#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Simpsons

06-23-2016, 11:59 PM #1
BaronAmity
Marshall
Can anyone explain why I get a weird vibe from the Simpsons? It just seems suspect and vaguely evil. Like how it's a joke how Homer chokes Bart.
The following 3 users Like BaronAmity's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

06-24-2016, 07:03 AM #2
yiksmes
Marshall
(06-23-2016, 11:59 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  Can anyone explain why I get a weird vibe from the Simpsons? It just seems suspect and vaguely evil. Like how it's a joke how Homer chokes Bart.

Did you know that the voice of Bart is a woman?
It's like Homer is the only male in the Simpson's family))

More money, more problems
The following 4 users Like yiksmes's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, BaronAmity, Tarikko

06-24-2016, 07:38 AM #3
Tarikko
Chaplain

Whoever is involved in that show (high level Zionists/Satanists), they definitely are privy to way too much inside info...

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 7 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • slave_of_God, Atlas Cain, Annonymous Damsel, Nami, Thy Unveiling, BaronAmity, yiksmes

06-24-2016, 09:00 AM #4
Al Mualim
Knight
(06-24-2016, 07:03 AM)yiksmes Wrote:  
(06-23-2016, 11:59 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  Can anyone explain why I get a weird vibe from the Simpsons? It just seems suspect and vaguely evil. Like how it's a joke how Homer chokes Bart.

Did you know that the voice of Bart is a woman?
It's like Homer is the only male in the Simpson's family))
Yet he's no great role model for men is he?  Rolleyes

Are you fulfilling the rights of your Lord, body, family and place of work?
Peace be upon you! 
The following 4 users Like Al Mualim's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, BaronAmity, yiksmes

06-24-2016, 09:00 PM #5
blue forest
Justiciar
The following 5 users Like blue forest's post:
  • slave_of_God, FlixKandish, MaryJane, Riddler, Thy Unveiling

06-28-2016, 10:03 PM #6
Apple
Squire
I created a post about the Simpsons and the death of David Bowie in this forum detailing the Lesser MagiK being used within the episode that aired the same night as his death. I even broke it down play by play for other forum members that weren't quite following the video I attached. 

To view click -----> HERE

Or copy/paste: http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...26+Protein
The following 1 user Likes Apple's post:
  • slave_of_God

06-28-2016, 10:42 PM #7
Beesgotknees
Squire
(06-24-2016, 07:38 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  İmage

Whoever is involved in that show (high level Zionists/Satanists), they definitely are privy to way too much inside info...

It's like everything's planned out way in advance, they hide it in shows like The Family Guy and The Simpsons and then it happens and we're supposed to believe it's coincidence. I've heard they have this thing where they believe that if we were warned in advance about something and we do nothing, then it's our fault for not preventing it, because we were warned. Like what happened with Robin Williams and Prince, so blatant.
The following 2 users Like Beesgotknees's post:
  • slave_of_God, Atlas Cain

06-28-2016, 11:49 PM #8
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-28-2016, 10:42 PM)Beesgotknees Wrote:  

It's like everything's planned out way in advance, they hide it in shows like The Family Guy and The Simpsons and then it happens and we're supposed to believe it's coincidence. I've heard they have this thing where they believe that if we were warned in advance about something and we do nothing, then it's our fault for not preventing it, because we were warned. Like what happened with Robin Williams and Prince, so blatant.

I believe thats from a testimony, and also fritz springmeir I think documented that fact.

God is good
The following 1 user Likes rfseekinheart's post:
  • slave_of_God

06-29-2016, 12:07 AM #9
Beesgotknees
Squire
(06-28-2016, 11:49 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  

I believe thats from a testimony, and also fritz springmeir I think documented that fact.

He's probably the one I heard it from. Common knowledge around here, I'm sure.
The following 1 user Likes Beesgotknees's post:
  • slave_of_God

07-09-2016, 01:28 AM #10
eyeswideshut
Squire

It's like everything's planned out way in advance, they hide it in shows like The Family Guy and The Simpsons and then it happens and we're supposed to believe it's coincidence. I've heard they have this thing where they believe that if we were warned in advance ab
Lout something and we do nothing, then it's our fault for not preventing it, because we were warned. Like what happened with Robin Williams and Prince, so blatant.

In some way, if people were aware of some things before it happens, it could (just maybe) change. I'm pretty sure some people choose to be blindfolded because they think it can be or is too "fictional".

Everybody is looking for the paradise lost. . .
The following 1 user Likes eyeswideshut's post:
  • slave_of_God