#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
shooting in Munich

07-23-2016, 02:06 AM #1
blue forest
Justiciar
An 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman who apparently acted alone opened fire in a busy shopping mall in Munich on Friday evening, killing at least nine people in the third attack against civilians in Western Europe in eight days.

The pistol-wielding attacker, identified by Munich Police Chief Hubertus Andrae as a dual national, was later found dead of a suspected self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head.

Police, citing eyewitness accounts, had initially said they were looking for up to three suspects in the shooting attack at the Munich Olympia Shopping Centre that sent shoppers fleeing in panic and shut traffic across the city.

But authorities told a news conference early on Saturday the shooter was believed to have staged the attack alone, opening fire in a fast food restaurant before moving on to the mall.

Sixteen people, including several children, were injured in the attack and three were in critical condition, Andrae said.

There was no known motive for the shooting in Germany's third largest city, which went into lockdown with transport halted and highways sealed off immediately after the attack.

"The motives for this abhorrent act have not yet been completely clarified - we still have contradictory clues," German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said in a statement.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility but supporters of Islamic State celebrated on social media.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-german...SKCN1021YZ

State of emergency in Munich
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=328_1469216484

longer video here of shooting https://www.instagram.com/p/BILAiIWAZAY/
This post was last modified: 07-23-2016, 02:25 AM by blue forest.
The following 1 user Likes blue forest's post:
  • EliasP

07-23-2016, 11:07 AM #2
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Welcome to the new normal.

If it's not a shooting overseas, it's a cop in the usa. Winder what's going to happen today Sad
The following 1 user Likes FlixKandish's post:
  • Lisa

07-23-2016, 02:15 PM #3
Alex
Chaplain
The naive believes everything, But the sensible man considers his steps. [Proverbs 14:15]

I was wondering when this thread was gonna come up.  Let me re-highlight some key points and a few new ones.

Richard Gutjhar, husband of Knesset (Israeli congress) politician and former mossad agent was the one who recorded the semi from the hotel at Nice, France AND hes the one who recorded the "gun man" in front of Mc'ds in Munich Germany.

Far as Munich goes...
Allow me to point out yet again we have a 240 pixel cell phone from the 90's recording event.  

We have the cameraman standing there watching gun man pull out his gun and then panning his camera left while anyone in there right minds would run.  

Cameraman is already recording before the man even draws his gun because that is completely normal, not coincidental at all.

We have a guy on the left running before a shot is fired.

We have people turning to run IN the line of fire.  

We have the usual camera going to the ground not showing any "casualties".

I don't want to be the "everything is a hoax" guy.  But for the love of all that's holy...

Question Something.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 5 users Like Alex's post:
  • Nami, The Creeper, Starks, Tarikko, DesertRose1

07-23-2016, 02:36 PM #4
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Tbh brother Alex I had nice dreams of German run Islamic propagation, last night....... Big Grin
Imagine a bunch of Pierre Vogels in Germany Yay!
Amazing how the Satanic ones are demonizing believers.

TRUST IN ALLAH - PIERRE VOGEL - A German lecture with ENGLISH SUBTITLES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQsNz2K2Jzw
This post was last modified: 07-23-2016, 02:37 PM by DesertRose1.

"Its better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."
“O people, spread peace (extend greetings), feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 1334 (Sahih)]
The following 3 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Alex

07-23-2016, 02:47 PM #5
Alex
Chaplain
(07-23-2016, 02:36 PM)DesertRose1 Wrote:  Amazing how the Satanic ones are demonizing believers.

Fulfills the hot stone prophecy where merely being Muslim is frowned upon.  

Quote:the Prophet (saw) said:, “There will come a day when holding on to your religion will be like holding on to hot coals.”

All these events do is strengthen my iman and remind me how worthless this life actually is.

Quote:The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers.” It was said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “Those who are righteous when the people are corrupt.”

May the Creator keep us from being amongst the ignorant.

• Nami, The Creeper, Tarikko, Al Mualim, DesertRose1

07-24-2016, 02:40 AM #6
Alex
Chaplain
Not that Munich needed it, but this is the nail in the coffin.  Who enters a mall and sees Everyone wearing red headphones?

Its clear Munich was a drill rehearsal. Yet another hoaxed (not false flag) event trying to get the sheep too scared to leave their own houses.

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • Nami, The Creeper, Tarikko, Al Mualim

07-24-2016, 03:01 AM #7
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
Right now they are saying the shooter's motives ''weren't tied to Islam"' but that he had an obsession for Anders Breivik and other mass shooters.

No ties to ISIS nor religion were found.

He was also depressed and bullied.

Source:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/23/europe...-shooting/

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko

07-24-2016, 03:41 AM #8
Alex
Chaplain
I have no idea why he removed that video.  But here is the original one he mirrored.  

You can clearly see all actors with the red headphones.

• Nami, The Creeper, Tarikko, Starks, Al Mualim

07-24-2016, 06:54 AM #9
Starks
Squire
What was the intention of those red headphones? Seems weird to mark people with them.
The following 2 users Like Starks's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko

07-24-2016, 10:31 AM #10
blue forest
Justiciar
(07-23-2016, 02:15 PM)Alex Wrote:  The naive believes everything, But the sensible man considers his steps. [Proverbs 14:15]

I was wondering when this thread was gonna come up.  Let me re-highlight some key points and a few new ones.

Richard Gutjhar, husband of Knesset (Israeli congress) politician and former mossad agent was the one who recorded the semi from the hotel at Nice, France AND hes the one who recorded the "gun man" in front of Mc'ds in Munich Germany.

Please provide verifiable sources that prove (not a youtube video) that Richard Guthar was the one who recorded the semi from the hotel at Nice, France AND the one who recorded the gun man in front of Mc'd's in Munich Germany.

Even IF this does turn out to be true (that he filmed footage of truck attack in Nice and was pre-placed to film Munich attacks outside of Mc'd's), it doesn't prove the event was a hoax, it would almost certainly mean this event is a false flag. I await absolute verification of the source of the Mc'd's video and the truck footage.

Far as Munich goes...
Allow me to point out yet again we have a 240 pixel cell phone from the 90's recording event.  

source?

According to what I have read 75% of phones provide a screen resolution of 240×320 pixels or more.

We have the cameraman standing there watching gun man pull out his gun and then panning his camera left while anyone in there right minds would run.  

If you watch the longer footage of that video you can see that there was already something suspicious going on before he started shooting at people outside that could very well have drawn the attention of someone who noticed something unusual going on and who uses their cell phone regularly to record things as people are apt to do these days. These things do not always 'begin' when the video footage starts.

longer footage of video https://www.instagram.com/p/BILAiIWAZAY/

Cameraman is already recording before the man even draws his gun because that is completely normal, not coincidental at all.

as I said above..

We have a guy on the left running before a shot is fired.

That's right.. and he ducks his head and runs immediately away when the guy started shooting, do you know why he was initially running through that side corridor? he clearly wants to get away from the gunman as quickly as possible. The guy running before a shot is fired in no way proves that NO SHOTS are being fired.

I have not verified yet the info that he came out of the toilets of the MacDonald's shooting, before he went outside, if this is the case then perhaps that guy was already running to get away from the situation in panic and inadvertently ran into him outside.

We have people turning to run IN the line of fire.  

I don't see anyone turning to run into the line of fire, they are running away from him.

We have the usual camera going to the ground not showing any "casualties".

Maybe that's because he's flipping running away to avoid getting shot. What do you expect him to do??? keep standing there so he can 'record' the casualties for the people on conspiracy websites while the man with the gun is still shooting at people?? İmage

It's quite something that you and those of like mind from the auto-hoax community when it comes to 'western-European' reported events IMMEDIATELY decide that these events are hoaxes before enough time has even gone by for facts to be verified. Those of the AUTO-HOAX community already have their minds made up and try to fit every thing and interpret every little thing they can to verify their pre-decided narrative whether it's actually true or not.

I don't want to be the "everything is a hoax" guy.  But for the love of all that's holy...

Question Something.