#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Gay Terror: The Pink 9/11 orlando ritual

06-13-2016, 10:14 PM #1
kandi
Squire
Yes, this was a Luciferian Megaritual. Everything’s a Luciferian Megaritual now. How many times do I have to explain it…

Orlando, Florida, lies roughly 50 miles from Sarasota, Florida and authorities quickly reveal that the gunman, who of course was already on the FBI’s radar, hails from Port St. Lucie, Florida. And that, along with a few other tidbits, is really all you need to know in order to understand that we’ve been corn-holed by the psychopathic global elite yet again.

Lucie, or Luci, is short for Lucifer. According to the Greater Church of Lucifer, we’re living in the New Luciferian Age (NLE). 2016 marks the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Church of Satan. And let’s not forget that this year’s 50th Super Bowl was played in the San Francisco Bay Area. The point? The cryptocracy is big on 50th anniversaries, or golden jubilees. Also the initial body count in Orlando as widely reported in all the media was an even-steven 50.

We’re almost done here at this grisly crime scene, riddled with black humor and in-your-face mockery, but before we go, we need to wish a couple of very important people a Happy Birthday. Yes, today, June 12th is the birthday of both David “Prince of Darkness” Rockefeller and former U.S. President George H.W. Bush.  A Luciferian mass sacrifice and birthday celebration all mixed up into one—now that’s truly diabolical.
https://themostdangerousblogintheworld.w...-pink-911/

What do you think about this orlando's luciferian ritual? Sad
This post was last modified: 06-13-2016, 10:18 PM by kandi.
The following 8 users Like kandi's post:
  • Sunflower, MissCherokee, EliasP, Beesgotknees, star cecile, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Freetoday

06-14-2016, 04:58 AM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
I think it is way more credible than the media narrative

And let me tell you something bro... Since 9/11 (which was also a mega ritual), I immediately label anything of such scale as false flag

I learned my lesson.. others not.

And some are paid to keep others in the dark.
This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 05:02 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 4 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Sunflower, Songbird516, kandi, Thy Unveiling

06-14-2016, 12:24 PM #3
star cecile
Squire
the moment i heard about this sad event the only thing i thought was 'this should be a ritual but what it stands for?' i am so sad for the innocent victims. god damn this satanic people.they r full of shıt.
The following 4 users Like star cecile's post:
  • MissCherokee, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Freetoday

06-30-2016, 01:07 AM #4
notonhere
Peasant
(06-14-2016, 12:24 PM)star cecile Wrote:  the moment i heard about this sad event the only thing i thought was 'this should be a ritual but what it stands for?' i am so sad for the innocent victims. god damn this satanic people.they r full of shıt.

I was skeptical too of the whole thing (I live in the Orlando area). From the story broke I started doing research. I looked into the name of the shooter to try to find social media that was created before that day. The only thing I found was a fake myspace page that had one picture. Two hours later I saw more pictures of him released on social media. I went back to that page and 3 more pictures were added. I looked at the friends. they were fake, but the profile was created a year earlier. I looked up information about the club owner. The only information I could find was that he was a president of a performing arts group and he moved out of Fl in 2014, but nothing mentioned that he owned the club, not even his bio.

It wasnt until I saw a real FB of a bartender that was there when I started to believe that there was some truth.  The local police department didnt investigate, the FBI took over (via news), so there's no way of really knowing what happened in there. There was one interview by a lady saying that the gunman said that the reason he did this was because of his country and America bombing it. It wasn't a racial thing. We've seen the familys mourn but I havent met or know anyone that actually knows anyone that was directly affected. That's a bit weird to me.
The following 1 user Likes notonhere's post:
  • kandi

06-30-2016, 01:53 AM #5
Beesgotknees
Squire
(06-13-2016, 10:14 PM)kandi Wrote:  Yes, this was a Luciferian Megaritual. Everything’s a Luciferian Megaritual now. How many times do I have to explain it…

Orlando, Florida, lies roughly 50 miles from Sarasota, Florida and authorities quickly reveal that the gunman, who of course was already on the FBI’s radar, hails from Port St. Lucie, Florida. And that, along with a few other tidbits, is really all you need to know in order to understand that we’ve been corn-holed by the psychopathic global elite yet again.

Lucie, or Luci, is short for Lucifer. According to the Greater Church of Lucifer, we’re living in the New Luciferian Age (NLE). 2016 marks the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Church of Satan. And let’s not forget that this year’s 50th Super Bowl was played in the San Francisco Bay Area. The point? The cryptocracy is big on 50th anniversaries, or golden jubilees. Also the initial body count in Orlando as widely reported in all the media was an even-steven 50.

We’re almost done here at this grisly crime scene, riddled with black humor and in-your-face mockery, but before we go, we need to wish a couple of very important people a Happy Birthday. Yes, today, June 12th is the birthday of both David “Prince of Darkness” Rockefeller and former U.S. President George H.W. Bush.  A Luciferian mass sacrifice and birthday celebration all mixed up into one—now that’s truly diabolical.

For sure a ritual, and Christina Grimmie too. I agree that all these terrorist attacks are done by them. I'm wondering why Orlando? It seems like they wanted to summon some serious power there. I've heard of portals and such, but am not too knowledgable on the subject, but maybe something like connecting our world with the spirit world? Giving demons access or something? 

I also feel like the venue was very deliberate. For one because I believe they hoped to cause greater division between Christians and homosexuals. I noticed a lot of Christians refused to show judgment, but offered thoughts and prayers. Interesting that that was received with, "we don't want your prayers, we want your guns." Something along those lines. So were the prayers causing damage to the negative energy they were hoping for? Obviously, this was also an act to push the gun control agenda. 

The other major reason I think they chose a gay bar: I think they feed off of negative energy. I think demons gain power from it. By attacking specifically homosexuals, they're firing up a huge community of people who have faced a lot of discrimination, a group of people who have made great strides in the past few years and are on a roll with the feeling of power. Not only them, but everybody along for the ride who doesn't want to be on the wrong side of the grain and marked as a homophobe. 

Right after this happened, a scripture popped into my head: Eph. 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Maybe coincidence, maybe not, but the scripture reference and the date are the same. Either way, I feel like overall the spiritual war is their highest motivation for all of this, so when we're praying, and they're telling us to stop, you have to wonder why.
The following 1 user Likes Beesgotknees's post:
  • kandi

06-30-2016, 02:18 AM #6
notonhere
Peasant
(06-30-2016, 01:53 AM)Beesgotknees Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 10:14 PM)kandi Wrote:  Yes, this was a Luciferian Megaritual. Everything’s a Luciferian Megaritual now. How many times do I have to explain it…

For sure a ritual, and Christina Grimmie too. I agree that all these terrorist attacks are done by them. I'm wondering why Orlando? It seems like they wanted to summon some serious power there. I've heard of portals and such, but am not too knowledgable on the subject, but maybe something like connecting our world with the spirit world? Giving demons access or something? 

I also feel like the venue was very deliberate. For one because I believe they hoped to cause greater division between Christians and homosexuals. I noticed a lot of Christians refused to show judgment, but offered thoughts and prayers. Interesting that that was received with, "we don't want your prayers, we want your guns." Something along those lines. So were the prayers causing damage to the negative energy they were hoping for? Obviously, this was also an act to push the gun control agenda. 

The other major reason I think they chose a gay bar: I think they feed off of negative energy. I think demons gain power from it. By attacking specifically homosexuals, they're firing up a huge community of people who have faced a lot of discrimination, a group of people who have made great strides in the past few years and are on a roll with the feeling of power. Not only them, but everybody along for the ride who doesn't want to be on the wrong side of the grain and marked as a homophobe. 

Right after this happened, a scripture popped into my head: Eph. 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Maybe coincidence, maybe not, but the scripture reference and the date are the same. Either way, I feel like overall the spiritual war is their highest motivation for all of this, so when we're praying, and they're telling us to stop, you have to wonder why.

central Florida is pretty religious, but I do agree with you about spiritual warfare and I do agree that alot of Christians were quiet. I felt like it's a way of holding a gun to a Christians head because if you dare say anything negative or you were going to be cut. I made a small statement, saying I hope God has mercy on those people because we don't know their hearts and we don't know who they were before him. Only God knows for sure who goes to heaven or hell.

I've just been observing everything, because I was skeptical from the beginning. The #orlandounited and people getting tatooes to commerate the victims and people taking pictures of rainbows that have been appearing. I've been asking do people really know what the rainbow symbolize?  The rainbow is a promise from God that he wouldn't flood the Earth again to destroy all life, but does anyone realize what was going on that made him do that?
Since 2008 I've felt the pressure to accept this agenda and it recently went from 10 to 100 in 2015, it's being pushed heavy, it might get to the point where it might get violent if Christians say anything.
The following 2 users Like notonhere's post:
  • kandi, MissCherokee

06-30-2016, 08:04 PM #7
MissCherokee
Knight
(06-30-2016, 02:18 AM)notonhere Wrote:  

central Florida is pretty religious, but I do agree with you about spiritual warfare and I do agree that alot of Christians were quiet. I felt like it's a way of holding a gun to a Christians head because if you dare say anything negative or you were going to be cut. I made a small statement, saying I hope God has mercy on those people because we don't know their hearts and we don't know who they were before him. Only God knows for sure who goes to heaven or hell.

I've just been observing everything, because I was skeptical from the beginning. The #orlandounited and people getting tatooes to commerate the victims and people taking pictures of rainbows that have been appearing. I've been asking do people really know what the rainbow symbolize?  The rainbow is a promise from God that he wouldn't flood the Earth again to destroy all life, but does anyone realize what was going on that made him do that?
Since 2008 I've felt the pressure to accept this agenda and it recently went from 10 to 100 in 2015, it's being pushed heavy, it might get to the point where it might get violent if Christians say anything.
This isn't going to be a politically correct comment , but Islam is anti Christ. It is Luciferian, except Allah is god. It is a violent and repressive  religious movement and belief system .  Notice I did not say ' ALL  Muslims are Luciferian' .

But , as the good book says ' You will know them by their fruits '  So  that being said , what other conclusion can one come to ? This was a radical  religiously motivated slaughter . And murder is murder ,  no matter what.  The shedding of  blood because this was a gay nightclub , and gay people were likely inside , is anti American ( constitution ) and anti Christ. What about people in that nightclub that weren't homosexual that died? What does  the voices of Islam say about that?  We cannot judge gay people .  We can judge homosexuality as either right or wrong . It doesn't mean people who so choose with their free will to be gay , deserve to be slaughtered. No other religion that I know of is so anti human , anti life except for Islam ,  example : mass murdering a specific group of  people in night clubs. This is homophobic. It is a hate crime.  They may protest , but the proper Christian does not murder people because they choose a lifestyle not allied with their own. Live and let live , and under the Supreme Law of the Land , being gay is not illegal or punishable . Neither did Jesus Christ command us to randomly  murder those we are not in agreement with or those who are not Christian. He commands us to ' Love they Neighbor as Thyself ' and to ' Love One Another' and not to judge one sinner being worse than the sins we personally have done or do. I see nothing positive of Islam , I can only judge by what they do , and what is written in   the Quran , and what Imams are recorded and filmed professing to their congregations.  I am to judge right from wrong. I know there  are good people that are Muslim.  But , I often wonder , if they know exactly what the history of their religion was , and what radical practitioners of Islam  do ,  OR  have  even read their scripture(s) , religious books and what their Imams have written ,  and if so , why be a follower of Islam? Is it because that is just what they do?  Follow the traditions of their forefathers?  It makes no sense to me.   The Quran states that  (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers." The key phrase here is to fight until "religion be only for Allah."

The most horrifying thing is the Caliphate or Islamic State which guarantees the implementation and submission of all peoples of the world to   Shari'a Law. Which consists of Hanbail , Hanifi , Maliki , Shafi'i .   Shari'a Law is promised to be world wide according to Islam.
 I don't think I have ever heard of a Muslim denouncing Shari'a Law.  85 % of all Muslims agree with or live under Shari'a Law.  As long as this type of random slaughter is allowed to continue by non violent  , non radicalized Muslims , no one  group or country is safe from it. As I see it , this type of thing will continue .

We should also be wary , that attacks and killings could possibly be  and probably are done , and radical Muslims blamed for it . We know that truth in  main stream media is a fantasy . And murderers  liars and cheaters , criminals in high places do Satan's bidding ,  they run the world.
And there are definite Satanic agenda's and horrible transgressions done for the sake of allegiance to Satan by  very organized groups who aren't as open as radical Muslims in publicly declaring their actions for their religion.

I feel bad for those who are affected by this  tragedy. With all the surveillance technology and snooping the U.S govt . does supposedly to it's citizens , one has to ask , how could this happen?  How come it keeps happening? There must be a  glitch in the system. Or a pervasive ' look the other way ' when it comes to Islam with this current administration.  Law abiding Muslims wouldn't plan  this type of thing , would they?However ,  for those Muslims  who get radicalized , and  later claim their crimes in the name of Allah ,   there should be special attention paid to them by law enforcement  , and that's not happening. As a matter of fact , those in our own govt. who raise the voice , have evidence of a possible attack by individuals that are in the U.S. ,  or radicalized Muslims here on a wavered visa  , are in fact shut down , by so called politically correct  supervisors and higher ups , investigated as being  anti Islamic , or racist.
 SEE
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=+Whistle+Blowe...ey+&ia=web

It seems as thought there are several agenda's concerning this anti Christ  movement of radical Muslims.
(Satanists in the U.S government look the other way  possibly?)

Islam is not the only anti Christ movement .

Members of our govt. seem to be complicit in looking the other way. .. It's weird.

So , yes this seems to be a Satanic ritual  indeed.

If you think about it ,  ALL murder , which is the shedding of innocent blood  , is Satanic.  Satan delights in murder . And it is murder for murders  sake.  Not self defense , or insanity or anything else. The radical Muslim that killed those people in Orlando was intent  on killing that specific group of people. Gay people.
  But if you are a Christian , you believe and have faith  that  a perfect justice and mercy will be given one day.

Anything that prohibits one from , or is direct and active opposition to Jesus Christ the Savior , IS
by definition , anti Christ.
 And there are many anti Christs. And the zealousness of that which they do in the spirit of anti Christ , determines how  determined they are to annihilate anything to do with Jesus Christ.
 This 'satanic ritual ' definitely made Satan happy. Stirred up contention among the  citizens of the world , promoted fear ,  took the lives of those not meant to die yet  who were not done with their probationary period on Earth , not to mention sealed the spiritual fate of the murderer. It also promoted the extreme Islamophobic stance some will create from this event. 

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

06-30-2016, 09:59 PM #8
Sunflower
Marshall
(06-30-2016, 08:04 PM)MissCherokee Wrote:  This isn't going to be a politically correct comment , but Islam is anti Christ. It is Luciferian, except Allah is god. It is a violent and repressive  religious movement and belief system .  Notice I did not say ' ALL  Muslims are Luciferian' .

It is amazing how you and your like always manage to find a way to blame Islam for everything.
Educate yourself before you talk/type, your ignorance shines through.

Here, the basic course of what Islam is. You won't find it on fox news.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...p?tid=3202

I seek refuge with Allah's perfect words from the evil of His creations.
The following 2 users Like Sunflower's post:
  • Tarikko, khadeejah

07-01-2016, 04:50 AM #9
Tarikko
Chaplain
Was it also radical Muslims on 9/11 misschokee?

And what do you call your nation bombarding and wiping out millions abroad.. is this not terrorism of the highest order?

Watch her scramble now.

Matter of fact, modern day Christianity is the religion of the Antichrist. "Do as thou wilt"

You are an Aleister Crowley (unsuspecting) follower and sad thing is you are oblivious to this fact among a myriad of others

Do you even know what Satanism truly means? Or just a word you picked up on TV?

The ignorance is deafening.

Keep that tiny head of your deeply buried in that sand pit.

Bet it is nice view for you Big Grin
This post was last modified: 07-01-2016, 08:31 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • Sunflower

07-03-2016, 08:13 PM #10
kandi
Squire
(06-30-2016, 02:18 AM)notonhere Wrote:  

The gay agenda is turning the whole situation very tense and without free expression. And the political correctness is ruining this country, because these groups ask for tolerance, but they don't have any tolerance with anyone else that thinks different.
So i agree with you and later is going to be illegal, to be against all the craziness that is happening in the world.