#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Gucci Mane

06-26-2016, 12:07 AM #1
BaronAmity
Marshall
I feel like Gucci might have done some things and they caught up with him. Still... this is very unfortunate. I grew up with his music. Since Gucci left prison, he's been acting and dressing effeminate and talking with a different accent. People are saying he's a clone.

I think that's doubtful- people don't know about MK Ultra and I think they used some kind of MK Ultra type brainwashing on him.
The following 3 users Like BaronAmity's post:
  • kandi, Thy Unveiling, yiksmes

06-26-2016, 07:15 AM #2
Riddler
Chaplain
that icecream cone tat on his face says all you need to know.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • yiksmes, MaryJane

06-26-2016, 01:39 PM #3
yiksmes
Marshall
(06-26-2016, 07:15 AM)Riddler Wrote:  that icecream cone tat on his face says all you need to know.

Most sources i red on the net, say the icecream tattoo is not there anymore and no scars of laser removal.

anyone know if it was laser removed or it was something else?
they saying he a clone now...

Not really deep into this celebrity PR stuff, but a friend of mine is on Gucci..
I was actually hoping someone will start a thread on him so i could ask and read other opinions.

More money, more problems
The following 1 user Likes yiksmes's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-27-2016, 09:08 AM #4
markymark1991
Marshall
could the real gucci mane of died in prison and this guy has taken his place. some say the same thing happened to Paul McCarthy and Eminem
The following 1 user Likes markymark1991's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-27-2016, 08:54 PM #5
KoncreteMind
Chaplain
It looks like they're testing their cloning capabilities right in front of us to see how well we can spot them out. He's clearly cloned but at the very least MK'd...
This post was last modified: 06-27-2016, 08:55 PM by KoncreteMind.
The following 4 users Like KoncreteMind's post:
  • Freetoday, yiksmes, kandi, Thy Unveiling

06-28-2016, 12:27 AM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Oh. I thought this was about the fashion empire, Gucci. I have no idea who this guy is. A wrestler?

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • rfseekinheart, Pront, MaryJane

06-28-2016, 01:14 AM #7
Riddler
Chaplain
lol no, a (quite famous) rapper.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-28-2016, 08:09 AM #8
yiksmes
Marshall
Still think this all just a PR stunt...

Quote:The accusations caught so much steam that Gucci felt the need to address them via Snapchat, though he opted to “neither confirm or deny” being a clone.

They just need to do something crazy so people talk about these Celebs. More talk, more money.

More money, more problems
The following 1 user Likes yiksmes's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-28-2016, 08:32 AM #9
MaryJane
Marshall
(06-28-2016, 12:27 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Oh. I thought this was about the fashion empire, Gucci. I have no idea who this guy is. A wrestler?

I guess he's "famous," lol but I only know him from a guest appearance in a Yelawolf (quasi-famous rapper.) song. I've never heard his own music lol
The following 1 user Likes MaryJane's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-28-2016, 06:24 PM #10
damien50
Chaplain
(06-28-2016, 08:32 AM)MaryJane Wrote:  
(06-28-2016, 12:27 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Oh. I thought this was about the fashion empire, Gucci. I have no idea who this guy is. A wrestler?

I guess he's "famous," lol but I only know him from a guest appearance in a Yelawolf (quasi-famous rapper.) song. I've never heard his own music lol

I take it most aren't masochist, let alone anything even remotely similar to fifty shades of fail, so I would avoid his music like Young Thug...

Unless you would prefer a lobotomy.

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 3 users Like damien50's post:
  • Freetoday, Thy Unveiling, MaryJane