#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
What Would You Do?

07-08-2016, 12:25 PM #1
BaronAmity
Marshall
You want to be a rapper. Or a country singer. Or a rock musician or whatever: point is, you love music and you just know that you can change the world through your music. You wrote songs such as "I'm White But I'm Not Racist and I Really, Really Love Black People and I Wrote This Song to Prove It (BlackLivesMatterTheme)", "Let's All Love Each Other", "Hug Trees for World Peace", and "Love Gay People Or Else", and you know you're ready for the big-time.

Now an opportunity has arrived. A record executive dude is offering you $30,000,000 to join his label. All you have to do is kill a family member and start sleeping with this dude whenever and wherever he tells you to.

What do you do?
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 12:26 PM by BaronAmity.

07-08-2016, 12:35 PM #2
Allegedly
Marshall
(07-08-2016, 12:25 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  You want to be a rapper. Or a country singer. Or a rock musician or whatever: point is, you love music and you just know that you can change the world through your music. You wrote songs such as "I'm White But I'm Not Racist and I Really, Really Love Black People and I Wrote This Song to Prove It (BlackLivesMatterTheme)", "Let's All Love Each Other", "Hug Trees for World Peace", and "Love Gay People Or Else", and you know you're ready for the big-time.

Now an opportunity has arrived. A record executive dude is offering you $30,000,000 to join his label. All you have to do is kill a family member and start sleeping with this dude whenever and wherever he tells you to.

What do you do?

I think you're asking the wrong crowd.
The following 6 users Like Allegedly's post:
  • Tarikko, Al Mualim, Alex, The Creeper, yiksmes, Pront

07-08-2016, 12:49 PM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
(07-08-2016, 12:25 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  You want to be a rapper. Or a country singer. Or a rock musician or whatever: point is, you love music and you just know that you can change the world through your music. You wrote songs such as "I'm White But I'm Not Racist and I Really, Really Love Black People and I Wrote This Song to Prove It (BlackLivesMatterTheme)", "Let's All Love Each Other", "Hug Trees for World Peace", and "Love Gay People Or Else", and you know you're ready for the big-time.

What do you do?

thats the problem right there, you cant.

second of all, my ass is not for sale so not for 30 mil either. and kill? even less.
are there people that would do that? perhaps. i wouldnt.

if i have good enough music that im offered 30 mil, i know i'm marketable enough to
make enough money on my own or with a smaller label to live above average.
perhaps like 50.000 a year. wouldnt'that be enough and not awesome enough?

i'm a (ex) musician, i would go right away for performing for 50.000 a year, and have a
performance every month. hell, two a month, no problem. dude, i'd go 3 times a month.
compared to working like what, 40 hours a week? go for it. not just your own country,
or state, but go through the surroundings and be creative.

anyway, the problem is big money. the root of all problems.

there are enough people around today that bend over for fun, so why not for a couple of millions?
killing is another story, but hey, just look how much black people are murdered.
just become a cop and accidantaly unload your pistol.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Timmy91, Tarikko, The Creeper, BaronAmity

07-08-2016, 05:52 PM #4
The Winter Soldier
Marshall

What do you do?

I think the answer is quite simple.
He's illuminati = evil.

KILL HIM WITH FIYAAAAA!!!!

Quote:
"I try to show mercy and forgiveness because Jesus calls us to love our enemies and do good to those who persecute us.

Some people seem to be obscenely proud of themselves for making that difficult."~Joshscorcher

The following 2 users Like The Winter Soldier's post:
  • The Creeper, BaronAmity

07-08-2016, 10:13 PM #5
StarTemple
Marshall

What do you do?

I wouldn't even kill a stray dog for a billion dollars. Tell them to take a flying...

Stick to what is right no matter the cost or benefits.

Someone of far greater power and authority is taking note on all human affairs down to the individual thought level. The Creator of Consciousness has all access to ALL of the parts that make up human or any "consciousness".

His pay is eternal, just ride out the storm. It is all being "jotted down". ALL of it.

Isaiah 40:26 "Not one of them is missing"
The following 3 users Like StarTemple's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper, mrgrimm

07-08-2016, 11:17 PM #6
Trenton
Justiciar
I'd do it for 1 dollar.

kidding

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 4 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko, damien50, Riddler, The Creeper

07-10-2016, 07:27 AM #7
The Creeper
Chaplain

But for a serious answer to your question....

I will always endeavor to decline any offer made like this in a most vulger and impolite way.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - Bob Marley (Zion train)

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • MaryJane, Trenton, Tarikko

07-16-2016, 07:20 AM #8
MissCherokee
Knight
The question is ,  What is the right thing to do? And the right thing to do is not murder anyone  to become 'one of them' .

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

07-17-2016, 08:58 AM #9
CountDracula
Marshall
If I really, really wanted to be a famous musician it would be tempting. Millions of people all over the world dream of being legendary and having something they create being remembered 30-50 years later. However, I don't think any amount of fame and money can erase a guilty conscience. I personally don't think I'd even be able to enjoy the fame and money always knowing what I had to do in order to get it. So I probably would turn it down.
The following 1 user Likes CountDracula's post:
  • Tarikko

07-17-2016, 11:30 AM #10
The Zone
Marshall
I am an animal lover, but somebody said they would not kill a stray dog for a billion dollars. I would for that money could help so many other animals I would memorialize the pooch tho as a stray martyr ... Seriously, this would be an easy greater good thing for me but let's be real in that this is fantasy. I think a better question would be what would you sacrifice of yourself to benefit or save others.

The following 1 user Likes The Zone's post:
  • Tarikko