#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Alton Yelchin DEAD at 27 due to 'Freak Accident'

06-20-2016, 07:56 AM #1
Riddler
Chaplain
StarTrek actor Alton Yelchin (Chekov) dead @ age 27.
weird circumstances;

http://www.superherohype.com/news/376569...7#/slide/1

Quote:The world has lost actor Anton Yelchin at age 27
Actor Anton Yelchin has passed away today at age 27, TMZ reports.
2016 has been a rough year when it comes to celebrity deaths, but the loss of Anton Yelchin has a particular sting due to the actor’s young age and his impressive body of work, ranging from credits like Jodie Foster’s The Beaver to Jim Jarmusch’s Only Lovers Left Alive to the Star Trek franchise. According to this morning’s report, Anton Yelchin was killed in a freak accident outside his home that caused his body to be pinned between his car and a brick mailbox pillar, which was attached to a security gate.
Anton Yelchin’s first credited role was as a guest star on NBC‘s ER when he was just 11 years old. In 2001, Yelchin starred in two major feature films: Lee Tamahori’s James Patterson adaptation, Along Came a Spider, and Scott Hicks’ Stephen King adaptation, Hearts in Atlantis. From there, Anton Yelchin appeared in a variety of big and small screen roles, including a memorable guest appearance on HBO‘s Curb Your Enthusiasm and a lead role on Showtime‘s Huff, playing the son of Hank Azaria’s title character. It was in 2007 that Yelchin led Jon Poll’s indie feature Charlie Bartlett and soon thereafter found him joining the cast of J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek as Ensign Pavel Chekov. He would go on to reprise the Chekov role in 2013’s Star Trek Into Darkness and again plays the role in next month’s Star Trek Beyond.
Among Anton Yelchin’s many other credits is William H. Macy’s phenomenal musical drama Rudderless and Jeremy Saulnier’s recent acclaimed thriller Green Room.
ComingSoon.net had the honor of welcoming Anton Yelchin to our Most Craved studio just last year alongside his Burying the Ex director Joe Dante. It is with a truly heavy heart that we say goodbye to the young star.
Paramount Pictures released the following statement: “All of us at Paramount join the world in mourning the untimely passing of Anton Yelchin. As a member of the Star Trek family, he was beloved by so many and he will missed by all. We share our deepest condolences with his mother, father and family.”

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/19/star-trek-...chin-dead/

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Tarikko, Thy Unveiling

06-22-2016, 01:29 AM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
The whole time reading that, I kept hearing "Sacrifice!" ringing in my head

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Tarikko

06-22-2016, 05:29 AM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
nah, there are actual pictures of the gate he got pinned to and crushed, you can see the aftermath of damage that his jeep has caused to the structure, which is safe to say that a human caught in between would not have survived such a thing. the age of 27 is interesting, as there have been discussions about this age in 'hollywood' and 'fame' but that doesnt mean anybody dying @ 27 is part of that victim club.

atleast, that's the verdict with the information provided untill now.

it seems like he arrived at the gate of his mansion, stepped out of the car, got his mail and was possibly not even aware his big jeep started rolling and surprised him. The jeep he had actually is recieving callbacks that there is a potential danger that the automatic transmission can be parked in neutral, instead of 'park', despite assuming it's in 'park'. there are reports of incidents with this car that have people thinking it's in park and getting out and noticing the car starts moving as its in neutral instead of park. a quick 'lets get my mail' before going to the set he was supposed to go to could have rushed him out of the car without properly putting the car in park/initiating the e-brake.

HOWEVER, there are some things that dont add up and bother me a bit.

to start with, the pictures of the aftermath of his mansion entrance gate.

1) where is the mail/letterbox?
a > on the right. so he supposedly exited his vehicle, went to his letterbox, took out the mail, then walked back IN FRONT of the vehicle, and at the exact moment he's in front of the car, the car moves and crushes him? odd.
especially given the letterbox - as assumed is in the brick structure on the right - is located on street level,
and there is no walkway fron the front of the gate/fence to the object. which would mean Anton would have
excited his vehicle on the front, and then walked in FRONT of the vehicle, towards the mailbox, and walked
back the same way, instead of the shorter distance, from the BACK of the car, or even more logical:
stopping alongside the letterbox, getting the mail. and then driving up to the fence and opening it with
the remote control.

2) how fast did the car have to go to crush him?
a > i speak of experience that it's not a easy task, especially if one would be 'slender' like yelchin, BUT, if a car just got 'rolling' due to gravity, then the speed is relatively low, and then pushing against the car would have been possible, enough atleast to protect the head and chest from getting 'crushed'.
however, there are some oddities here.

first of all, looking at the shape of the gate, then it is rather low / bumper and headlight area where the damage is caused to the gate. that is not at chest or head level, yet the reports are he had head trauma and died within a minute.

second of all, the driveway is really short and curved. if he stationed his car and then got out, then it could have recieved nearly zero velocity even when it was in neutral and started rolling. there is a slight slope, so it could have started moving due to the slope, BUT let's be honest here, it should have started moving right away.

third of all, the way that fence is damaged (bended) is odd, and suspicious. just aside the brick pillar, which sustains no damage or scratching, and only the outmost left part is bent inwards, yet the fence is angled in a degree compared to the driveway, which would have had the only possibility that the front of the car first would have needed to hit the centre part of the gate. this way, the car should have had a ramming post on the left corner and again, one that is as high as a human head/chest, as his jeep's hood did not have that height. stomach height, yes. lower ribcage hight, perhaps. upper chest/head area? no way.

the way the edge of the car should have hit that fence means the rear end of the car had to have gone through the left fence. impossible.

forth of all,

who on earth would not open his electric gate whilst walking out to get the mail?

last of all, another closeup of the gate

there must have been a SIGNIFICANT force unleashed on that gate to have it bend that way, AND tear
it's hinges. AND all of that, whilst there is a mechanical automatic open-close system behind.

so , all the photographic evidence shows things dont add up.

even more, to me, the damage to that gate looks more like purposefully done.

AND, the gate opens INWARD, meaning, angled away from the residence, towards the driveway. so it would make it even weirder.
This post was last modified: 06-22-2016, 05:40 AM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Cookie_Monster, Songbird516, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

06-22-2016, 06:01 AM #4
Riddler
Chaplain
also

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/0...me-photos/

http://sanfernandovalleyblog.blogspot.nl...anton.html

street view of entrance

https://www.google.nl/maps/@34.137622,-1...56!6m1!1e1

take a good look of where the mailbox is,
and the route downward. where would you park to get your mail?
and which magical car is able to turn the steeringwheel to keep with the angle and then
only hit the left outer part of a gate that should have been open?

fishy? you bet.

i say something entirely else happened indeed, and they are now acting like this happened.

and this

This post was last modified: 06-22-2016, 06:02 AM by Riddler.

------------
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-22-2016, 02:35 PM #5
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
It was a sacrifice staged to look like a freak accident. Or he did something to piss someone off enough to hire a crafty hitman. I can't pretend I know what really happened, but those seem the most likely scenarios to me.

Does anyone in Hollywood die without strange circumstances? There were a lot of deaths that came in 3's earlier this year. I'm no good with numerology, but I'm thinking there's something to 2016 that makes this a big year to the power players. If my "numerology for dummies" is on track, 2+1=3,/half of 6, plus there's the obvious 6...I forget if 0 is some base number that basically is a wild card to Them or whatever, but I've already admitted this is not an area I compute very well. Dyscalculia rather limits me.

This was not a "natural" freak accident. (As messed up as that sentence sounds, you know what I mean.)

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job

06-22-2016, 04:25 PM #6
Riddler
Chaplain
(06-22-2016, 02:35 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  he did something to piss someone off enough to hire a crafty hitman.

i say this. there is an interesting comment Yelchin made about his parents regarding the
Olympics (his parents were high-profile ice skating athletes) which they werent allowed
to participate, some comment regarding KGB. however, i dont that's the direction to look
into as these kind of instances are well...more bloody and public. Something like, he would
have shot himself in the head, supposedly.

the first thing that i thought of would be setting off the wrong kind of people.

but one thing is sure though, a lot of celebs are dying this year......

------------
  • Tarikko, Thy Unveiling

06-22-2016, 04:32 PM #7
rfseekinheart
Marshall
Looking way too far into things here, just an accident.

God is good

06-22-2016, 04:35 PM #8
Riddler
Chaplain
(06-22-2016, 04:32 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  Looking way too far into things here, just an accident.

you clearly can't read the above, nor does that ignore function work, right?
come again to troll the treads?

------------
  • Cookie_Monster, Tarikko

06-22-2016, 08:35 PM #9
Daisy
Marshall
In context, the "Alpha Dog" official artwork creeped me out. 

https://i.jeded.com/i/alpha-dog.15779.jpg
This post was last modified: 06-22-2016, 08:39 PM by Daisy.
The following 1 user Likes Daisy's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-23-2016, 07:07 AM #10
blue forest
Justiciar
Alton Yelchin's Death Certificate - Blunt Traumatic Asphyxia
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz...cate_3.pdf

The document restates Anton's death was caused by blunt traumatic asphyxia. It goes on to say his death was "rapid" after impact.

... a source connected with the investigation told us the actor died within a minute of impact, when his jeep pinned his body against a security gate.

The death certificate also states there were no other significant conditions contributing to his death.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/23/anton-yelc...rtificate/

As we reported, Yelchin was supposed to show for a rehearsal that was called for around 11 PM Saturday night so it appears the accident occurred at some point before that. Friends worried when he did not show and at around 1 AM Sunday they went to the house and discovered his body.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/19/anton-yelc...ch_Results

This happened at night and I do wonder if it isn't an unusual time to be having rehearsals at 11 PM at night. You would think rehearsals would be held during the day. What 'friends'? what movie/role was he rehearsing for at 11 PM on a Saturday night? were these 'friends' part of the cast of the production that apparently rehearses over night time hours on a weekend?

R.I.P. Alton Yelchin