#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Blast strikes near Prophet’s Mosque in Saudi

07-04-2016, 03:41 PM #1
Serendipity
Justiciar
Quote:Two Saudi security force members were killed on Monday after a suicide bombing took place in Madinah near the prophet’s mosque, the Al-Haram Al-Nabawi, regarded as one of Islam's holiest sites.

Al Arabiya News Channel’s correspondent said the suicide bombing took place in a parking lot between the city court and the mosque, visited by millions every year. The channel showed images of fire raging in a parking lot with at least one body seen nearby. The suicide bomber also died in the attack.

The attack near the prophet's mosque took place during Maghreb prayers, the time when Muslims break their fast during the holy month of Ramadan.

Security forces have cordoned off the area.

Two million visitors have so far arrived at Al-Haram Al-Nabawi during Ramadan to finish recitation of the Quran. The correspondent said the visitors were undeterred and were heading to perform the Isha prayers, which take place soon after the inital fast-breaking prayer.

Two other suicide bombings also took place in the eastern city of Qatif on Monday evening after a foiled attack earlier in the day in Jeddah.

Al Arabiya News Channel’s correspondent said worshippers were unhurt following the attack.

Link

Smoke from a suicide blast outside the Prophet's (PBUH) mosque in Medinah. 

According to early reports. the suicide bomber detonated the bomb outside the mosque. Two security men were killed while breaking their fast, some reports say "the security officers were about to break their fast when a young man, said by Okaz to be 18 years old, approached them to share food. He then detonated explosives."

This follows last night's suicide bombing attempt at the US consulate in Jeddah, with Kuwait claiming to have foiled suicide bombing attempts by ISIS members.

My opinion on suicide attacks:

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَى بَنِيْ إِسْرَائِيْلَ أَنَّهُ مَنْ قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيْعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيْعًا وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فِي الأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُوْنَ.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. (5:32)

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 5 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • DesertRose1, The Creeper, Alex, EliasP, Tarikko

07-04-2016, 08:56 PM #2
Thunderian
Chaplain
This post has been up for five hours and no one has called false flag yet?

07-04-2016, 09:04 PM #3
Thunderian
Chaplain
Ermagerd, you guys ---

See the guy in this picture from the Medina bombing with the hat?

Now look at this picture from the Baghdad bombing.

Same guy! It's all actors!

07-04-2016, 10:25 PM #4
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Ohmygosh you're right! There's no way in the woooooorrrrrrld two people can wear hats. No way man.

07-04-2016, 10:47 PM #5
Alex
Chaplain
(07-04-2016, 08:56 PM)Thunderian Wrote:  This post has been up for five hours and no one has called false flag yet?

You probably missed the source link. Its not CNN, or any western media covering it.

If it was a false flag, in the US, we'd see 24/7 coverage not to mention Youtube changing their logo for a day or 2 just like they did with Orlando and Paris.

The lie has to be constantly repeated so you believe it, see how that works?

Agenda is easy to see. I'm not seeing any agenda here other then a nut trying to disrupt Ramadan.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 8 users Like Alex's post:
  • celle76, DesertRose1, Al Mualim, peacebeuponall, Kung Fu, Tarikko, The Creeper, Starks

07-05-2016, 12:14 AM #6
Thunderian
Chaplain
So if CNN reports it, it's not real. Got it.

Wait a sec ...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/middleeast...index.html

Guess it didn't happen after all.

07-05-2016, 01:01 AM #7
Alex
Chaplain
(07-05-2016, 12:14 AM)Thunderian Wrote:  So if CNN reports it, it's not real.  Got it.

If cnn (or any zionist mouth piece) reports it, its questionable.  

More here, here and here.

However, let me repeat for redundancy.  OP does not link cnn, so the red flag isn't triggered.  OP sources no western media outlet at all.  

Food for thought,  like Creeper pointed out earlier.  A zionist on a truther forum is an oxymoron in itself.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • DesertRose1, Al Mualim, Tarikko, The Creeper

07-05-2016, 02:17 AM #8
Thunderian
Chaplain
Using RT to debunk CNN, eh?  Crafty.

Well, I'll see your RT and raise you a Huffington Post.

For the record, I don't trust CNN, or any mainstream media, but when it's the very basic facts of an event that everyone agrees happens, one lying media outlet is just as good as another.
The following 3 users Like Thunderian's post:
  • The Zone, SheWatches, MissCherokee

07-05-2016, 02:20 AM #9
Thunderian
Chaplain
By the way, the OP article was from Al-Arabiya.  Al-Arabiya is owned by the Saudis, and as we keep being told by the Islamists on this board, the Saudis are owned by the Jews, so I guess we're back to square one.

False flag!
The following 2 users Like Thunderian's post:
  • Renegade, FlixKandish

07-05-2016, 03:24 AM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
Qur'an 4:93 "And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him"

I guess the khawarij of daesh must have missed that ayat.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • celle76, DesertRose1, Alex, Tarikko