#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
What Sign Art Thou

07-20-2016, 09:38 PM #1
BaronAmity
Marshall
I'm a Virgo on the Leo cusp. My moon sign is Sagittarius and rising is Virgo. Most people only know their sun signs but it's interesting when you know the others. Going by Mayan astrology, I was born under the day-sign Akbal which is Darkness or Night.

I wonder which signs would be attracted to a conspiracy website. I would expect to see Pisces and Sagittatarius represented but that's just my theory.
The following 4 users Like BaronAmity's post:
  • Tarikko, Serveto, Sidhuriel, The Creeper

07-20-2016, 09:47 PM #2
Yahda
Chaplain
Cancer here ( Independence Day ). I get along well with virgos. All my friends are virgos ! Not sure of my moon sign or anything !

~Yahda
The following 3 users Like Yahda's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper, BaronAmity

07-20-2016, 11:57 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
Im a filthy gemini

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper

07-21-2016, 01:43 AM #4
Vytas
Justiciar
Im Aries, quite typical i think...Moon Virgo. As far as popular astrology goes i really like this one, link , mixes eastern and western signs so 144  overall, witty names for signs and really accurate descriptions, im dodo in that one...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 4 users Like Vytas's post:
  • ****les, Tarikko, Serveto, The Creeper

07-21-2016, 02:33 AM #5
damien50
Chaplain
Capricorn...

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 2 users Like damien50's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper

07-21-2016, 02:53 AM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
(07-20-2016, 09:38 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  I wonder which signs would be attracted to a conspiracy website. I would expect to see Pisces and Sagittatarius represented but that's just my theory.

I imagine that there would be a bit of everything, I always thought star signs were rather interesting in their accuracy but it was only ever a side interest to me. It's not always 100% reliable and there wasn't enough to it for me to go into any great depth exploring it, also because I know whats out there....

As for your theory, you might be interested to know that I am a pisces and TU is a sagittatarius.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Tarikko, Serveto, Sidhuriel

07-21-2016, 04:42 AM #7
Goku
Chaplain
My star sign is Aries and my Chinese Zodiac is a Dog.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 3 users Like Goku's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper, Sidhuriel

07-21-2016, 07:45 AM #8
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(07-21-2016, 02:53 AM)The Creeper Wrote:  
(07-20-2016, 09:38 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  I wonder which signs would be attracted to a conspiracy website. I would expect to see Pisces and Sagittatarius represented but that's just my theory.

I imagine that there would be a bit of everything, I always thought star signs were rather interesting in their accuracy but it was only ever a side interest to me. It's not always 100% reliable and there wasn't enough to it for me to go into any great depth exploring it, also because I know whats out there....

As for your theory, you might be interested to know that I am a pisces and TU is a sagittatarius.

I would expect Scorpio too Wink

Anyway I am a sun sign Leo; ascendant Virgo; Chinese zodiac Fire Rabbit and my descendant is Aries.

I know too much about these things .

Of all occult ''science' I always found horoscopes the most reliable. Not the crap you read in newspapers; but a new world opens when you learn to read a horoscope yourself and establish one.

I wouldn't say it can be relied on to predict the future; but it can certainly predict people's choices and behaviour to a certain extend. I am pretty sure the Elite use it frequentely and intensly when they determine which children to choose for which MKultra program etc.

God says in the Holy Books that we are to abstain from such knowledge; and I think that's because it gives you insight in things that aren't meant for your eyes and also can be abused like the Illuminati do.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 4 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Tarikko, Serveto, BaronAmity, The Creeper

07-21-2016, 09:16 AM #9
StarGazer
Knight
Sagittarius
The following 1 user Likes StarGazer's post:
  • The Creeper

07-21-2016, 10:07 AM #10
BaronAmity
Marshall
(07-20-2016, 09:47 PM)Yahda Wrote:  Cancer here ( Independence Day ). I get along well with virgos. All my friends are virgos ! Not sure of my moon sign or anything !

That's cool, Virgos are underrated. We're very philosophical and tend to seek in-depth understanding. I don't know much too much about Cancer.

@Trentin is that really how you see yourself? I do think Geminis tend to seek variety though... I had a bad experience and now I have a sort of terror of trying to date a Gemini because I'm afraid of unfaithfulness

I'm surprised to see Virgo so represented... I guess it makes sense when you think about it.
The following 3 users Like BaronAmity's post:
  • Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko