#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Jesse Ventura

06-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Vulpes.rex
Knight
I saw the thread about Alex Jones, which lead to a bunch of info being posted exposing him. It's very important that we educate ourselves about people who spread misinformation. Hence, I wanted to start one about Jesse Ventura, another big name in the conspiracy circles. What do you guys think about him? Genuine or disinfo agent? 
I first head of Ventura when a friend showed me an episode of his show, Conspiracy Theroy, about FEMA camps. It seemed mostly repetitive and no hard evidence was really presented. I watched the whole series online and after found out that it was cancelled and several episodes were pulled at request of the govt. Perhaps it was supposed to be a misinformation spreader but Ventura refused to lie, or stumbled on something big? He currently has a new show called "Off the Grid" that's online, and has supposedly left the country. I'm going to dig up a few links but meantime, what do you guys think?

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment...es/266361/
This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 06:01 PM by Vulpes.rex.

----------------------------------------------------
"Never let life kill your spark." 
Crown the Empire 

06-26-2015, 06:27 PM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
I watched some conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura and I thought it was one of the better "conspiracy shows" on the TV. I can't really say if he was a genuine dude or a disinfo agent. The being on TV part is what makes me instantly suspicious of shows like this. The "elite" own the media so I doubt anything like this can get on TV without their approval. When you say several episodes were pulled by the government it makes him a bit more credible in my eyes. He didn't really tell me much that I didn't already know but you can use his show to wake people up.
This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 06:29 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

06-26-2015, 06:55 PM #3
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(06-26-2015, 06:27 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  I watched some conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura and I thought it was one of the better "conspiracy shows" on the TV. I can't really say if he was a genuine dude or a disinfo agent. The being on TV part is what makes me instantly suspicious of shows like this. The "elite" own the media so I doubt anything like this can get on TV without their approval. When you say several episodes were pulled by the government it makes him a bit more credible in my eyes. He didn't really tell me much that I didn't already know but you can use his show to wake people up.

the same thing I thought myself, one of the co hosts in his show was June Sarpong who used to be an entertainment presenter on channel 4 in the uk it was weird to see her being on that show after her previous job here in the uk. It defintiely doesnt say anything more than anybody else has said, same with that Scott Woolter guy from America Uncovered I think it was called.

I think a lot of truther stuff has become so mainstream these days its as much a part of popular culture as Lady GaGa. Like you say though a lot of these programs are created and broadcast on media that is owned by the elite. I wonder if we can trust any of these people anymore.

I guess some of what they say is true but how much and how much is disinfo, like I said in a recent previous thread not many of the average public have the means to go to these places and verify this information for ourselves, we rely on the likes of David Icke, David Wilcock, Jordan Maxwell etc Then for every one of these there are a few dozen theories debunking them but again how do we know the person doing the debunking is telling the truth.

I think given many of the things these people say are on subjects that are impactful on our world and the people living on it, we have a right to know if we can trust these people but hey we cant trust the government or mainstream media so who do we trust. It is a big thing taking on a role like this, people must expect a lot from you but people are corruptible so even the most credible people could easily be bought, most people have a price and many people inevitably give in and just put up with the way things are!?

06-26-2015, 08:16 PM #4
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
As his own individual, Jesse is cool. And I for one do miss the Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura show. And I also enjoy Jesse's current show, Off The Grid. Cool

Of course, it doesn't excuse Jesse's flaws by any means. His knowledge about occult symbolism is limited. And it's still a surprise that Alex Jones maintains a friendship with Jesse, who is an atheist, despite Alex's negative views about atheism in general.

06-26-2015, 08:50 PM #5
SheWatches
Justiciar
(06-26-2015, 08:16 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:   And it's still a surprise that Alex Jones maintains a friendship with Jesse, who is an atheist, despite Alex's negative views about atheism in general.
People who find that surprising should find Alex's frequent corroborations with New-Ager David Icke more strange
- but considering the two cover similar conspiracy subjects to their divergent audiences guess they realized joining
forces wasn't too much of a stretch for them.  I can also see Alex respecting Jesse's Mr. Macho persona.
Jesse is cool.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

06-26-2015, 09:09 PM #6
Vulpes.rex
Knight
http://rt.com/usa/jesse-ventura-undisclosed-drones-750/

I think he might be legit, maybe he just associates with Jones because they share the same audience.

----------------------------------------------------
"Never let life kill your spark." 
Crown the Empire 

06-27-2015, 10:17 AM #7
freedmind
Marshall
(06-26-2015, 05:51 PM)Vulpes.rex Wrote:  I saw the thread about Alex Jones, which lead to a bunch of info being posted exposing him. It's very important that we educate ourselves about people who spread misinformation. Hence, I wanted to start one about Jesse Ventura, another big name in the conspiracy circles. What do you guys think about him? Genuine or disinfo agent? 
I first head of Ventura when a friend showed me an episode of his show, Conspiracy Theroy, about FEMA camps. It seemed mostly repetitive and no hard evidence was really presented. I watched the whole series online and after found out that it was cancelled and several episodes were pulled at request of the govt. Perhaps it was supposed to be a misinformation spreader but Ventura refused to lie, or stumbled on something big? He currently has a new show called "Off the Grid" that's online, and has supposedly left the country. I'm going to dig up a few links but meantime, what do you guys think?

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment...es/266361/

He lives half time in mexico. i'm not sure, a lot of what he says is great. i've seen him in the ring with a pyramid jacket on. he's a "friend" of alex jones. idk. that's what i know.

(06-26-2015, 08:50 PM)SheWatches Wrote:  
(06-26-2015, 08:16 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:   And it's still a surprise that Alex Jones maintains a friendship with Jesse, who is an atheist, despite Alex's negative views about atheism in general.
People who find that surprising should find Alex's frequent corroborations with New-Ager David Icke more strange
- but considering the two cover similar conspiracy subjects to their divergent audiences guess they realized joining
forces wasn't too much of a stretch for them.  I can also see Alex respecting Jesse's Mr. Macho persona.
Jesse is cool.

Yeah i get that vibe too, i think alex would like to be as buff and macho as jesse.
This post was last modified: 06-27-2015, 10:19 AM by freedmind.

only love can