#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Dallas shootings

07-08-2016, 05:53 AM #1
Vixy
Marshall
I didnt see a thread about this so I just assumed that y'all had forgotten, if there already is one,you can just remove this. Smile

Dallas had shootings where a police officer died in what was described as a pure execution by the shooter. He also showed no fear and seemed to have been wearing a protection vest which makes it seemed planned. Too much is showing a possible MK shooter, including suicide mission since he shot himself afterwards.

Aaand of course Obama goes on about gunrestriction afterwards and it was ata protest for gun laws so it all makes perfect sense.

Links; [/url]

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live...oting-live

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/07/two-polic...tings.html

A witness says it looked like an execution;

[url=http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/07/two-police-officers-shot-at-dallas-protest-rally-nbc-5-reports-amid-outrage-over-alton-sterling-philandro-castile-shootings.html]http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/dal...l-dejesus/

The witness (who saw it all from his hotel balcony) says;

"It did look planned. He knew where to stand. He had ammo ready."
"They weren't short mags. They were high-capacity magazines."

Officer down:
The shooter is seen standing by a white pillar spraying bullets to the left and right, which Dejesus believes was to draw the police near.
"He was trying to get a commotion going, trying to get cops' attention."
When one officer attempts to engage the shooter one-on-one, he is killed by multiple shots fired at point blank range.
"It looked like an execution honestly. He stood over (the officer) after he was already down and shot him maybe three to four times in the back. It was very disturbing to watch.
"He shot without any fear. He didn't care. (The police officer) wasn't able to wound him at all.

And thats why the police couldnt take him down, he was MK'd and highly skilled in combat, on a suicide mission.
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 05:59 AM by Vixy.
The following 4 users Like Vixy's post:
  • The Creeper, EliasP, Freetoday, The Winter Soldier

07-08-2016, 06:03 AM #2
Goku
Chaplain
No MK here, these perpetrators seem to be military trained.

Watch this:

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2...622781.mp4

See how he shoots the wall to make the Officer to think he's coming from the left then executes him from behind?

My thoughts are that it's either a staged event to further re-enforce the need of a police state within America or if it's genuine ex-military who are retaliating to the murders caused by the police within America.

It truly is sad, killing people in retaliation doesn't solve the issue, it only makes it worse.
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 06:07 AM by Goku.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 8 users Like Goku's post:
  • The Creeper, Tulpa, damien50, EliasP, Freetoday, The Winter Soldier, Starks, Loki

07-08-2016, 07:56 AM #3
Bakou
Marshall
What I read is that 5 cops died, there were mulitple shooters and the protest was not about gun control but about police violence (they shot 2 or 3 guys in one week).

Yes, it could be a false flag. Or it could be some people who are tired to see cops murdering citizens and get away with it everytime.
The following 6 users Like Bakou's post:
  • The Creeper, Tulpa, 24theking, Tarikko, justjess, Loki

07-08-2016, 08:19 AM #4
mrgrimm
Marshall
I'm curious to see where this leads. Police forces will probably increase budgets to buy more tactical gear, and use this example as justification for implementing this gear on the public.

Quite possibly could inspire hordes of pissed off people to take action against corrupt authority in a similar fashion. 

So this could be a turning point, almost a "kickoff" to the war between a militarized police state and the people who are fed up with it.

Too bad there are many people on the police force who are good people, and also many other concerned citizens that are good people, but all will suffer.

OR, in typical American fashion - this will all be forgot about in a couple weeks because some celebrity or sports star will be doing something so spectacular on facebook that it gets 100,000,000 likes and the media will focus on it rather than the changes taking place in our society/government right under our noses.
The following 4 users Like mrgrimm's post:
  • The Creeper, Tulpa, Tarikko, Starks

07-08-2016, 08:47 AM #5
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
Southern State Likely:

-Constituinists 
-Believers in the 2nd amendment (Ability for citizens to be armed)
- Large Christian practicing population
- Alot of awake people
- Armed.
-Anti-Gay

All the things the NWO don't like.

This will be used to disarm the populace, yet incite further race wars in the south to weaken the resistance.

Faith is a rebel I can show you the Devil. 

Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 
The following 6 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • The Creeper, 24theking, Tarikko, Vixy, Kung Fu, BaronAmity

07-08-2016, 11:25 AM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
LOL! Police getting a taste of their own medicine.

On the flip side this won't really do anything until the majority of the population stay united against the elite. People need a real leader to follow. Without a real leader for people to follow we will never be united.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • The Creeper, CrazyKenley, Tarikko

07-08-2016, 12:02 PM #7
justjess
Chaplain
people have had it with police killing people with little provocation and getting away with it over and over again.. they are lucky it was only 5 killed and only in dallas. i wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing this a lot more.
The following 3 users Like justjess's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Kung Fu

07-08-2016, 01:01 PM #8
Vixy
Marshall
So you Guys dont Think this was MK but the real deal. Interesting. Especially with songs about policeviolence lately like "sound of the police" and that other one.

I can understand theyre fed up. This has been a problem for decades. But the cop that shot was really shaken up and scared, you could tell. I Think he thought the guy was reaching for a gun. Thet ser so much crap in their work that they probably assume the worst as a survival mechanism.

Anyone else found the girlfriends super calm reaction to the shooting of the guy in the var, odd? Shock?
The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • The Creeper, The Winter Soldier

07-08-2016, 01:10 PM #9
The Zone
Marshall
Poof ... disappearing text.
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 03:31 PM by The Zone.

07-08-2016, 01:36 PM #10
blue forest
Justiciar
I only know the information in this thread and from that (the OP) it didn't read like the cop 'had what was coming to him'. That cop was not responsible for what other cops have done, he was engaging someone who was putting people at risk for their lives and he got executed for it.  I am just going by that info in the OP. I will read further to get more detail. I do know if a person was acting erratic with a firearm out in the public and a cop tried to intervene by talking one on one with the guy and got executed for it at point blank range.. that is not something to cheer about, to the contrary.

MK and military training are not always two separate things, some mk'd people are military trained so one does not cancel out the other.
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 01:39 PM by blue forest.
The following 1 user Likes blue forest's post:
  • The Creeper