#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Grace Vanderwaal

06-16-2016, 07:28 AM #1
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
If I wasn't useless on my phone, I'd post the video of her performance on America's Got Talent, but instead I will half-hope someone else posts said clip and otherwise urge people to YouTube it. It is well worth the watch.

Grace is a 12 y/o girl (who, after YouTube searching her name, I discovered has her own account complete with videos of her performing mainly her own songs and a couple covers...and has her own little logo like she's on a morning talk show...) who performs her own original song with her little ukelele. She's a tiny little thing, but the voice that comes out of her is very mature, as are the lyrics (people of all ages can relate to the words she sings).... As soon as she starts singing, you can see Simon's demon racking up dollar signs in his eyes, and the other judges are blown away by her performance. Howie Mandel dubs her "The next Taylor Swift" and you know, win or lose, there is no way that girl is leaving the show without a contract.

You may not have heard of her yet, but she's going to blow up huge! (Please watch her performance; it is so powerful she actually gives me goosebumps! But also I can't help but be very worried for her, perhaps because she's only a year older than my son... I hope I'm not the only one who will be praying for the angels to protect her while she's in the devils playground.)

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 5 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Surplus59, Lotte, luna, Trenton, The Winter Soldier

06-17-2016, 03:47 AM #2
hitsoft
Squire
(06-16-2016, 07:28 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  If I wasn't useless on my phone, I'd post the video of her performance on America's Got Talent, but instead I will half-hope someone else posts said clip and otherwise urge people to YouTube it. It is well worth the watch.

Grace is a 12 y/o girl (who, after YouTube searching her name, I discovered has her own account complete with videos of her performing mainly her own songs and a couple covers...and has her own little logo like she's on a morning talk show...) who performs her own original song with her little ukelele. She's a tiny little thing, but the voice that comes out of her is very mature, as are the lyrics (people of all ages can relate to the words she sings).... As soon as she starts singing, you can see Simon's demon racking up dollar signs in his eyes, and the other judges are blown away by her performance. Howie Mandel dubs her "The next Taylor Swift" and you know, win or lose, there is no way that girl is leaving the show without a contract.

You may not have heard of her yet, but she's going to blow up huge! (Please watch her performance; it is so powerful she actually gives me goosebumps! But also I can't help but be very worried for her, perhaps because she's only a year older than my son... I hope I'm not the only one who will be praying for the angels to protect her while she's in the devils playground.)

The following 3 users Like hitsoft's post:
  • Lotte, Trenton, Thy Unveiling

06-17-2016, 05:25 PM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Aww!!! Ty so very much, hits! You just made my day!! Heart

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 4 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Lotte, luna, Trenton, hitsoft

06-18-2016, 01:58 PM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
Don't need to cry first thing waking up. But this girl has moved me to tears.

I hope she will be okay, if she becomes famous. May god protect her. She really is very talented, I hope she gets to live her dreams.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • luna, Thy Unveiling

06-18-2016, 02:23 PM #5
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Sorry for your tears first thing waking up! :(

She gives me goosebumps every time.

The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • luna, Trenton

07-03-2016, 11:57 AM #6
GrummpyOldFart
Peasant
Hello , I want to mention that there is fraudulent YouTube channels using Miss VanderWaal's name , pictures, and original material - then monetizing her videos and profiting. This is theft. please if you google her name you will land at these channels. Miss VanderWaal has one YouTube channel -- Oh Never mind it's just me -- here you can find her cover song videos and original videos she wishes to share. Please Enjoy, Subscribe if you like and THUMBS UP. Miss VanderWaal does post new content on regular basis.
The following 1 user Likes GrummpyOldFart's post:
  • Trenton

07-03-2016, 02:06 PM #7
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I am subscribed to her YT "Oh nevermind its just me" ....she's a talented girl and I hope she doesn't lose her soul during the crazy ride she's in for. She seems so sweet Heart

The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • luna, Trenton

Yesterday, 12:12 PM #8
Lisa
Chaplain
Poor girl just seen some pictures of her. I'd post them but....I can't seem to post pictures Sad
Anyway...she's got cat ears in one and I saw a picture of her album and she's got the one eye thing going on...I believe that's the real reason she won AGT. 

And how excited was Simon that she won? Poor girl.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8