#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Does Islam Have Any Prophecy?

07-14-2016, 07:26 PM #1
StarTemple
Marshall
I do not know much about Quran. Does Islam have any prophetic writings? I see much political rhetoric under guise of the spiritual in both Islam and Christendom, but have not seen any prophecy from Islam.

Is there any?

Isaiah 40:26 "Not one of them is missing"
The following 2 users Like StarTemple's post:
  • The Creeper, DesertRose1

07-14-2016, 07:34 PM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
(07-14-2016, 07:26 PM)StarTemple Wrote:  I do not know much about Quran. Does Islam have any prophetic writings? I see much political rhetoric under guise of the spiritual in both Islam and Christendom, but have not seen any prophecy from Islam.

Is there any?

Salam Star

Regrettably I can't post much as my vacation just started and it's not easy on the iPhone

Try this video about signs of the last hour

This is hadeeth of the Prophet PBUH

It's like 5-6 min if I remember correctly

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • The Creeper, DesertRose1, Alex

07-14-2016, 07:56 PM #3
Vytas
Justiciar
Entire thread where I saw this video first had interesting insights regarding prophecy here and there, also some other videos about prophecy posted by scimi somewhere in the middle.... http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...ght=dajjal

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 3 users Like Vytas's post:
  • The Creeper, DesertRose1, Tarikko

07-14-2016, 08:10 PM #4
StarTemple
Marshall
Thanks

Isaiah 40:26 "Not one of them is missing"
The following 2 users Like StarTemple's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko

07-14-2016, 08:15 PM #5
Tarikko
Chaplain
(07-14-2016, 08:10 PM)StarTemple Wrote:  Thanks

There are myriads more... From the Quran and the Hadeeth

The precision of which is scary

I'll come back to you again once I can as it's sleep time now

Maybe some bro or sis can take over in the meantime

Salam for now

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 4 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • The Creeper, DesertRose1, Alex, khadeejah

07-19-2016, 07:43 AM #6
Alex
Chaplain
(07-14-2016, 08:15 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  There are myriads more... From the Quran and the Hadeeth

The precision of which is scary

I'll come back to you again once I can as it's sleep time now

Maybe some bro or sis can take over in the meantime

Wasn't sure how to add to this thread.  As you said, there are myriads and many we have already seen fulfilled.  Its much easier to list the prophecies that have not come true yet.

I am only aware of 1 single minor sign left that hasn't come to fruition and its 50 woman being taken care of by 1 man.  
Quote:The Prophet said: “The signs of the Hour include the scarcity of knowledge, the manifestation of ignorance, the display of adultery, the abundance of women, and the decrease of men to the extent that for fifty women there will be one man.”

source
I assume this implies some sort of global war killing off most men. God knows best what it actually means.

Pretty much every other minor end time sign (of which there are around 70 i believe) have all been fulfilled already.

A video might be easier then listing them.  This one is almost 30 minutes so i assume it covers the majority.

Those are only the minor signs, there are also major signs of which we've seen none yet as they will be unmistakable. For example the sun rising from the west. However there are indicators they are very close. Such as the Dajjal being one of the 10 and he is 1 eyed.

I'm sure you've seen the eye of providence everywhere while VC's blog is full of 1 eye symbolism (likely why you find many Muslims here). This world is working on his welcome. In Christianity he is the anti-Christ.

Islams signs are ample and clear.  For one to deny them, he needs to be willfully ignorant or the Almighty has decided to veil him for whatever reasons. For example an arrogant heart rejects nurr / light.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • The Creeper, DesertRose1, Tarikko

07-19-2016, 07:55 AM #7
EliasP
Justiciar
Can someone here explain the Mahdi? I want to know what I'm up against (or for, who knows).
The following 5 users Like EliasP's post:
  • The Creeper, Al Mualim, DesertRose1, Serveto, Tarikko

07-19-2016, 08:21 AM #8
Alex
Chaplain
(07-19-2016, 07:55 AM)EliasP Wrote:  Can someone here explain the Mahdi? I want to know what I'm up against (or for, who knows).

I have not read this thread yet, but i know Scimi was the most knowledgeable Muslim on these boards.  God willing it will answer your questions.

Edit: if it can't or you prefer a video here's one.

This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 08:26 AM by Alex.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • The Creeper, DesertRose1, EliasP, Tarikko

07-19-2016, 08:14 PM #9
EliasP
Justiciar
(07-19-2016, 08:21 AM)Alex Wrote:  
(07-19-2016, 07:55 AM)EliasP Wrote:  Can someone here explain the Mahdi? I want to know what I'm up against (or for, who knows).

I have not read this thread yet, but i know Scimi was the most knowledgeable Muslim on these boards.  God willing it will answer your questions.

Edit: if it can't or you prefer a video here's one.

From what I could gather from that topic (about seven pages in):

After the death of a Ruler there will be some dispute between the people. At that time a citizen of Madina will flee (from Madina) and go to Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaame Ibraheem, and forcefully pledge their allegiance to him.

Thereafter a huge army will proceed from Syria to attack him but when they will be at Baida, which is between Makkah and Madina, they will be swallowed into the ground.

On seeing this, the Abdaals of Shaam as well as large numbers of people from Iraq will come to him and pledge their allegiance to him. Then a person from the Quraish, whose uncle will be from the Bani Kalb tribe will send an army to attack him, only to be overpowered, by the will of Allah. This (defeated) army will be that of the Bani Kalb. Unfortunate indeed is he who does not receive a share from the booty of the Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) will distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead the people according to the Sunnat and during his reign Islam will spread throughout the world. He will remain till seven years (since his emergence). He will pass away and the Muslims will perform his Janazah salaat. - Sunan Abu Dawood

"Yes, the Anti-Christ appears at the end of Mahdi's term which is said to be 7 years. 

Mahdi will have to face off against the anti-Christ but he knows he cannot defeat the anti-Christ. The adhaan for Fajr prayer will be called and after the prayer the battle between mahdi's army and the anti-christ and NATO/UN... I mean, anti-Christs army..."

Very interesting Alex. thanks for the links! Assuming this prophecy is true... Concerning the earth swallowing an army from Syria... There are other prophecies that indicate this particular creation appearing in modern times. This may be a good addition to my prophecy topic. Also, I think NATO/UN will be done away with and the Antichrist will have his one world government by some other means. I agree that God's appointed general, whether he's the Mahdi or the Monarch and whether he remains or departs, may be around at the beginning of Antichrist's appearance.

Here's my interpretation of it, tell me what you think:

Quote:After the death of a Ruler there will be some dispute between the people.
[Alois Irlmaier: "The third great war comes when three high ranking men will be killed. I see a ‘big one’ falling, a bloody knife lies besides him. Then it is impact on impact... Two men kill a third one of high rank, they were paid by other people. The third murder happens. I think it will happen in the Balkans, but I can’t say it with accuracy. In the midst of peace negotiations a murder will occur, which triggers a much wider conflict"]

At that time a citizen of Madina will flee (from Madina) and go to Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaame Ibraheem, and forcefully pledge their allegiance to him.

[for possible context... Pseudo Methodius: "The land of Syria will be empty and reduced; those dwelling in her will perish by the sword... They will be constrained without mercy; weight of gold and silver beyond their strength will be eagerly desired of them."] 
Thereafter a huge army will proceed from Syria

[Van Rensburg: "During the night Russia storms through Turkey on route to the Suez region, while Turkey offers no resistance. The Russians make contact with the American army in Syria and Palestine where they (the Russians) are stopped by the Americans. Palestine is destroyed during the fighting. Some Arabs side with the Americans. Many oil fields in the Middle East are set alight."]

to attack him 
[this could either be the victorious Syrian army, Russia, America, or ISIS/radical Islam making a comeback]

but when they will be at Baida, which is between Makkah and Madina, they will be swallowed into the ground.
[I doubt God would hand over to the devil this particular creation. The Antichrist is given some degree of power over nature, but can he command the earth itself? God forbid! Surely this is when God reveals Himself to the world. I am of the conviction that this swallowing will be occurring worldwide rather than in a few locations:
"You will hear of magnificent cities, now idolized by the people, sinking in the earth entombing its inhabitants." - Brigham Young

"Only one plane, coming from the East, throws something into the big waters. Suddenly the water waved and got up like a tower, and fell down. Everything is flooded. There is an earthquake, the South part of England submerges into the water. Simultaneously, a new land will arise, which existed earlier. Three big cities will sink, one will be destroyed by water, the second will sink and the third will fall down to pieces [civil war?]. And the city with the steel tower will be set on fire by its inhabitants and will be flattened to the ground. A part of England disappears, when the thin thing falls down into the seas, which the pilot dropped" - Alois Irlmaier]

Edit:

Added part of it. I get the feeling there may be more than one appointed king in this time of peace. And this Mahdi might be appointed over the Middle East. For now, I'm just going to focus on the Great Monarch.
This post was last modified: 07-20-2016, 04:31 AM by EliasP.
The following 4 users Like EliasP's post:
  • The Creeper, Al Mualim, Tarikko, DesertRose1

07-19-2016, 11:15 PM #10
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Neat Topic! Thanks for introducing it.
Here is a video to add to this topic::

Signs Of The Last Day (Minor Signs)Br. AburRaheem Green
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH6Qu-UtV8M
Now to go a little off topic..... Big Grin
I have been exploring the hadith regarding the throne of Iblis/Satan being on the water and the connection with the Bermuda Triangle. Pretty interesting, that it IS a triangle.

This video begins with a discussion on the number one favorite method of Satan which is dividing and conquering and his most favorite being the division of the family. After which the Bermuda Triangle is discussed,

Satan's Location on Earth - Iblis (Watch to Believe)
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDiBzwekRzM

"Its better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."
“O people, spread peace (extend greetings), feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 1334 (Sahih)]
The following 4 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • The Creeper, Al Mualim, Tarikko, EliasP