#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Barack Obama finally speaks the truth about Hillary!

07-06-2016, 10:04 AM #1
bbsion
Marshall
When Barack Obama said about Hillary, ““There has never been any man or woman more qualified for this office than Hillary Clinton, and that’s the truth…” For once, I believe he actually might not have been lying. I think he truly believes this. And I would actually have to agree with him.

When he said it however, what was probably going through his mind is a little different than what the vast majority of the people heard. I do not believe he was thinking of all the past great men and women in history who have truly accomplished amazing things. One would have to be rather ignorant to say America is not morally, ethically, politically, spiritually, financially, and physically on a downward spiral. This is a result of poor leadership and bad choices by the people through the past century or so that have lead us to this point. Which has been accelerated by the past few presidents whose ideals for this country are more in line with the invisible government, the secret combinations, and Satan. So with that in mind, later in this same speech for Hillary, Barack stated, “We may have gone toe to toe from coast to coast, but we stood shoulder to shoulder for the ideals that we shared.” What he’s saying is, “We have the same ideals and I cannot see anyone more qualified to finish what I’ve been helping reshape America to be.” That is why I believe he is telling the truth. Just not the same truth he wants the masses to believe. This is why I agree with him.

I believe there really might not be any other man or woman who has been more “qualified” to push America past the breaking point. Hillary, and the many individuals who truly run this government, might just be the closest America is going to get to a dictatorship before we finally collapse from the weight of all the bull shit that has been piled on over the last hundred years.

And in case you are thinking it, no... this is not pro-Trump since he is just the other cheek of the same ass.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
The following 1 user Likes bbsion's post:
  • EliasP