#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Im leaving this site.

06-15-2016, 06:25 PM #1
rfseekinheart
Marshall
Let this be a record of why, and I promise you this, Im posting this and not reviewing it because I know what the responses will be so do not expect to see me at the site, at all. I actually feel a great sense of relief knowing I am going to post this and never return to feel the cold condemnation and judgement that I have come to realize surrounds this place.

I use this site, because It once was a place I saw many things discussed debated on both sides of the fence, it enhanced my conspiratorial insight, and my theology I learnt alot from posters on the boards original version, though I wasn't well known, I was here, I remember reading Scar's, disciple and recures debates with Flix, Loki and many others, seeing each other be amicable to some degree, nothing like it is here now, its grown to be a cesspit of vipers that pounce on anyone with anything critical of Islam, or skeptical of the full fledged - Everything is zion "hasbara"

But theres more than that -

To having trinitarian beliefs disected, from all angles, and in every post a member claiming how stupid you are in some form or another. With the added bonus likes just so you know, you really are on your own, and you better not express what you believe, why is it that posters pm me, because they daren't say anything outright?

Why is this group here looking to blame everyone else but themselves, let them have the run of the forum, they already do, so I don't understand what they are complaining about.

To seeing posters get banned because they said one thing about Allah, after the response was about 5 different people saying how Jesus is not God, and they are deluded. (Cherubim)

Read over that thread you'll see his first post is filled with conspiracy issues, and in them is one thing that shows that in the name of allah also looks like the greek characters 666, that's just him posting his opinion, amongst many others he had, then about 5 muslims come in and all try to debate him so he brings up more of his views to which they claim are offensive yet its fine for 5 muslims to jump on him tell him how hes deluded/decieved/ignorant that he believes Jesus is that son of God. Also none of the christians said much - not wanting to get into it with the muslims here, leaving him to defend himself, but thats not the issue, the issue is the dynamic this group is dead set on creating.

The sock accounts if they were, were wrong and his civility probably wasnt great but he probably thought he could express his full views as muslims were doing towards him. And probably felt overwhelmed at the lack of support given when a swarm of anti christians come around, so its understandable still banned, no petition, no one really bothered, thats cool, just sad again its like alterior beliefs arent tolerated here.

As Hex previously stated there is more than likely group communication going on outside the forum, they know what they are doing, they are all propagating the same beliefs and pouncing on anyone who dares to debate them, they arent after respectful or civil debate,

Notice aswell, they will offer judgment on your opinion but never put in any effort to provide source, or evidence for their claims in a respectful way to try and enlighten someone, they will just say LOL, you are dumb, get your facts straight. They aren't here to discuss, especially with trinitarian christians.

Just the way this group here interacts, and the whole like feature its just got akin to playground outcasting behavior

All the while like after like from people like Tarikko on any issue, just because you have had past debates, after a while kind of gets you down.

The jump to really leave though, you have individuals like riddler, who honestly is making my stay on this forum very unpleasant he has stalked me from thread to thread, ones that are not offensive at all, and proclaimed how stupid I am, and I almost feel bullied, he constantly harassing me then when I respond claiming im harassing him, or calling me a troll, and Im just tired Id like a forum where I post and someone says I respectfully disagree not all this other rubbish.

Gentlewhisperer had a similar hounding like experience of judgment simply because she stated she had a boyfriend disgusting predatory pharisee like behavior and these guys have the gaul to call me a hypocrite.

I offer a 2 penneth because people actually feel there behavior is cool, they excused Scimitars behavior and they think what they are doing is fine, so I state my opinion on that, and Im told who cares wat you think to which people like Creeper, LIKE the post after claiming they are against the US VS YOU thing.

I just dont understand that at all. This place has gotten to be like high school, and I aint down widdit. Its not about people expressing views its about whos popular. Coz otherwise no one would be petition Scimi coz quite frankly hes been a drain on the site for a while, I mean if you're a muslim obviously not but to anyone with other views hes going to call you a retard etc, is that really what you want for the site? like the kind of site you want to be participating in? People have gotten offended by the littles things ive said, like Erucysae blasting me for saying Scimi wont change, and that people are all the same in religious forums, I can guarantee if they were on the recieving end of Scimi's attacks they'd have ten times more to say.

Which btw this us vs you thing, is non existent no christians here are half as vocal, nor are we really all supporting each other to try and drown the others, or as organized as the seemingly swam of muslim anti trinitarians that are here.

Then you have people like Todd who also propagate and endorse these vicious posts from Riddler as I have seen him like them, jumps onto every anti orthodox view, and makes again people feel like they are stupid for believing it why can you not just accept that is just how someone may interpret it. Why does it have to mean they are brainwashed, people then start talking about the poster they are having the debate with to another poster in the thread, its really bully like, bitchy behavior at the end of the day, it serves no purpose but to insult and hurt the person posting.

Ontop of this no body wants to discuss anything that isnt provocational, I posted 2 or 3 threads about Christian/Conspiracy nobody was interested but of course if a skeptical post gets made, simply because its a christian thread, it will always get a like from Tarikko.

This place has become a petulant, cesspit of hate, and Ive contributed to that, but when ive tried to make amends, when ive tried to just keep it real have a view, then I start to get underhand attacks, on intelligence and unfortunately when an animal in the wild is swarmed it fights back in self defense.

Ive even had people pm tell me who they are suspicious of the timing of how everybody responds so quick and some people pm and say just how "nasty" some people are.

The group here loves to fight, and even when the admin has told them where they are going wrong they refuse to accept it and paint themselves as oppressed when THEY are the MAJORITY, and who are creating this DYNAMIC.

They can post provocational underhand attacks all day, I post one I get 2 posters instantly bouncing off each other and replying, its just sad, bully behavior im sorry but it is.

The bullying here has to stop.

And dont give yourself any credit Tarikko/Riddler this is my choice to leave, I can put up with your hate and constant bullying BITCHY attacks, but I choose not to.

If its not anger and conflict the forum is pretty dead anyway, and thats why im ghost.

One more thing I know that scimitar and riddlers posting style is very similar, im not saying they are the same but it wouldnt surprise me.

Just know shills are on this site without a doubt, the site is one of the big conspiracy forums and shills will be paid to propogate beliefs here Tarikko/riddler/todd/alex/kungfu all have the biggest standout shilly kind of tactics and methods in my opinion.

Also a shill would never leave the forum just so you know, nor would they put such effort into baring all posts like this, my asking for prayer, and becoming a muslim threads, incase you might think that of me.

Btw, I was always a male, with a seeking heart, as God said, "if you seek me with your whole heart you will find me"

Peace and God bless!

God is good

06-15-2016, 06:42 PM #2
damien50
Chaplain
Two wrongs don't make a right but you know this.

You are well informed, but you know what I mean.

As you may never likely read this and my interaction with you limited - Farewell and should you return feel free to PM me as there are some things I would endeavor to speak of but aren't dire.

Sincerely,

The guy whose part no one reads.

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 2 users Like damien50's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

06-15-2016, 06:59 PM #3
Alex
Chaplain
@Seek

You lost my compassion when you had the gaul to defend Israel.

I look forward to your return, like every other trinitarian. Lady, Floss, Thundo, and so on that has vowed to leave only to remain.

Lets face it, honesty is not in your vocab. Prove me wrong seek, prove me wrong.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • Kung Fu, The Creeper, Tarikko

06-15-2016, 07:40 PM #4
EliasP
Justiciar
Dear rfseekinheart, I am sorry to hear you're leaving this site. I plan to stay for a while, as I am not welcome in most circles (particularly Christian sites). It was VC where I first saw the recent satanic ceremony and it is this site where I had my eyes further opened to what's going on in this world.

I am not here to debate or convert. I currently lack the empowerment to engage in either of these anyway.
This post was last modified: 06-15-2016, 07:41 PM by EliasP.
The following 4 users Like EliasP's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling, Todd, Floss

06-16-2016, 12:28 AM #5
GentleWhisperer
Knight
Awe I'm sad you decided to leave seekinheart  Sad
Why didn't you tell me you were male lol? Now I feel so silly cause I thought you were a female! I will miss you and I hope you do reconsider coming back. It is very terrible what has been going on here and everything you said was dead on. I know just reading some of the threads here distress me and I can get quite a bit of anxiety just from reading all the fighting and drama, like that sign out thread....  gosh that was awful. Sad 
All the lunacy that went on in that thread gave me a blooming headache. I will admit most of the time I am way too afraid to post. I even thought twice about commenting cause I don't want to become a target myself. It's very sad people feel the need to try and force their beliefs on you and if you do not SUBMIT, they will do whatever they can to silence you. The amount of disrespect here for the administrator and his rules is appalling. No respect at all, even after so many warnings and locking of threads. The disregard is shocking. Give people an inch and they'll take a mile as the saying goes. 

God bless you sweetheart  Heart Heart Heart
The following 3 users Like GentleWhisperer's post:
  • That1kid, FlixKandish, Thy Unveiling

06-16-2016, 01:22 AM #6
The Winter Soldier
Marshall
(06-15-2016, 06:25 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  Let this be a record of why, and I promise you this, Im posting this and not reviewing it because I know what the responses will be so do not expect to see me at the site, at all. I actually feel a great sense of relief knowing I am going to post this and never return to feel the cold condemnation and judgement that I have come to realize surrounds this place.

I use this site, because It once was a place I saw many things discussed debated on both sides of the fence, it enhanced my conspiratorial insight, and my theology I learnt alot from posters on the boards original version, though I wasn't well known, I was here, I remember reading Scar's, disciple and recures debates with Flix, Loki and many others, seeing each other be amicable to some degree, nothing like it is here now, its grown to be a cesspit of vipers that pounce on anyone with anything critical of Islam, or skeptical of the full fledged - Everything is zion "hasbara"

But theres more than that -

To having trinitarian beliefs disected, from all angles, and in every post a member claiming how stupid you are in some form or another. With the added bonus likes just so you know, you really are on your own, and you better not express what you believe, why is it that posters pm me, because they daren't say anything outright?

Why is this group here looking to blame everyone else but themselves, let them have the run of the forum, they already do, so I don't understand what they are complaining about.

To seeing posters get banned because they said one thing about Allah, after the response was about 5 different people saying how Jesus is not God, and they are deluded. (Cherubim)

Read over that thread you'll see his first post is filled with conspiracy issues, and in them is one thing that shows that in the name of allah also looks like the greek characters 666, that's just him posting his opinion, amongst many others he had, then about 5 muslims come in and all try to debate him so he brings up more of his views to which they claim are offensive yet its fine for 5 muslims to jump on him tell him how hes deluded/decieved/ignorant that he believes Jesus is that son of God. Also none of the christians said much - not wanting to get into it with the muslims here, leaving him to defend himself, but thats not the issue, the issue is the dynamic this group is dead set on creating.

The sock accounts if they were, were wrong and his civility probably wasnt great but he probably thought he could express his full views as muslims were doing towards him. And probably felt overwhelmed at the lack of support given when a swarm of anti christians come around, so its understandable still banned, no petition, no one really bothered, thats cool, just sad again its like alterior beliefs arent tolerated here.

As Hex previously stated there is more than likely group communication going on outside the forum, they know what they are doing, they are all propagating the same beliefs and pouncing on anyone who dares to debate them, they arent after respectful or civil debate,

Notice aswell, they will offer judgment on your opinion but never put in any effort to provide source, or evidence for their claims in a respectful way to try and enlighten someone, they will just say LOL, you are dumb, get your facts straight. They aren't here to discuss, especially with trinitarian christians.

Just the way this group here interacts, and the whole like feature its just got akin to playground outcasting behavior

All the while like after like from people like Tarikko on any issue, just because you have had past debates, after a while kind of gets you down.

The jump to really leave though, you have individuals like riddler, who honestly is making my stay on this forum very unpleasant he has stalked me from thread to thread, ones that are not offensive at all, and proclaimed how stupid I am, and I almost feel bullied, he constantly harassing me then when I respond claiming im harassing him, or calling me a troll, and Im just tired Id like a forum where I post and someone says I respectfully disagree not all this other rubbish.

Gentlewhisperer had a similar hounding like experience of judgment simply because she stated she had a boyfriend disgusting predatory pharisee like behavior and these guys have the gaul to call me a hypocrite.

I offer a 2 penneth because people actually feel there behavior is cool, they excused Scimitars behavior and they think what they are doing is fine, so I state my opinion on that, and Im told who cares wat you think to which people like Creeper, LIKE the post after claiming they are against the US VS YOU thing.

I just dont understand that at all. This place has gotten to be like high school, and I aint down widdit. Its not about people expressing views its about whos popular. Coz otherwise no one would be petition Scimi coz quite frankly hes been a drain on the site for a while, I mean if you're a muslim obviously not but to anyone with other views hes going to call you a retard etc, is that really what you want for the site? like the kind of site you want to be participating in? People have gotten offended by the littles things ive said, like Erucysae blasting me for saying Scimi wont change, and that people are all the same in religious forums, I can guarantee if they were on the recieving end of Scimi's attacks they'd have ten times more to say.

Which btw this us vs you thing, is non existent no christians here are half as vocal, nor are we really all supporting each other to try and drown the others, or as organized as the seemingly swam of muslim anti trinitarians that are here.

Then you have people like Todd who also propagate and endorse these vicious posts from Riddler as I have seen him like them, jumps onto every anti orthodox view, and makes again people feel like they are stupid for believing it why can you not just accept that is just how someone may interpret it. Why does it have to mean they are brainwashed, people then start talking about the poster they are having the debate with to another poster in the thread, its really bully like, bitchy behavior at the end of the day, it serves no purpose but to insult and hurt the person posting.

Ontop of this no body wants to discuss anything that isnt provocational, I posted 2 or 3 threads about Christian/Conspiracy nobody was interested but of course if a skeptical post gets made, simply because its a christian thread, it will always get a like from Tarikko.

This place has become a petulant, cesspit of hate, and Ive contributed to that, but when ive tried to make amends, when ive tried to just keep it real have a view, then I start to get underhand attacks, on intelligence and unfortunately when an animal in the wild is swarmed it fights back in self defense.

Ive even had people pm tell me who they are suspicious of the timing of how everybody responds so quick and some people pm and say just how "nasty" some people are.

The group here loves to fight, and even when the admin has told them where they are going wrong they refuse to accept it and paint themselves as oppressed when THEY are the MAJORITY, and who are creating this DYNAMIC.

They can post provocational underhand attacks all day, I post one I get 2 posters instantly bouncing off each other and replying, its just sad, bully behavior im sorry but it is.

The bullying here has to stop.

And dont give yourself any credit Tarikko/Riddler this is my choice to leave, I can put up with your hate and constant bullying BITCHY attacks, but I choose not to.

If its not anger and conflict the forum is pretty dead anyway, and thats why im ghost.

One more thing I know that scimitar and riddlers posting style is very similar, im not saying they are the same but it wouldnt surprise me.

Just know shills are on this site without a doubt, the site is one of the big conspiracy forums and shills will be paid to propogate beliefs here Tarikko/riddler/todd/alex/kungfu all have the biggest standout shilly kind of tactics and methods in my opinion.

Also a shill would never leave the forum just so you know, nor would they put such effort into baring all posts like this, my asking for prayer, and becoming a muslim threads, incase you might think that of me.

Btw, I was always a male, with a seeking heart, as God said, "if you seek me with your whole heart you will find me"

Peace and God bless!

I'm honestly sorry that people were being mean to you.
In all honesty, everyone on here needs to handle themselves a little more civilly because there are a lot of people who are extremely...hard headed?
Is that the right way to put it?

It really has to stop. We're supposed to be the Awakened Ones, united against the Elite. Yet all everyone does is tear everyone down.
I believe that maybe everyone should stop posting hate threads and do something...I don't know...productive on here? We're supposed to be exposing the elite...not screaming bloody mirder at each other.

Again, I'm very sorry that you're leaving.
God Bless you too.

Quote:
"I try to show mercy and forgiveness because Jesus calls us to love our enemies and do good to those who persecute us.

Some people seem to be obscenely proud of themselves for making that difficult."~Joshscorcher

The following 4 users Like The Winter Soldier's post:
  • Pront, Trenton, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

06-16-2016, 01:32 AM #7
damien50
Chaplain
Quote:I'm honestly sorry that people were being mean to you.In all honesty, everyone on here needs to handle themselves a little more civilly because there are a lot of people who are extremely...hard headed?Is that the right way to put it?It really has to stop. We're supposed to be the Awakened Ones, united against the Elite. Yet all everyone does is tear everyone down.I believe that maybe everyone should stop posting hate threads and do something...I don't know...productive on here? We're supposed to be exposing the elite...not screaming bloody mirder at each other.Again, I'm very sorry that you're leaving.God Bless you too.

I spoke to you of gums correct?  Gingivitis tends to plague reminiscent of God's wrath upon Egypt when in the religious sub forum.

You'll find a more amicable atmosphere within the privacy of the PM system with those capable of empathy and willing to parlay on the behalf of enlightenment.

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 1 user Likes damien50's post:
  • The Winter Soldier

06-16-2016, 01:35 AM #8
The Winter Soldier
Marshall
(06-16-2016, 01:32 AM)damien50 Wrote:  
Quote:I'm honestly sorry that people were being mean to you.In all honesty, everyone on here needs to handle themselves a little more civilly because there are a lot of people who are extremely...hard headed?Is that the right way to put it?It really has to stop. We're supposed to be the Awakened Ones, united against the Elite. Yet all everyone does is tear everyone down.I believe that maybe everyone should stop posting hate threads and do something...I don't know...productive on here? We're supposed to be exposing the elite...not screaming bloody mirder at each other.Again, I'm very sorry that you're leaving.God Bless you too.

I spoke to you of gums correct?  Gingivitis tends to plague reminiscent of God's wrath upon Egypt when in the religious sub forum.

You'll find a more amicable atmosphere within the privacy of the PM system with those capable of empathy and willing to parlay on the behalf of enlightenment.

Yes, I do remember. And now that I know what it means, it's quite entertaining! Smile
I'm pretty sure that PMing may be the best idea too...I'll have to look into it one day.

Quote:
"I try to show mercy and forgiveness because Jesus calls us to love our enemies and do good to those who persecute us.

Some people seem to be obscenely proud of themselves for making that difficult."~Joshscorcher

The following 2 users Like The Winter Soldier's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, damien50

06-16-2016, 02:19 AM #9
Riddler
Chaplain
This post was last modified: 06-16-2016, 02:31 AM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • yiksmes, Tarikko

06-16-2016, 03:23 AM #10
Alex
Chaplain
(06-16-2016, 02:19 AM)Riddler Wrote:  İmage

Not to sound like a troll, but tbh i didn't either.  Its hard to take a poster serious when they begin with..
Quote:"Im posting this and not reviewing it because I know what the responses will be so do not expect to see me at the site, at all"

.... now read my 200 lines of text.

In other words, hear my long winded post out but idc what you say.

Going by the track record of the "never returners" i fully expect seek back.  Lady held out a day (and it still here, proven by random likes), Floss went 2 weeks.  Thundo almost made it to 4 weeks.  Lets see how long Seek holds out, though  likely she will return with a sock. She has 3 accounts now that i am aware of.

Integrity, seemingly an empty word to more then a few here.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • The Creeper, yiksmes, Riddler, Tarikko