07-09-2016, 11:56 PM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
Help is "all we need". Click the word 
"Help''.
Or 
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/natio.../86459578/

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

07-10-2016, 07:42 AM #2
Riddler
Chaplain
i think stephen hawking sucks big time, so big deal.

if he thinks it sucks so much, he can always step out of it.
i mean, it sucks so much that he's got a electric wheelchair thanks to humankind.
it also sucks so much that he can speak through a device, thanks to humankind.
it also sucks so much he made a lot of money through stories he sold to the masses
on a stage, which humankind bought and visited.
what sucks more is how his human-kinds to which he was with before think he actually
sucks for the way he acted about before his 'stardom'. that offcourse is the side
we rather are confronted with, huh? wonder why.....
This post was last modified: 07-10-2016, 07:44 AM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 6 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Freetoday, Trenton, Al Mualim, Kung Fu, Alex, Tarikko

07-10-2016, 07:48 AM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
meanwhile hawking the puppet of the elite illuminati obviously is paving way for more
'mass extermination' thinking.....

Quote:our population has grown by half a billion since our last meeting, with no end in sight. At this rate, it will be eleven billion by 2100.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Trenton, Kung Fu, Tarikko

07-10-2016, 08:15 AM #4
Tarikko
Chaplain
Bro Riddler you beat me to it!

The guy has been bought a long time ago

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 8 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Trenton, Al Mualim, Kung Fu, Tulpa, mani2368, Alex, Riddler, The Zone

07-11-2016, 01:51 AM #5
StarTemple
Marshall
Found this Stephen Hawking note:

"You guys, that ain't me talking! They have hi-jacked my microphone! It's not me!! Help!!! I feel trapped! See! MY lips are NOT moving!!!!!! Get it!!!! HELLLLP!!!!"

Isaiah 40:26 "Not one of them is missing"
The following 2 users Like StarTemple's post:
  • Freetoday, Trenton

07-11-2016, 11:54 AM #6
FinalFantasyWithin
Squire
imagine him indeed not talking at all and that chair is completely remote controlled and
that computer is talking from what is sent to it.....

wait that could actually happen o.O

wow, what if that's actually true? Exclamation 
that would be horrible
The following 1 user Likes FinalFantasyWithin's post:
  • Trenton

07-11-2016, 12:48 PM #7
The Winter Soldier
Marshall
(07-11-2016, 01:51 AM)StarTemple Wrote:  Found this Stephen Hawking note:

"You guys, that ain't me talking! They have hi-jacked my microphone! It's not me!! Help!!! I feel trapped! See! MY lips are NOT moving!!!!!! Get it!!!! HELLLLP!!!!"

Actually...that'd be kind of creepy.
What if they're using him because he's disabled to gain sympathy?
For all we know they could have fried his brain and made him unable to move, it's like a puppet kind of... '-'

Quote:
"I try to show mercy and forgiveness because Jesus calls us to love our enemies and do good to those who persecute us.

Some people seem to be obscenely proud of themselves for making that difficult."~Joshscorcher

The following 1 user Likes The Winter Soldier's post:
  • Trenton

07-11-2016, 01:26 PM #8
FinalFantasyWithin
Squire
I like where this conversation is going.

Hawking supposedly has ALS, a disease that rather should have killed him a long time ago.
Somehow, Hawking is living for already 50 years with this disease. He's clearly in a advanced
state as it seems. they say the disease seemingly 'burned off'...yeah right, his doctors supposedly
gave him 2 years when they discored that in the 60's.

interestingly:

Quote:Hawking gradually lost the use of his hand, and in 2005 he began to control his communication device with movements of his cheek muscles,[112][113][114] with a rate of about one word per minute.[113] With this decline there is a risk of his developing locked-in syndrome, so Hawking is collaborating with researchers on systems that could translate his brain patterns or facial expressions into switch activations.[114][115][116] By 2009 he could no longer drive his wheelchair independently.[117] He has increased breathing difficulties, requiring a ventilator at times and has been hospitalised several times

imagine the odds, he cant drive his own wheelchair and back in 09 there was the danger of locked-in syndrome, we're 7 years later now...... Idea
The following 2 users Like FinalFantasyWithin's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

07-11-2016, 01:35 PM #9
FinalFantasyWithin
Squire
more interesting stuff

Quote:In the late 1980s, Hawking began to grow close to his redheaded, controlling nurse, Elaine Mason. By Feb. 1990, he left the family home to be with Mason, officially divorced Jane in the spring of 1995, and married Mason that September. The following year, Jane married Jones.

Despite Jane’s assertion to Vanity Fair that “in 25 years of living with me, he had not one unexplained bruise,” shortly after his marriage to Mason, the professor began suffering a series of mysterious injuries. A fractured wrist. A broken arm. A split lip. A broken femur. Three slash marks on his face. The media, Hawking’s two children, and Jane all blamed Mason. Several nurses even came forward with testimony of Mason’s rages, including one incident where Hawking typed, “I CANNOT BE LEFT ALONE WITH HER. PLEASE DON'T GO. GET SOMEONE TO COVER THE SHIFT.” Hawking’s former assistant, Sue Masey, claims that Mason’s behavior drove her to quit. “I left Stephen because I couldn’t stand it,” she told Vanity Fair. “Elaine is a monster.” The injuries, she says, only happened when Hawking and Mason were alone.
Things came to a head in Aug. 2003, when one of Hawking’s nurses called his daughter, Lucy, to report that he’d been badly burned after being left out in the scorching sun in his garden all day. Police opened an investigation, interviewing 10 of the scientist’s current and former nurses, but due to a lack of concrete evidence, couldn’t press charges without Hawking’s testimony. “I firmly and wholeheartedly reject the allegations,” Hawking said from a Cambridge Hospital. “My wife and I love each other very much, and it is only because of her that I am alive today.” According to the London Times, Mason was at one point asked to leave that very hospital during a visit because she was “throwing things around the room.”
  • Trenton, Tarikko

07-11-2016, 01:54 PM #10
FinalFantasyWithin
Squire
must be on to something

Quote:Conspiracy Theory: Stephen Hawking Died and Was Replaced a Long Time Ago

here are a lot of conspiracy theories going around about Stephen Hawking: that he’s a cyborg/robot, that he’s taking pills like the ones depicted in the film Limitless in order to stay alive so long, and the one about to be presented for your consideration — that he actually died a long time ago and was simply replaced by a new, stand-in Stephen Hawking.
Others have said the only reason Hawking has become the fodder of such theories in recent years is that he came out publicly against the dangers of CERN. Either way, it is hard to deny this evidence is compelling. What do you think? At the very least, is Hawking the recipient of some amazing new medical breakthrough that is being withheld from the rest of the population that would enable a man with ALS to not only live to be 74 but actually appear to get younger over time?
Not that medical breakthroughs that allow certain people to live really long lives would be all that much of a conspiracy… the Powers That Shouldn’t Be don’t want everyone living forever…

Stephen Hawking Died and has been Replaced
by Miles Mathis
(First published April 17, 2015)
I have written several papers critiquing Stephen Hawking, including a long one on his Brave New World series for the BBC. But this is my first paper really linking my science research with my faked events research. I will use simple photo analysis and facial analysis to quickly show you the current Stephen Hawking is not the same person as the original Stephen Hawking.
This should not surprise you too much, especially if you know something about ALS. ALS is Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. We are told Hawking has had ALS for over 52 years, which is a record by many decades. Jason Becker is the only person I have heard of who has lived more than 20 years with the disease, so there is about a three-decade difference between the longest survivor and the second longest survivor. That is a more than 100% difference between first and second place. It would be like Justin Gatlin running the 100 meters in 9.8 seconds, and Usain Bolt beating him with a time of 4.5 seconds. In other words, statistically it doesn’t happen.
The average survival time for ALS is four years. When Hawking was first diagnosed in 1963, doctors gave him two years to live. And yet here we are, 52 years later and counting. Should you believe it? Well, no. Like Becker, it appears the real Hawking did beat the odds and live for about 20 years. But at some point he was replaced. I have no proof he died, but I assume that is why they replaced him. He was a very useful public relations entity for physics, and they didn’t want to lose him.
But rather than speculate on that, let us go right to the evidence. I won’t call it proof, since of course you are free to disagree with me. This is an opinion piece, not a court transcript; and even if it were a stamped court finding, you would be free to disagree with it. You don’t have to agree with anything anyone tells you, ever. Remember that. This paper is nothing more than presented evidence, evidence I find compelling. If you also find it compelling, fine. If you don’t, also fine.
The picture under title is the real Hawking. Notice the longish face and skinny neck. Also notice the dark brown hair. Here is another picture of the real Hawking

more but too much to post

read an interesting thing here

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/conspirac...ago_012016
  • Songbird516, Trenton