#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Muhammad Ali was A Freemason

06-23-2016, 06:29 PM #1
rfseekinheart
Marshall

Not sure about some of the things, but the handshakes are there, and the ok symbols are there, the association is there I think we can be safe to assume he was "in"
This post was last modified: 06-23-2016, 06:30 PM by rfseekinheart.

God is good
The following 1 user Likes rfseekinheart's post:
  • MainStreetFatCat

06-23-2016, 06:55 PM #2
The Zone
Marshall
Oh, please. Ali likely did more for blacks in America than maybe four people in history ... maybe. This video is reaching ... and the vid is racist. Ali was on covers because he was a black athlete in the 60's and 70's in a time when racist were rampant in the US. And FWIW, I am white.
This post was last modified: 06-23-2016, 07:38 PM by The Zone.

The following 4 users Like The Zone's post:
  • Tarikko, Riddler, Freetoday, Alex

06-23-2016, 07:01 PM #3
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-23-2016, 06:55 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Oh, please.  Ali likely did more for blacks in America than maybe four people in history ... maybe. This video is reaching ...

The man was a multi millionaire who constantly appeared in the public eye, and in campaign for huge companies, why is he doing those symbols?

You just dont get on that stage and to that level without selling out, sorry it just doesnt happen.

God is good

06-23-2016, 07:27 PM #4
The Zone
Marshall
(06-23-2016, 07:01 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  
(06-23-2016, 06:55 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Oh, please.  Ali likely did more for blacks in America than maybe four people in history ... maybe. This video is reaching ...

The man was a multi millionaire who constantly appeared in the public eye, and in campaign for huge companies, why is he doing those symbols?

You just dont get on that stage and to that level without selling out, sorry it just doesnt happen.

Muhammad Ali suffered from a disease early on. His career started in 1960, so that means you are basically saying that the Illuminati or who ever was in control of him then. That's stretching it like Mr. Fantastic. He has had handlers since the early 90's due to his illness and some of them could be nefarious. But what you seemingly fail to see is that any video can be twisted to fit an agenda for hits. He also had a fruitful career derailed by PTB's for his stance against the Viet Nam war and that fits into this agenda of him being a Mason or controlled how?

Photographers can ask people for certain kinds of poses. Ali was sick enough to likely not know one hand shake from another. While wealthy people might be more prones to control, not all of them are Illuminati. Just like not all celebs are under control. Again, the chances are greater but we have to use a little common sense as well and not buy into every video we see.

As a Christian myself, I would think twice with a post like this after warnings were issued to you today. I guess it is just happenstance that Ali was a Muslim? While I agree with some of your postings, this one is reaching and asking for controversy, IMHO. Let the man RIP. You should be better than this as a representative of God. That is all I have to say on this ... deaf ears now.

The following 1 user Likes The Zone's post:
  • Tarikko

06-23-2016, 07:38 PM #5
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-23-2016, 07:27 PM)The Zone Wrote:  
(06-23-2016, 07:01 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  

Muhammad Ali suffered from a disease early on.  His career started in 1960, so that means you are basically saying that the Illuminati or who ever was in control of him then.  That's stretching it like Mr. Fantastic.  He has had handlers since the early 90's due to his illness and some of them could be nefarious.  But what you seemingly fail to see is that any video can be twisted to fit an agenda for hits.  He also had a fruitful career derailed by PTB's for his stance against the Viet Nam war and that fits into this agenda of him being a Mason or controlled  how?  

Photographers can ask people for certain kinds of poses.  Ali was sick enough to likely not know one hand shake from another.  While wealthy people might be more prones to control, not all of them are Illuminati.  Just like not all celebs are under control.  Again, the chances are greater but we have to use a little common sense as well and not buy into every video we see.

As a Christian myself, I would think twice with a post like this after warnings were issued to you today.  I guess it is just happenstance that Ali was a Muslim?  While I agree with some of your postings, this one is reaching and asking for controversy, IMHO.  Let the man RIP.  You should be better than this as a representative of God.  That is all I have to say on this ... deaf ears now.

I posted it because I think it highlights a fact that everyone in the limelight making millions over 50 million id say is fulfilling some sort of agenda, and while they may have not agreed with his stance on the vietnam war, he certainly since then was apart of the agenda.

the nation of islam, had cia agents in it, that Ali was under.

This isnt an attack on muslims at all, why should I be careful? :S. Its a thread about a controversial issue, but thats exactly why it is important, I think its important for people to know that EVERYTHING, at top levels may have its politics ultimately you are on side to SOME degree.

And Ali was no different, unfortunately, I know that shatters alot of illusions.

But thats just what it is, if tv is owned by the illuminati, and endorsement deals are also, and it is the elite that call the shots, I do not believe you get the kind of publicity the kind of platform Ali had for years, many years.

And lets go further than this, why is he mixing with individuals KNOWN, to be elite luciferians.

Come on now.

Schwarzenegger is a blatant masonic, ritual performing individual.

As is Will Smith.

That is my view I do not believe you can be in Hollywood, Sports, earn LOTS of dough like over 80 million, look at someone like Bryan Singer, who is blatantly propagating the elites agenda he is only worth 70 million, makes you think.

Many artists are worth money, and sports, figures, but look at the ones really getting that air time.

Ali did admirable things, but he also was a part of the system quite clearly and we dont know how much his admirable things were controlled, or psy ops.

The industry is a stage, a true stage.

Btw for the record this has nothing to do with him being a muslim, I just know alot of people admire the man, I did too growing up but im here to discuss controversial issues, and I think this is an interesting topic, because I think, this is true, and Im wondering if anyone agrees, because from what Ive gathered from all research is you just dont get to that level without being a part of it.

And that people really think hes anti establishment, just like Timothy leary was supposedly anti establishment, im trying to highlight this fact.

Im really stumped at how this can be seen as trying to goad muslims, it wasnt, I know everyone admires muhammad ali and would get responses such as yours, its not anything to do with muslims, if its seen as that, Id rather not be here because I dont want to have to think on every post oh, what will the muslims, think.

Im not here for that.
This post was last modified: 06-23-2016, 07:48 PM by rfseekinheart.

God is good

06-23-2016, 08:30 PM #6
Alex
Chaplain
@Zone: Muhammad Ali's passing has put a spot light on Islam in the english speaking world.  The powers that be are making sure a negative spot light is cast on him at the same time.

Its shameful, but this is the world we find our selves in.  People have no morals or integrity.  Wait for a man to enter his grave before they castrate him.

It's sad that i need to say this.. But Muhammad Ali was a Muslim.  The exact opposite of a Mason.  Literally 180 degrees difference between the two.  

The man is admirable and worthy of emulation.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • Tarikko

06-23-2016, 08:45 PM #7
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-23-2016, 08:30 PM)Alex Wrote:  @Zone: Muhammad Ali's passing has put a spot light on Islam in the english speaking world.  The powers that be are making sure a negative spot light is cast on him at the same time.

Its shameful, but this is the world we find our selves in.  People have no morals or integrity.  Wait for a man to enter his grave before they castrate him.

It's sad that i need to say this.. But Muhammad Ali was a Muslim.  The exact opposite of a Mason.  Literally 180 degrees difference between the two.  

The man is admirable and worthy of emulation.

if we didnt do that people would still be honoring jimmy savile.

What you said doesnt change the fact that he does masonic gestures, and earned too much money to be innocent.

God is good

06-23-2016, 09:10 PM #8
The Zone
Marshall
Today's hand symbols are posed more so than long ago. If you do a little research you will find out that people in the sixties used one gesture as A-okay, a phrase used at that time. The handshake bit in the video is ridiculously over the top. Some handshakes will simply look Masonic. And Alex, I have studied Ali and he actually shined the light on the Muslim faith when he changed his name and it was quite foreign to many in the US at that time and not see as threatening as some feel it is today. Seek, seriously, you are buying into gesture wayyyyyyyyyy too much as the say all be all. And success can be had without being controlled or worshiping the elite. It is rare in SOME cases, but you make it sound so simple with little studying of actual facts instead of perceived facts. Everything you are hanging your hat on is open to interpretation. The Ali movie was trash and Will Smith who we all know is out there played him but Ali was again, petty much out of it then. So, if Smith poses with anyone, they are a whatever ... open your eyes.

Sick, Seek. The videos you list are from racist ... a white guy thinking he is talking black ... my respect is gone - quit embarrassing rational Christians ...
This post was last modified: 06-23-2016, 10:18 PM by The Zone.

The following 1 user Likes The Zone's post:
  • Tarikko

06-23-2016, 09:14 PM #9
rfseekinheart
Marshall
heres another thing to take note of...

And dont take this as a knock to islam but...

whos here propagating the 9/11 lie, with Will Smith...Ali again.

dont agree with everything he says but he makes a good case.

God is good

06-23-2016, 09:23 PM #10
rfseekinheart
Marshall
Bill Clinton spoke a eulogy at his funeral, and you dont think this guy had ties?

God is good