ones who reject the guidance and fall into error and destroy themselves.

If you stay vigilant Wink It is fairly obvious who is trying to follow and who is far removed from the path.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • 24theking, DesertRose1, Alex, Tarikko