#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Is this a sign of Islam being the truth?

06-27-2016, 07:29 AM #1
rfseekinheart
Marshall

while I kind of don't like, the animals being sort of held down, what do you think of this?

God is good
The following 1 user Likes rfseekinheart's post:
  • Nami

06-27-2016, 08:03 AM #2
Lady
Chaplain
No, not a sign. This same trick ( for lack of a better word) was demonstrated recently on an American TV show by an eight-year-old on the Steve Harvey show featuring cool things kids can do. 

The child spoke English and also held the animals down while telling them to lie still and spoke in a coaxing but actually authoritative manner.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • Hermes

06-27-2016, 08:08 AM #3
Tarikko
Chaplain
The neatest, cleanest, most "compassionate" and merciful way to kill an animal for food is the Halal way.

Even animals have a Fitra (natural disposition). And God has made the animals subservient to us provided that we respect their lives and not hunt game for fun.

The animal just peacefully surrenders to its fate as demonstrated in the video you have posted.

And here is yet another video:

This post was last modified: 06-27-2016, 08:12 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • Nami

06-27-2016, 08:16 AM #4
mrgrimm
Marshall
The individual attention and patience, along with a low stress outdoor environment make this appear as a humane and peaceful thing. This is a rare exception though because many times more animals are killed in slaughterhouses (even halal and kosher) that are more like factories where animals squirm and struggle in fear and pain before and after they meet the knife. 

If at the moment the knife cuts and the blood pours, the animals still remain in this dormant state then there may be something special happening here, so I would like to see footage of these guys actually doing the killing to know for sure.

There are plenty of examples of footage available on the horrors of animal slaughter -  I can either post them up or people can search for themselves (halal slaughterhouse horror, undercover kosher slaughterhouse, the video the animal industry doesn't want you to see, etc...use your imagination for search terms).

Let me ask you this, can you tell me the "humane" way you would prefer to die at the hands of another? Would you volunteer your life just because someone else thinks it's acceptable to kill you in the name of God?
The following 3 users Like mrgrimm's post:
  • MissCherokee, EliasP, Sidhuriel

06-27-2016, 08:18 AM #5
mrgrimm
Marshall
I must go to work now all day, I'll be back though this evening to see where this has gone

06-27-2016, 08:25 AM #6
Tarikko
Chaplain
(06-27-2016, 08:16 AM)mrgrimm Wrote:  Let me ask you this, can you tell me the "humane" way you would prefer to die at the hands of another? Would you volunteer your life just because someone else thinks it's acceptable to kill you in the name of God?

This is the decree of the All Mighty, bro Mrgrimmm.

Can you say to a Lion why are you eating a zebra and sustaining yourself at the expense of its life?

God has willed this planet as such. The food chain.

We are not to over indulge in red meat though.

Twice a week is the maximum.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

06-27-2016, 08:30 AM #7
damien50
Chaplain
(06-27-2016, 08:25 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 08:16 AM)mrgrimm Wrote:  Let me ask you this, can you tell me the "humane" way you would prefer to die at the hands of another? Would you volunteer your life just because someone else thinks it's acceptable to kill you in the name of God?

This is the decree of the All Mighty, bro Mrgrimmm.

Can you say to a Lion why are you eating a zebra and sustaining yourself at the expense of its life?

God has willed this planet as such. The food chain.

We are not to over indulge in red meat though.

Twice a week is the maximum.

Where does this sensitivity towards animals stem from?

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

06-27-2016, 08:51 AM #8
rfseekinheart
Marshall
This aspect of submission seems very prevelant in islam.

God is good

06-27-2016, 08:58 AM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Everything in this universe except for the humans and jinns submit their will to God without any questions. The fish who swims the sea endlessly until he dies of age or by a predator is doing what he was made to do and therefore he is in submission to His lord from the beginning of his birth until his death. The sun and moon that overtake one another in an endless cycle and again further shows their submission to their Lord.

Glory be to God.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 6 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Serendipity, peacebeuponall, khadeejah, Alex, Serveto, Tarikko

06-27-2016, 09:04 AM #10
Tarikko
Chaplain
(06-27-2016, 08:51 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  This aspect of submission seems very prevelant in islam.

What's the opposite of submission seek?

Haughtiness? Ego? Vanity? Rebellion?

You know who fell into all the above instead of submitting?

We got some following in his footsteps it seems Big Grin

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • khadeejah, Serveto, Al Mualim