#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Anglicans Allow Same-Sex Marriage

07-13-2016, 10:32 AM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/anglicans-...-1.3676140

The Anglican Church in Canada, after a recount of votes, is allowing and accepting same-sex marriages. The first count resulted in the Anglican Church rejecting same-sex marriage but after a recount of the votes happened same-sex marriages came out on top. This all sounds fishy to me but nonetheless, I'm laughing at how low Christian churches have fallen. You Christians need to take back your churches, your culture, your identities, and your way of life back from these social justice warriors fueled and funded by your Jewish masters.

It won't be long now before the next pope is a gay pope.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko

07-13-2016, 10:53 AM #2
damien50
Chaplain
There is no taking it back, this is the Laodicean church age and the rights of the people supersede those of God.

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 2 users Like damien50's post:
  • The Creeper, Vytas

07-13-2016, 11:26 AM #3
Goku
Chaplain
Good for them for stepping into the 21st Century.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 3 users Like Goku's post:
  • Hex, cookie, FlixKandish

07-13-2016, 11:42 AM #4
damien50
Chaplain
(07-13-2016, 11:26 AM)Goku Wrote:  Good for them for stepping into the 21st Century.

It's fine if they want to do it, but under the guise of Christianity is just hypocrisy and shows them to be Pharisees.

Do it under secularism but under Christianity is nothing but blasphemy and sheer hypocrisy like a KKK member allowing his daughters to marry black men but still claim to hold true to the Klan.
This post was last modified: 07-13-2016, 11:51 AM by damien50.

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 7 users Like damien50's post:
  • MoroccanEyes, Freetoday, Alex, The Creeper, Vytas, Tarikko, Kung Fu

07-13-2016, 11:50 AM #5
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-13-2016, 11:26 AM)Goku Wrote:  Good for them for stepping into the 21st Century.

Exactly. Good for them for being hypocrites.

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 5 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • MoroccanEyes, Al Mualim, Alex, The Creeper, Tarikko

07-13-2016, 01:45 PM #6
FlixKandish
Chaplain
I'm not sure that Jesus ever said anything against gay marriage xD 

Note, any personal attacks in reply to this message are off topic and derailing. 
The following 1 user Likes FlixKandish's post:
  • cookie

07-13-2016, 02:12 PM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-13-2016, 01:45 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  I'm not sure that Jesus ever said anything against gay marriage xD 

He didn't have too considering he was a practicing Israelite and was obvious where he stood on the matter. If he did say anything about gay marriage he was most likely addressing morons who knew nothing of God's Laws.

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Alex, damien50, The Creeper

07-13-2016, 02:18 PM #8
FlixKandish
Chaplain
If Christians were really supposed to follow the OT gods law, there wold be a lot less shellfish consumption, mixed fabric clothing, and living children who back talked their parents. 

Point being, christianity has learned that it's better to progress with society to retain followers than to alienate large portions of th population for the sake of ancient laws... that weren't even really laws considering the lack of historical evidence for the bible stories. 

I don't know why people are so obsessed with who others love. As long as they are not abusing anyone, it's not outside party's business what consenting adults do. 

But here we go down the "is gay morale or natural or not" trail and that's quite the beaten path. 

Note, personal attacks in reply to this post are off topic and derailing. 
The following 1 user Likes FlixKandish's post:
  • TonyVanDam

07-13-2016, 02:33 PM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-13-2016, 02:18 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  If Christians were really supposed to follow the OT gods law, there wold be a lot less shellfish consumption, mixed fabric clothing, and living children who back talked their parents. 

Point being, christianity has learned that it's better to progress with society to retain followers than to alienate large portions of th population for the sake of ancient laws... that weren't even really laws considering the lack of historical evidence for the bible stories. 

LOL what? Don't confuse the teachings of Paul with Jesus(pbuh) but even in this case both were in agreement that homosexuality is a SIN considering the time era they were in and their background. So this has nothing to do with the OT laws. Please before making stupid statements like that actually know what you're talking about.

So Christian churches and therefore Christians should accept same-sex marriages just to retain followers even though it goes against their teachings? You know what that would make them, right? It would make them hypocrites in case you didn't know but, I'm sure you know all about hypocrisy Wink

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Alex, The Creeper, Tarikko

07-13-2016, 02:39 PM #10
FlixKandish
Chaplain
First you said jesus didn't have to say anything about homosexuality and now you are saying he was in agreement. *coughhypocrisy  
Soooo what verses are you talking about? 

People can have whatever opinion on anything they want, the buck stops when you force your opinion on to other people. Dont like gay marriage? Don't get gay married!

*edit, personal attacks are off topic derailing.
This post was last modified: 07-13-2016, 02:39 PM by FlixKandish.
The following 2 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • BaronAmity, The Creeper