07-28-2016, 06:17 AM #1
Alex
Chaplain
Richard Gutjahr.  

[Image: gutjahr-k3eD-U240848586529ANI-499x285@Il...XIXWEB.jpg]

This guys name just keeps coming up.  

Did you know this spouse of Israeli Knesset member,  EInat Wilf,
[Image: world_leaders_dcp-apha-110919.jpg]

....filmed the Nice semi from the hotel?
Quote:“I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,” Richard Gutjahr, 42, who shot smartphone video footage of the bloody Bastille Day rampage, told AFP on Friday.

source

Did you know Mr Gutjahr was also in Munich?

It's raising eyebrows.
Quote:Former US Democratic Representative Cynthia McKinney has questioned Israel’s ties to recent attacks in France and Germany, after an Israeli reporter managed to capture both attacks as they were happening.

"Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies," the six-term congresswoman from Georgia said in a tweet on Saturday.

“How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?” McKinney asked, referring to reported Israeli celebrations during the September 11, 2011, attacks in the US.

source

Did you know his daughter was also at Munich and recorded people running with her cellphone?

Did you know his daughter got a selfie with the future potus?  

[Image: FDyr2JR.png]

Talk about connections.

I decided to make this thread after i found out Mr Gutjahr was also at Paris.

You remember the Bataclan shooting, right?
Quote:11:41 P.M. My phone rings. It is Richard Gutjahr. Presenter of the Bavarian radio programme Rundschau Nacht. He asks me to get a taxi to the scene immediately, to give an eyewitness report live on his radio show in 20 minutes’ time. I don’t know him, I don’t know how he got my mobile number, but I agree to do so. Wearing my cosy fleece and wellies (no need to tie laces), I jump on my bike. Calling a taxi would take too long.

source

I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes?

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

07-28-2016, 06:57 AM #2
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
Better keep tabs on this man...if he's touring your city, you can bet what Mossad and Co are up too.                                      All roads lead to tel-aviv. Don't these europeons know, the zionists have not forgotten about all those purges through out history? Don't you know they lie about their "race" so they can blend in with any race yet be deemed a separate race when shit hits the fan? I think the west needs to wake up, because not so long ago you pissed off a group of people who do not forget and are hell bent on revenge and destruction of anything and everything that is not theirs.

Faith is a rebel I can show you the Devil. 

Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 
The following 5 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Al Mualim, Kung Fu, The Creeper, Alex, Tarikko

07-28-2016, 07:00 PM #3
Alex
Chaplain
Do none of you realize what we have found? A gold mine, the golden goose. We have found a man at 3, count them three separate shootings. Somehow when "isis" attacks Richy is right there with his cheap @ss cellphone to record it.

Clearly this dude is clairvoyant. Its like he can smell the gun powder before its ignited and off he goes.
We need to find this dude and ask him what are the lottery numbers for the mega millions.

Can anyone google an address? We need to move quick because odds are hes moving to the next set, i mean site already.

....Mockery aside, people will still say Nice and Munich were real. Willing to bet my right arm on it.

The following 5 users Like Alex's post:
  • truthordare, Kung Fu, The Creeper, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko

07-28-2016, 07:51 PM #4
Orwell's mentor
Marshall
Love the title! Alex, you seriously need to create your own blog. You seem to have your finger on the pulse of what's happening, and I find myself forwarding the videos you post to my friends and family, which are making them criticize global events.

If you do decide to do so, please PM me and let me know.
The following 3 users Like Orwell's mentor's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, MoroccanEyes

07-28-2016, 11:34 PM #5
Armass
Marshall
Great thread Alex. The video raises some good questions. Evidence exists that these incidents coming like an avalanche one after the other are in fact staged.
This post was last modified: 07-28-2016, 11:38 PM by Armass.
The following 5 users Like Armass's post:
  • Al Mualim, Orwell's mentor, damien50, Tarikko, The Creeper

07-29-2016, 01:03 AM #6
StarTemple
Marshall
Why the heck are the terrorists/actors following this lucky guy around?

Why the heck is this lucky guy following the terrorist/actors around?

Either way it is weird.

Isaiah 40:26 "Not one of them is missing"
The following 4 users Like StarTemple's post:
  • Al Mualim, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko, The Creeper

07-29-2016, 08:35 PM #7
Stride
Chaplain
Gutjahr's involvement in filming the Nice truck then being in Munich is incredibly suspicious.  It's a dead giveaway actually.  Coincidences like that DON'T happen. 

His wife is ex IDF intelligence. Unit 8200 from memory. That unit is akin to the NSA and would have been in regular contact and activities with Mossad.  Intelligence operatives from that unit continue operating even as civilians.  

She'd have had and would still have regular knowledge of and involvement with Mossad activities just like the NSA does with the CIA
This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 08:24 AM by Stride.
The following 8 users Like Stride's post:
  • truthordare, The Creeper, Orwell's mentor, Serendipity, EliasP, MoroccanEyes, Alex, Tarikko

07-30-2016, 03:04 AM #8
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
(07-29-2016, 07:34 PM)Mr_logic Wrote:  We need to all stop pointing to the 'zionists' for all the ills in this world.

The terrorists are of Muslim faith.

Palestine is an illegal State, #freeisrael

Your filthy excuse of a Israeli state is diminishing everyday.

Houthis -> Kicking Saudi/Israeli ass in Yemen

Syrian Arab army ->Kicking ISIS/Israeli/American funded groups back to hell.

Russia -> Kissing Israeli interests good-bye from 30,000 feet in the sky in Syria.

Iran -> Supporting various groups to make ur Israeli wet-dream impossible.

World -> Waking up to the fictional terrorist state of Israel.

Justice -> Will always prevail.

From the bottom of my heart, Death to Israel Death to the zionist filth that plaques this earth. G-D willing the Muslims and Christians and jews will unite to defeat this cancerous manifestation called Israel. 

Faith is a rebel I can show you the Devil. 

Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 
The following 5 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • The Creeper, Alex, Tarikko, Orwell's mentor, Serendipity

07-30-2016, 07:35 PM #9
EliasP
Justiciar
Very suspicious! Thanks for this topic.

Alex, this is going to be updated frequently right? If so, you should probably mention updates in the topic title.

Btw would you guys say that the French church incident was genuine or false flag? After all, a majority of ISIS probably join because of propaganda rather than die-hard conviction ("moderate" oppositions, Al Qaeda). No sermons, just a bunch of stuff that appeals to a younger audience.

https://www.rt.com/news/354010-normandy-...ign=chrome

I'm just being optimistic about the possibility of there being real terrorism among all the falsehoods. Radical Islam is a tool that will be stored away once it's served it's purpose, and they should be aware of that.
This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 07:45 PM by EliasP.
The following 3 users Like EliasP's post:
  • The Creeper, Stride, Tarikko

07-31-2016, 12:14 PM #10
Alex
Chaplain
(07-30-2016, 07:35 PM)EliasP Wrote:  Alex, this is going to be updated frequently right? If so, you should probably mention updates in the topic title.

Btw would you guys say that the French church incident was genuine or false flag? After all, a majority of ISIS

Idk what I'd update in it. Guess i could give details on the spouse being "ex-mossad".  Hopefully all are aware, like all intelligence agencies.  CIA, mi6, KGB, ect you're never ex anything.  You're intelligence for life.

If Gutjahr appeared in anymore "events" this thread would be a good place to mention it.  But this has gotten alot of press.  I doubt they will use him again.  

Idk anything about the church incident.  If isis is involved though its suspect from the get go.  Just need to remind yourself isis belongs to the United States of Israel.  They're nothing more then a proxy army meant to demonize Islam and make the public afraid of their own shadow. So they can easily pass draconian laws continually removing rights.

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, EliasP