#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
A thought about our world

06-13-2016, 07:09 PM #1
icexplorer
Squire
So recently I started reading "The Illuminati Formula to Create a Mind Control Slave". I don't know if everything is real, but it's really creepy.

On top of the other stuff, there's a sentence in the book that made me think :
Quote:In fact a big secret is that Satan’s realm actually served as the model for military and political structures

Wouldn't it make sense to think that our world is based on a system like that ? 

For example, think about the pyramid with the one-eye symbol on top. It's one of the illuminatis favourite symbols. And now think about all social structures on earth. 

Everything is a pyramid. 

In a company, you have employees on the bottom and one person on the top. And lot of people fight others to climb a step in the pyramid. Everyone's a rival, people hate other people. Of course, it's not exactly like that, but you get the idea. 

Any thoughts ?
The following 1 user Likes icexplorer's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-14-2016, 05:30 AM #2
Goku
Chaplain
Where and what is 'Satan's realm'?

Pyramids are just shapes, however, I believe the Elite use them to symbolise their control over us; The Pharaoh and his people, if you will.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 3 users Like Goku's post:
  • Loki, MaryJane, Thy Unveiling

06-14-2016, 03:13 PM #3
icexplorer
Squire
Quote:Where and what is 'Satan's realm'?

I don't really know what it is, and the whole topic was just a random thought after reading this sentence. I just wanted to know what other people think.
The following 1 user Likes icexplorer's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-15-2016, 05:44 AM #4
Goku
Chaplain
Well I don't believe it exists, the world is the world, what's good and what's bad is mostly subjective, it's about making the most of your existence while your here.

Even if we're aware of the 'control' that certain bodies and governments have within society, it doesn't prevent us from being happy etc., the key is to not let it distract/discourage you.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 6 users Like Goku's post:
  • Loki, Serendipity, Thy Unveiling, FlixKandish, Lynniebits, Hex

06-16-2016, 10:45 PM #5
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I've often felt that this Earth can be like Heaven or Hell to us. It's also no secret that They're preparing this Earth to be the devil's playground. I may elaborate further when I haven't been awake for around 32 hours.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job

06-17-2016, 04:37 AM #6
Goku
Chaplain
(06-16-2016, 10:45 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  I've often felt that this Earth can be like Heaven or Hell to us. It's also no secret that They're preparing this Earth to be the devil's playground. I may elaborate further when I haven't been awake for around 32 hours.

Life is it's own reward TU, it is what you make it Smile

Off Topic:

Glad to see you back but please, for the sake of your health and because I care, don't stay up for ridiculous hours on end, it's not good on your mind/body. Also, I hope you and Creeper are all good Big Grin

The following 4 users Like Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, damien50, Loki, Serendipity

06-17-2016, 01:45 PM #7
Spazarus
Knight
It's not pyramids, it's hierarchies. If there's an inherently evil structure in the universe it's that.

I've often had similar abstract thoughts, that it all goes back to sacred geometry, in which there are masculine and feminine shapes that need to find equilibrium.

Are hierarchies inherently dissonant with the frequency of the universe somehow? Does energy flow in discernible patterns, which some shapes obstruct?

And if so, what shape does the universe prefer? Is it straight lines, circles, maybe a torus?

I sometimes glimpse meaning in such thoughts, then it dissolves like a dream. I've gotta get myself a whiteboard.

Funny movie reviews that expose the establishment: Popcorn Lobotomy
The following 1 user Likes Spazarus's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-17-2016, 05:43 PM #8
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
(06-17-2016, 04:37 AM)Goku Wrote:  Life is it's own reward TU, it is what you make it Smile

Off Topic:

Glad to see you back but please, for the sake of your health and because I care, don't stay up for ridiculous hours on end, it's not good on your mind/body. Also, I hope you and Creeper are all good Big Grin

You're quite right, Goku. There are some folk who have nothing yet they're quite happy overall. Sure, they have their problems, but they still have happiness. Then there's some who seemingly have everything, yet they're miserable.

O/T As for me staying up crazy hours, I was trying to cram some painting in while the wee miss is with her dad. I still have some trim work to do in the back room, but I'm way too sore after overdoing it yesterday! Meh. Me and Creeper? I honestly don't know anymore Confused that's up to him.

Spaz kinda lost me with the extra smart talk. I get what s/he was saying, overall, but I can't keep up with the Sheldon's of the world. No offense, Spaz! It's a compliment to you and self-deprecation Smile

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job