#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
This drunk man used to be president

07-15-2016, 12:27 AM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
Bush here obviously drunk was the president up until 2009:

PS. It reminds how much of A Psy-Op this is.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 7 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • Trenton, umphreak, Serendipity, That1kid, Tarikko, Kung Fu, SheWatches

07-15-2016, 12:35 AM #2
Ambuler
Marshall
Yeah that was pretty bad.  Michael/Michelle and Laura look sooooo uncomfortable.

It's sad and ridiculous at the same time.
The following 2 users Like Ambuler's post:
  • Freetoday, SheWatches

07-15-2016, 12:39 AM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
Laura looks like she wants to kill him.  I don't think she's forgiven Bush Jr.'s fling with Condorsleaza Rice. 
He's obviously drunk.  God, that's so pathetic, embarrassing, & insulting  to all attending the memorial service.

The bastard wore a bright  blue suit to a funeral too.  What a way to show respect to the loved ones' families.

This post was last modified: 07-16-2016, 12:57 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 3 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • That1kid, Freetoday, Tarikko

07-15-2016, 04:47 AM #4
Goku
Chaplain
This guy is just a dick all round isn't he?

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 3 users Like Goku's post:
  • damien50, Serendipity, SheWatches

07-15-2016, 05:32 AM #5
rfseekinheart
Marshall
I personally think and I watched something on it that was quite convincing that Bush is undergoing Alzheimers and has been for a while.

God is good

07-15-2016, 09:18 AM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
It's just further proof that presidents don't make the decisions.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 8 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Alex, damien50, That1kid, BaronAmity, Freetoday, Serendipity, Tarikko, SheWatches

07-15-2016, 07:40 PM #7
Freetoday
Justiciar
(07-15-2016, 05:32 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  I personally think and I watched something on it that was quite convincing that Bush is undergoing Alzheimers and has been for a while.

Alcoholism can mimic Alzheimer's. My take is that he can't handle all the darkness and he keeps getting drunk because of that... .

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 5 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • damien50, Pront, Tarikko, Vixy, SheWatches

07-15-2016, 08:03 PM #8
That1kid
Marshall
Oh Bush, I kind of miss the guy. He's legit the most hilarious president by far. Not that I condone anything he's ever done, he's just an entertaining puppet.

While watching this over and over again I think to myself.

"Just look at them, smiling. Smiling at our destruction and demise. They smile like they know something worse will happen."

Michelle: Dang it Bush, stop dancing.
This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 08:08 PM by That1kid.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 7 users Like That1kid's post:
  • Freetoday, MissCherokee, damien50, Tarikko, umphreak, Vixy, SheWatches

07-16-2016, 11:25 AM #9
Vixy
Marshall
(07-15-2016, 05:32 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  I personally think and I watched something on it that was quite convincing that Bush is undergoing Alzheimers and has been for a while.

Probably this ^

But actually he's kinda funny..Look at Obama and Michelle, they cant keep faces straight. One cant blame them, he's like..festive! Its one of those moments that you just CAN'T laugh and he goes "YEI!" Thats some funny shait.

07-16-2016, 01:04 PM #10
SheWatches
Justiciar
(07-16-2016, 11:25 AM)Vixy Wrote:  

Probably this ^

But actually he's kinda funny..Look at Obama and Michelle, they cant keep faces straight. One cant blame them, he's like..festive! Its one of those moments that you just CAN'T laugh and he goes "YEI!" Thats some funny shait.

No. He's just drunk. It's just appalling & sad.

Obama was just shaking his head smiling wondering why he had to invite this wanna-be Texas cowboy (who was actually born in Connecticut).

If Obama had done the same it would have been all over the lamestream TV & newspapers.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 2 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Tarikko, khadeejah