Jonny depp, reviewed, scary stuff!

07-01-2016, 10:59 PM #1
rfseekinheart
Marshall

God is good

07-02-2016, 01:34 AM #2
blue forest
Justiciar
I haven't watched the second video yet but it is my belief that Johnny Depp absolutely believes that the Memphis Three(like a lot of other people and celebs believe) are innocent of the charges they were convicted of.

I am absolutely convinced that the Memphis Three are guilty as hell (I also think there is more to it that has been left out) and these celebs as well as many others have supported and helped to free child killers who murdered three little boys in the most horrible way imaginable. I would not be surprised if Damian ends up committing another crime in his lifetime at some point.

When if comes to the death of River Pheonix, Johnny was in the Viper Room, the club that he co-owned in LA, the night River died. Johnny was performing on stage, playing guitar. One of the songs they were performing had the name of River Pheonix in it. Someone in the audience, according to a report I read, made some kind of signal that something had happened and he left the stage. Someone had given River a drink, if I remember correctly, and it was that drink that made him feel ill while he was in the Viper Room, he went outside for air and collapsed on the sidewalk.

What is more concerning is the case of Anthony Fox. He was the co-owner of the Viper Room with Johnny Depp. Anthony found out that money was being skimmed from the profits of the Viper Room. He sued Johnny in court for stealing the profits, in the preliminary hearing the Judge agreed that there was enough evidence for it to go to trial. Anthony Fox disappeared. He has never been found.

The Viper Room itself before it became the Viper Room has an interesting history, I believe there were ties to it's previous incarnation to the Hell's Angel's for a short while and it was called Filthy Mcnasty's.

Whatever it was that was really going on at the Viper Room and LA when Johnny was in his younger years was tied imv to his decision to move to France where he met Vanessa Paradis and had a family where he lived a pretty low key life for several years on a parcel of land that was essentially it's own village in a quiet place in the south of France away from the madness of Hollywood.

If they had lived happily ever after then that would have been that but these are famous people we are talking about so............................

there is more to the story...

and whatever happened to Anthony Fox?

Personally I don't think Johnny had him knocked off (I don't think he's the murdering type)..... it's possible he was skimming off the top to pay the proceeds to someone else or to a certain organization who got upset with Anthony for reporting the theft to the police.

It's not all that unusual for bar owners to pay these kinds of dues to sinister types.
This post was last modified: 07-02-2016, 02:12 AM by blue forest.
The following 2 users Like blue forest's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling

07-02-2016, 01:53 AM #3
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(07-02-2016, 01:34 AM)blue forest Wrote:  I haven't watched the second video yet but it is my belief that Johnny Depp absolutely believes that the Memphis Three(like a lot of other people and celebs believe) are innocent of the charges they were convicted of.

I am absolutely convinced that the Memphis Three are guilty as hell (I also think there is more to it that has been left out) and these celebs as well as many others have supported and helped to free child killers who murdered three little boys in the most horrible way imaginable. I would not be surprised if Damian ends up committing another crime in his lifetime at some point.

im not sure.

I mean hunter thompson was supposedly into snuff films.

If you have those occult tattoos that depp has hes not ignorant, hes actually around the third richest actor in the while, Id venture depp is probably into sacrifices himself.

He probably got him out, as hes a fellow practicioner.

God is good
The following 2 users Like rfseekinheart's post:

07-02-2016, 02:44 AM #4
blue forest
Justiciar
Depp is an atheist as far as I know, though he is not above being 'pleasantly surprised'. I don't see him being into sacrifices though I can see why people believe that he would be. I am fully aware of the very dark people he befriends, including Satanists. Roman Polanski, Marilyn, Manson, Hunter Thompson, Damian the child murderer, Amber Heard (as I consider her most likely a sociopath) Keith Richards and others.

I highly suspect he is MK'd and I don't say that lightly or about every movie star. That is the impression I get from him and I have done research to some degree on him for years. I don't see him as a handler, though he is very smart.... he's not very smart. All the characters he lives with, the voices in his head he has to still, it was Hunter's childlikeness, impulsiveness, unpredictability and dangerous intellect that Depp liked I think.

Hunter S. Thompson probably WAS making snuff films, I believe he was, I think he probably did kill people. I doubt Hunter would have told Depp about the snuff films. If Hunter talked to Depp about killing people Depp might have disassociated. MK'd people like Depp (if he is which I think he is) are drawn to the darkest of the dark, to the most dangerous people and they do not consciously even know why and when disturbing talk comes up they will zone it out.

I could be wrong of course but take into consideration at least the movies he is in. Alice in Wonderland (Programming)
The following 2 users Like blue forest's post:

07-02-2016, 03:01 AM #5
rfseekinheart
Marshall
Alot of the research i have read, suggests that theres a certain dollar mark in the millions one has to start engaging in rituals, even if he states hes an athiest, that doesnt really make sense given his occult tattoo's.

Im more of the opinion that every very high level actor, is actively engaging in rituals, I do not feel you get the promotion, on sole talent alone, take 50 cent for example fading into obscurity because he has since refused to play the game, hes just not into that like he may have been at the beginning.

Jonny depp is the third highest paid actor in the world, I think the first is tom cruise, and we know what Tom likes.

I think Depp also hangs with manson, he also likes John Wayne Gacys pictures.

He may be MK'd. I havent seen that much evidence for that, what I do think is that the guy is into some dark occultic stuff, and to get tattoos on your body suggests you do somewhat believe in it.

God is good
The following 2 users Like rfseekinheart's post:

07-02-2016, 03:05 AM #6
Beesgotknees
Squire
(07-02-2016, 01:53 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  
(07-02-2016, 01:34 AM)blue forest Wrote:  I haven't watched the second video yet but it is my belief that Johnny Depp absolutely believes that the Memphis Three(like a lot of other people and celebs believe) are innocent of the charges they were convicted of.

im not sure.

If you have those occult tattoos that depp has hes not ignorant, hes actually around the third richest actor in the while, Id venture depp is probably into sacrifices himself.

My thoughts exactly, there's no way Johnny's at the level he is without being the murdering type. I'm sure he does all that horrible stuff they all do. He's an actor, just because he doesn't seem like a certain type, doesn't mean he's not.

I didn't know all that about Hunter T., but really it's not surprising. I think there are very few who reach those levels of notoriety without submitting to that way of life, and I think those who do slip through often end up being the sacrifices. I think people like Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin... have natural talent and reach a certain level of fame. I imagine they're given the option to join in on the sacrifices and such and when they refuse they've pretty much sealed their fate. 

It's crazy how many celebrities have had someone close to them die and it's just explained away. I was just reading about how William S Burroughs killed his wife in Mexico and came back to the US without consequence. Why is he so celebrated? Even his writing is gross. I can't help but feel he sacrificed his wife for fame and he found a loophole to be free of so much as a slap on the wrist. Same with Roman Polanski. Yes, the Tate-Labianca murders were done by Manson & his family, but what if Roman ordered it and they were just the hands? How lucky of him to not be home. But he got the fame and he pushed the satanic agenda with his work just like Burroughs, Thompson, Depp and all the others.
The following 1 user Likes Beesgotknees's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-02-2016, 03:46 AM #7
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(07-02-2016, 03:05 AM)Beesgotknees Wrote:  

im not sure.

My thoughts exactly, there's no way Johnny's at the level he is without being the murdering type. I'm sure he does all that horrible stuff they all do. He's an actor, just because he doesn't seem like a certain type, doesn't mean he's not.

I didn't know all that about Hunter T., but really it's not surprising. I think there are very few who reach those levels of notoriety without submitting to that way of life, and I think those who do slip through often end up being the sacrifices. I think people like Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin... have natural talent and reach a certain level of fame. I imagine they're given the option to join in on the sacrifices and such and when they refuse they've pretty much sealed their fate. 

It's crazy how many celebrities have had someone close to them die and it's just explained away. I was just reading about how William S Burroughs killed his wife in Mexico and came back to the US without consequence. Why is he so celebrated? Even his writing is gross. I can't help but feel he sacrificed his wife for fame and he found a loophole to be free of so much as a slap on the wrist. Same with Roman Polanski. Yes, the Tate-Labianca murders were done by Manson & his family, but what if Roman ordered it and they were just the hands? How lucky of him to not be home. But he got the fame and he pushed the satanic agenda with his work just like Burroughs, Thompson, Depp and all the others.

exactly, I suspect blood sacrifices are required for that amount of cash.

God is good
The following 1 user Likes rfseekinheart's post:
  • slave_of_God

07-02-2016, 04:47 AM #8
blue forest
Justiciar
(07-02-2016, 03:05 AM)Beesgotknees Wrote:  

im not sure.

It's crazy how many celebrities have had someone close to them die and it's just explained away. I was just reading about how William S Burroughs killed his wife in Mexico and came back to the US without consequence. Why is he so celebrated? Even his writing is gross. I can't help but feel he sacrificed his wife for fame and he found a loophole to be free of so much as a slap on the wrist. Same with Roman Polanski. Yes, the Tate murders were done by Manson & his family, but what if Roman ordered it and they were just the hands? How lucky of him to not be home. But he got the fame and he pushed the satanic agenda with his work just like Burroughs, Thompson, Depp and all the others.

Well I think you need to take these cases as individual cases. William Burroughs killed his wife, we know what Roman Polanski did and there is reason to believe he didn't stop his behavior, I also read from someone who stated they were an insider that Roman is the head of a powerful coven. This may seem absolutely outlandish put I actually have come to highly suspect that the Manson murders at the Sharon Tate house were fake but the only way I will have a chance to convince anyone will be to create a thread on the topic and state the case for that which I will when I get the time.

You definitely have to go along with the agenda to get to a certain level within the industry, you HAVE to promote the agenda for sure or you are out. If you rebel against it publicly and are at a certain level then you will be destroyed. There are differences between artists and their level of 'corruption'. Some are handlers within the industry... I am more aware of this more within the music industry, the pure narcissists or psychopaths/sociopaths and yes the  deaths/sacrifices of family members or of certain artists themselves.

There are also artists who I believe are largely protected within the industry because they are born into it with powerful connections. There are the artists who have no choice because they are sold into it as children. Some who are born into it are insulated from the repercussions of being in it while others who are sold into it as children are not protected imo. Some truly are under mind control programming and that means exactly what it states...mind control.

That doesn't mean they are not intelligent, that they don't have a sense of humour, that they can't have 'normal' conversations with people, that they are walking around like robots or automatons, it means that they have been subjected in the deepest wiring of their brains with programming that affects them at the most base sub-conscious level.

It can get a bit complicated I think with some artists (especially if they are mk'd). I think Johnny hates the industry itself, that he is within the fold of the inner rebels within the industry who still go along and promote the industry because they like the process of creating art. In other words... he likes the process of being in a movie studio, he feels safe there, he enjoys the process of researching a character, he likes the process of making a movie, of acting out a role, of acting.... and he knows full well of course the industry is a cesspit, that Hollywood is a cesspit, that it is all used for nefarious purposes, .. as he has said on the David Letterman show "KEEPS HIMSELF IN AS PROFOUND A STATE OF IGNORANCE AS POSSIBLE" when it comes to ...

This post was last modified: 07-02-2016, 05:38 AM by blue forest.
The following 1 user Likes blue forest's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-02-2016, 06:39 AM #9
Beesgotknees
Squire
Im on board with most of that. Although  MK'd people are victims themselves, a huge part of their purpose is to push the agenda and to kill and all that other stuff. So while he might not be making decisions by his own free will, Johnny is probably still doing nefarious deeds. Maybe the alter we see on talk shows is an unaware innocent. Maybe seeing himself on screen clashes with his programming, or maybe he simply can't remember. As much as we know about MK ultra and all that, there's still so much we don't know. If he was a slave, would they really allow him the freedom to go live peacefully in France for all that time? Idk. What I'd really like to know is why you think the Manson murders didn't happen? The thought has never crossed my mind, but I'm always open to hearing a person out.
The following 1 user Likes Beesgotknees's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-02-2016, 11:18 AM #10
Daisy
Marshall
(07-01-2016, 10:59 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  

This is my take on the River Phoenix/Johnny Depp connection. Something very weird went down that night. Johnny had an "arrangement" (i.e., offer he couldn't refuse) with drug dealers and mob connections, that they could continue dealing drugs out of The Viper Room. So some shady characters were definitely hanging around the club when he owned it. 

The numerology around River's death was just too odd to go ignored. I don't know what connection he had to it but he's always hung around occultist oddballs.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2600
The following 2 users Like Daisy's post: