#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Tragedy in France, 84 dead and active

07-14-2016, 06:26 PM #1
The Zone
Marshall
Many dead, breaking now in Nice, France. Up to 84  dead and counting. Up to 100 injured on a French holiday.

Raw video, not for squeamish.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/

WARNING - Majorly graphic, gory video .. beware  It's up close and awful. -

This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 01:37 AM by The Zone. Edit Reason: typo city

07-14-2016, 06:38 PM #2
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
I await for the indestructible passports to be conveniently found. Or maybe they might find A sombrero and pin it on Mexico, or they might find spaghetti and blame it on Italy...

Operation WhenthehellcanwemoveintheboysintoSyria in progress.

Stay tuned.

Apparently auto-tune enhanced Allah-wakbar chants were heard...It must be Syria.
quoted by Mossad Intelligence, I mean French intelligence.
This post was last modified: 07-14-2016, 06:40 PM by MoroccanEyes.

Faith is a rebel I can show you the Devil. 

Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 
The following 6 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, cookie, Freetoday, bestsundaydress, Alex, Al Mualim

07-14-2016, 06:43 PM #3
Bakou
Marshall
(07-14-2016, 06:26 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Hostages taken, many dead, breaking now in France. 60 dead and counting.

Do you have a link talking about hostages? The only thing I read/heard was that a truck ran into the crowd and some people may have heard guns shot.
The following 1 user Likes Bakou's post:
  • The Zone

07-14-2016, 06:55 PM #4
The Zone
Marshall
Hostages were being reported and then French officials said it was not accurate, thus the edited original post. I included a link to another video which is just awful and I am thinking I might should remove it as well.

07-14-2016, 06:58 PM #5
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
(07-14-2016, 06:43 PM)Bakou Wrote:  
(07-14-2016, 06:26 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Hostages taken, many dead, breaking now in France. 60 dead and counting.

Do you have a link talking about hostages? The only thing I read/heard was that a truck ran into the crowd and some people may have heard guns shot.

White truck plowing through crowd.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=181_1468536129

exchange of gun-fire.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=902_1468536382

Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 

07-14-2016, 07:07 PM #6
bestsundaydress
Squire
Am I being stupid or how did they let a truck go into roads that were presumably closed off? I mean who knows, maybe they weren't closed off, but I was celebrating in Paris tonight and all roads in and around the fireworks area were completely closed off. Anyway too early to speculate. So much sympathy and prayers for these peoples' families.
The following 2 users Like bestsundaydress's post:
  • Tarikko, The Zone

07-14-2016, 07:12 PM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
LOL! I wonder if Satan's slaves get paid for working overtime?

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Chief Commander

07-14-2016, 07:14 PM #8
The Zone
Marshall
(07-14-2016, 07:12 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  LOL! I wonder if Satan's slaves get paid for working overtime?

I fail to see anything to ''LOL,'' at here bro. People are dead and no matter the culprits, that is no laughing matter.
This post was last modified: 07-14-2016, 07:20 PM by The Zone.

The following 10 users Like The Zone's post:
  • MissCherokee, That1kid, Thunderian, Hex, Beesgotknees, Goku, damien50, Al Mualim, FlixKandish, Bakou

07-14-2016, 07:33 PM #9
Alex
Chaplain
Its new, too early to discern anything, but...
Quote:"An American witness at the scene"

from cnn link above

Reminds me of Geraldo Riveria's daughter being at the alleged concert shooting in Paris.

Do Americans go to France? Of course. Odds of one being on a terrorist scene to relate an official story to Americans is what raises a red flag.

From the same page..
Quote: U.S. President Barack Obama has been apprised of the situation

Is the drone king some kind of world cop? Why is he notified? Is there a french man that cares what Obama knows or does? Seems like a "french" attack is being catered to the American audience.

Give it a few days, see what comes of it, but anything coming from official mouthpieces, ie CNN are skeptical to say the least.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 6 users Like Alex's post:
  • Jlinxsky, Songbird516, Chief Commander, Pront, EliasP, Tarikko

07-14-2016, 07:49 PM #10
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
(07-14-2016, 07:07 PM)bestsundaydress Wrote:  Am I being stupid or how did they let a truck go into roads that were presumably closed off? I mean who knows, maybe they weren't closed off, but I was celebrating in Paris tonight and all roads in and around the fireworks area were completely closed off. Anyway too early to speculate. So much sympathy and prayers for these peoples' families.

Well observed.

Now, just observe the machine that was used to kill.

White truck.

If you saw it parked somewhere, you would think not much of it? Or, in fact you would think it's there to unload all the festive stuff, ect.

So they got the perfect cover to operate.

All this entails is there some sick minded sophisticated killers out there that are using France as some sort of narrative to get into Syria. 

Syria after all was colonised by the French, so if there were A war french intelligence would be best fit for Syria...

Meanwhile Israel, sits there in the shadows waiting for us to send our children to fight their petty wars.

This post was last modified: 07-14-2016, 07:51 PM by MoroccanEyes.

The following 2 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, Tarikko