#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Signing Out Thread

06-18-2016, 08:49 AM #1
Replacement of the previous thread which is now locked.

It's been an adventure being part of VC forums. Take care, be good to each other.

Erucysae here, signing out.

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

The following 1 user Likes erucysae's post:
  • Riddler

06-18-2016, 09:02 AM #2
Sad to see you leave, sis Ansa..

With Scimi gone as well.. It is all downhill from here.

I stated before, that I too will not linger for long... I think our mission/time here is nearing its end.

Yet we leave with our heads held up high!

Was an amazing run, Mashallah. I think everyone can attest to what the Muslims achieved here, bar for the haters. What a team it was. It was a privilege wallahi being part of it.

Glad I now have all your contact details, so we can forever remain in touch inshallah

Peace upon you sis Ansa. I'm a pm/whatsapp away should you need anything.
This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 09:32 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • Riddler

06-18-2016, 11:52 AM #3
Many will be missed, both of you included!

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • Tarikko

06-18-2016, 12:39 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Hopefully it is just a ttfn and not forever. I think everyone needs to cool their jets and raclibrate(so?) Things have become very ugly in some areas here. Perhaps taking a break is a good idea. Idk if you still have my WhatsApp info T, but you know who to ask if you don't.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Tarikko

06-18-2016, 03:21 PM #5
I am going to quote your friend Kung Fu here:

Quote:Also another piece of advice, VC would be to lock threads about members announcing their departure of the forums for so and so reason, such as this one. If people want to leave then leave. No need to tell the world why you're leaving seeing as it only creates more tension. And people who do say they're leaving always end up returning.
This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 03:21 PM by VC.

The fact that you are not aware of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.