#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Rose McGowan and Hollywod

06-26-2015, 12:35 AM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ro...ilm-805028

So this Rose McGowan lady gets dropped by her agent because she criticized Adam Sandler.

I don't think Rose got the memo and that memo being that you don't criticize Zionist/Jewish owned Hollywood and especially that a, Zionist Jew and expect to get away with it. Hopefully she'll learn from this experience.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

06-26-2015, 02:20 AM #2
freedmind
Marshall
Have you seen Tarantino's Death Proof?

She is the first to be brutally murdered by the "manly man" stuntman mike in his car. 
And about that movie, gosh, it's got that monarch programming trail in it as well; 
when stuntman mike approaches Butterfly with the "the woods are lovely dark and deep..." line.
That line being the key to put her under his spell and then her to preform a sexy dance for him. 
(notable is that it was a woman who created that event, it was a woman who created the program in which stuntman mike is allowed to abuse butterfly, a little something something for the mothers and other females to think about maybe?).

Anyway I always liked that movie. But when i saw it i wasn't in the know about this programming stuff.

i also thought about why the cheerleader chick gets deserted by her "friends", dead drunk with a hillbilly. Her "friends" tell the hillbilly that "she might perform some sexual favors for him". That's not what friends do. 
So, it's because the cheerleader is a woman who cheers on the masculine men of sport. She's not a tough woman, "like the rest of the group".
I'm all for female power, and male power as long as it's balanced and used for good, most normal people probably share that opinion. 
But what's so bad about wanting to be a real womanly woman who wants to be with a strong manly man?
Maybe that's not the way it's meant to be perceived. Well, i sort of wandered off topic here, sorry about that. 

Rose McGowan dated (supposed mind control victim) Marilyn Manson in early 2000. 
I remember her quote from a magazine interview in which she said; "I'm basically a man with breasts". 
Since the  "elite" seems to have a hard on for the androgynous, I'd have thought she was in the clear. At least, for a while. 

And, maybe there were more reasons to why she was dropped than the one you post. 

Peace
This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 02:25 AM by freedmind.

only love can

07-03-2015, 01:38 AM #3
somewhatconcerned
Knight
(06-26-2015, 12:35 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ro...ilm-805028

So this Rose McGowan lady gets dropped by her agent because she criticized Adam Sandler.

I don't think Rose got the memo and that memo being that you don't criticize Zionist/Jewish owned Hollywood and especially that a, Zionist Jew and expect to get away with it. Hopefully she'll learn from this experience.

dude, really? the 'Jewish owned Hollywood'? grow up and look around. it's not about 'the jews' or whatever. it's about 'the powerful'. Adam Sandler is Adam Sandler and she is a hot piece of aging ass that can be replaced in an instant.

you people with your 'eyes wide open' disgust me with how closed minded you actually are.

07-03-2015, 01:48 AM #4
freedmind
Marshall
(07-03-2015, 01:38 AM)somewhatconcerned Wrote:  
(06-26-2015, 12:35 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ro...ilm-805028

dude, really? the 'Jewish owned Hollywood'? grow up and look around. it's not about 'the jews' or whatever. it's about 'the powerful'. Adam Sandler is Adam Sandler and she is a hot piece of aging ass that can be replaced in an instant.

you people with your 'eyes wide open' disgust me with how closed minded you actually are.

we are some what concern with the use of adjectives you use to describe this woman. 
have some honor.

only love can

07-03-2015, 11:17 PM #5
somewhatconcerned
Knight
(07-03-2015, 01:48 AM)freedmind Wrote:  
(07-03-2015, 01:38 AM)somewhatconcerned Wrote:  

we are some what concern with the use of adjectives you use to describe this woman. 
have some honor.
excuse me. I apologize deeply. I did not mean to imply that I viewed her that way.(I quite liked her in a few movies including Death Proof) I meant to imply that Hollywood can easily make a her look like that, or something similar, in juxtaposition to a man like Adam Sandler, and often does that to aging female celebrities. I am a woman and would by no means ever say that as my own genuine opinion about a woman. I really do apologize. I should have used quotations around that.