#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Apocalypse

07-28-2016, 06:27 PM #1
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
Not sure what prompted me to post it again, but it might have something to do with a thread having been created where a Christian revels in the prospect of Red Heifers' throats being slit in a rebuilt Temple of Solomon to curry favour the alleged "Christian" god. Also, the automatic assumption that a Christian by default adheres or ought to adhere to the Old Testament is a modern, deceptive and frankly, annoying cliché, one which I'll no longer address when being charged with it.

I'm just going to put the link to the article, which I originally wrote May 11, 2012 (I just uploaded it on a new website) so if you find any copy-pastes anywhere else on the net, they copied me. :p.

The article contains links to other writings I wrote but are still dysfunctional. I'll try to fix them the coming days as I tinker with the site.

The content deals mainly with Christian gnosis and the knowledge of evil (including the identity of the Devil). And yes I'm aware this doesn't make me many friends, but the heck with it, the forums are getting tedious anyway.

For comfort's sake, I'll provide links by chapter in the OP:

1. Introduction

2. The Knowledge of Evil

3. The Demiurge

4. The Good, the Bad & the Just

5. The Fallen Angel

6. The Wrath of God

7. Baal, son of El

8. The Synagogue of Satan

9. Good vs Evil

10. The Kenite Hypothesis

11. Satan's City and Temple

12. Moloch

I won't guarantee to be more active in the near future, but I'll try to check up on this thread to reply to any comments or inquiries.

Thanks in advance for reading (and for no longer using the OT against me).

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 2 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • damien50, Floss

07-28-2016, 06:33 PM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
(07-28-2016, 06:27 PM)Artful Revealer Wrote:  Not sure what prompted me to post it again, but it might have something to do with a thread having been created where a Christian revels in the prospect of Red Heifers' throats being slit in a rebuilt Temple of Solomon to curry favour the alleged "Christian" god. Also, the automatic assumption that a Christian by default adheres or ought to adhere to the Old Testament is a modern, deceptive and frankly, annoying cliché, one which I'll no longer address when being charged with it.

I'm just going to put the link to the article, which I originally wrote May 11, 2012 (I just uploaded it on a new website) so if you find any copy-pastes anywhere else on the net, they copied me. :p.

The article contains links to other writings I wrote but are still dysfunctional. I'll try to fix them the coming days as I tinker with the site.

The content deals mainly with Christian gnosis and the knowledge of evil (including the identity of the Devil). And yes I'm aware this doesn't make me many friends, but the heck with it, the forums are getting tedious anyway.

For comfort's sake, I'll provide links by chapter in the OP:

1. Introduction

2. The Knowledge of Evil

3. The Demiurge

4. The Good, the Bad & the Just

5. The Fallen Angel

6. The Wrath of God

7. Baal, son of El

8. The Synagogue of Satan

9. Good vs Evil

10. The Kenite Hypothesis

11. Satan's City and Temple

12. Moloch

I won't guarantee to be more active in the near future, but I'll try to check up on this thread to reply to any comments or inquiries.

Thanks in advance for reading (and for no longer using the OT against me).

I think Art you misunderstand my enthusiasm. I'm more interested in the temple being built as a signpost for Jesus coming back. It's prophecy unfolding before our eyes and that's exciting!

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

07-28-2016, 09:44 PM #3
Todd
Chaplain
(07-28-2016, 06:33 PM)Lisa Wrote:  I think Art you misunderstand my enthusiasm. I'm more interested in the temple being built as a signpost for Jesus coming back. It's prophecy unfolding before our eyes and that's exciting!

Yeah, I'm sure the Israelites were excited with enthusiasm when the judgement prophecies in the OT were fulfilled Rolleyes

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 1 user Likes Todd's post:
  • Tarikko

07-29-2016, 01:17 AM #4
Lady
Chaplain
Hi Art, 
I read through your topics tonight. I have questions for you. May I PM them to you and expect a reply before too much time passes? I recall that you posted that you wouldn't be visiting the forum all that much anymore...

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3

07-29-2016, 06:05 AM #5
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
Sure, Lady. Send them my way.

Lisa, perhaps the final two chapters which deal with Solomon's Temple more specifically might be of interest to you.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip

07-29-2016, 08:26 AM #6
Lisa
Chaplain
(07-29-2016, 06:05 AM)Artful Revealer Wrote:  Sure, Lady. Send them my way.

Lisa, perhaps the final two chapters which deal with Solomon's Temple more specifically might be of interest to you.

I'm sorry Art but I doubt I would agree with you since you don't seem to know that God is the God of the Old and New Testaments. 

I just wanted to tell you why I'm excited about the Jews building a new temple and it doesn't have to do with dead cows. 

Have a good day Smile

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

07-29-2016, 08:48 AM #7
Todd
Chaplain
Lisa, we also know that the establishment of NWO is part of the events that lead up to the coming of Jesus Christ.  So do you get excited when false flag events occur that are setup to introduce the NWO?  Do you get excited when our liberties in the USA get taken from us?  Will you be excited when martial law is declared in your state?

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 2 users Like Todd's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, Tarikko

07-29-2016, 08:52 AM #8
Lisa
Chaplain
(07-29-2016, 08:48 AM)Todd Wrote:  Lisa, we also know that the establishment of NWO is part of the events that lead up to the coming of Jesus Christ.  So do you get excited when false flag events occur that are setup to introduce the NWO?  Do you get excited when our liberties in the USA get taken from us?  Will you be excited when martial law is declared in your state?

In the end it all has to happen anyway, the Bible says it will. But once the treaty and the the temple get underway, we will be very close to seeing Jesus' face, now that's exciting!!! Smile

07-29-2016, 08:54 AM #9
Todd
Chaplain
(07-29-2016, 08:52 AM)Lisa Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 08:48 AM)Todd Wrote:  Lisa, we also know that the establishment of NWO is part of the events that lead up to the coming of Jesus Christ.  So do you get excited when false flag events occur that are setup to introduce the NWO?  Do you get excited when our liberties in the USA get taken from us?  Will you be excited when martial law is declared in your state?

In the end it all has to happen anyway, the Bible says it will. But once the treaty and the the temple get underway, we will be very close to seeing Jesus' face, now that's exciting!!! Smile

You didn't answer the question....

07-29-2016, 09:10 AM #10
Floss
Marshall
Martial Law, NWO, Apocalypse is going to sucks real bad. Deaths and the fear of Deaths will swallow any happiness left out of you. I suggest learning how to get your body in a stage where you don't need much food, water and stay strong mentally. It is coming fast.
This post was last modified: 07-29-2016, 09:10 AM by Floss.
The following 1 user Likes Floss's post:
  • Tarikko