#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Kanye West - Famous (NSFW)

06-25-2016, 07:57 AM #1
Goku
Chaplain
So Kanye live streamed his new music video last night on Tidal and I don't have much to say as I'm rather speechless.

So what seems to be reminiscent of a finished orgy, Kanye is lying in bed naked with a bunch of other famous people. To name a few: Donald Trump, Chris Brown, Caitlyn Jenner, Taylor Swift, Ray J and even Bill Cosby (There's more)

It seems to be both a literal and metaphorical music video of the people that Kanye has 'fucked' or been 'fucked' by, I assume, in one way or another.

Here's the link:

http://rapdose.com/2016/06/25/kanye-west...ideo-block

Clearly it's going to make him the centre of attention once again but other than that, thoughts, if any?
This post was last modified: 06-25-2016, 08:09 AM by Goku.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • Freetoday, Thy Unveiling

06-25-2016, 10:29 AM #2
Enigma
Peasant
Wtf is that all about?...that's the weirdest thing I've seen lol

Pretty sure they've all been mk ultra'd coz that's not normal.

I'm quite sad about Taylor though :Sad
She used to be awesome until they got to her. She wouldn't have done that in her right mind :/

Edit: Apparently some of them might be wax figures.
This post was last modified: 06-25-2016, 10:42 AM by Enigma.
The following 1 user Likes Enigma's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-25-2016, 07:02 PM #3
Freetoday
Justiciar
(06-25-2016, 07:57 AM)Goku Wrote:  So Kanye live streamed his new music video last night on Tidal and I don't have much to say as I'm rather speechless.

So what seems to be reminiscent of a finished orgy, Kanye is lying in bed naked with a bunch of other famous people. To name a few: Donald Trump, Chris Brown, Caitlyn Jenner, Taylor Swift, Ray J and even Bill Cosby (There's more)

It seems to be both a literal and metaphorical music video of the people that Kanye has 'fucked' or been 'fucked' by, I assume, in one way or another.

Here's the link:

http://rapdose.com/2016/06/25/kanye-west...ideo-block

Clearly it's going to make him the centre of attention once again but other than that, thoughts, if any?

You beat me to it. I was going to post it. He is just sharing one of the rituals.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

06-25-2016, 08:53 PM #4
CountDracula
Marshall
Extremely creepy video. I felt like I was watching a found footage horror movie like The Blair Witch Project or Paranormal Activity the whole time. It was certainly bizarre. I hope VC writes an article about it.

10-18-2016, 08:56 AM #5
LauraPAl
Squire
But it is hypnotic at the same time, don't you think so?