#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Two shootings in two days in Orlando

06-12-2016, 10:25 AM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
The terrible evil present in the world is pretty sickening. The shooting at the gay club of course is being written off as domestic shooting-- or Isis.

http://wfla.com/2016/06/12/orlando-polic...-shooting/

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

06-12-2016, 11:23 AM #2
CountDracula
Marshall
People are of course giving their opinions about gun control. My question is, what is making these people WANT to go on mass shooting sprees? Guns have been around for centuries but gun violence is getting so much worse recently the past few years. What is going on with this country and this world that is making people turn so violent? I think that's a more important than whether people should have guns or not.
The following 7 users Like CountDracula's post:
  • The Creeper, Serendipity, Goku, Tarikko, mrgrimm, The Winter Soldier, Trenton

06-12-2016, 01:10 PM #3
Bakou
Marshall
(06-12-2016, 11:23 AM)CountDracula Wrote:  People are of course giving their opinions about gun control. My question is, what is making these people WANT to go on mass shooting sprees? Guns have been around for centuries but gun violence is getting so much worse recently the past few years. What is going on with this country and this world that is making people turn so violent? I think that's a more important than whether people should have guns or not.

Not a big fan of guns, but at least some of the shootings we see on the news will be staged events. The elite thinks that it's job would be easier if they take the guns away from the people to go ahead with their nwo agenda. +, they have to keep people in fear to control them. +, if they can keep people blaming muslims, why not?
The following 11 users Like Bakou's post:
  • BaronAmity, kandi, The Creeper, MissCherokee, Serendipity, Goku, Vixy, NoirKnowlegde, Freetoday, Trenton, Alex

06-12-2016, 02:41 PM #4
Freetoday
Justiciar
(06-12-2016, 01:10 PM)Bakou Wrote:  
(06-12-2016, 11:23 AM)CountDracula Wrote:  People are of course giving their opinions about gun control. My question is, what is making these people WANT to go on mass shooting sprees? Guns have been around for centuries but gun violence is getting so much worse recently the past few years. What is going on with this country and this world that is making people turn so violent? I think that's a more important than whether people should have guns or not.

Not a big fan of guns, but at least some of the shootings we see on the news will be staged events. The elite thinks that it's job would be easier if they take the guns away from the people to go ahead with their nwo agenda. +, they have to keep people in fear to control them. +, if they can keep people blaming muslims, why not?
Exactly. The fall guy changes, but the staged shooting mo is the same over and over.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 3 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • kandi, The Creeper, Tarikko

06-12-2016, 03:22 PM #5
Alex
Chaplain

Giving the video, not so much for his unbelievable account, bullet sticking out of a victims leg.

But for a comment under the video showing him to be an actor.

Quote:here ya go....starting to sound fishy

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/mediain..._mi_nm_nxt

Luis Burbano...actor model

[Image: MV5BMTc3NzU4OTg2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE5...@._V1_.jpg]

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/bio

Luis Burbano is an actor, known for The Sacred (2009), B.F.F (2011) and Less Lost (2012).

While people die every day from gun violence, usually when the media highlights a particular incident, it needs to be looked at critically.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 6 users Like Alex's post:
  • kandi, Songbird516, The Creeper, The Winter Soldier, Tarikko, CountDracula

06-12-2016, 06:27 PM #6
sevlucas
Peasant
a man was cut off while doing a phone interview claiming someone was holding a door shut while shots were being fired. possible second suspect or was Omar Mateen aided and they dont want us to know?? very interesting

https://twitter.com/juwanshepherd/status...3718524928

06-12-2016, 06:54 PM #7
Alex
Chaplain
One actor can be argued as plausible. As I'm sure actors visit gay night clubs.

2 actors interviewed should raise flags for even the most comatose.

Pretty sure this is yet another psy-op with no one hurt.  Give it a few days to see what else comes out.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • The Creeper, The Winter Soldier, Tarikko, ayoosharose

06-12-2016, 08:13 PM #8
mostdangerous
Peasant
Gay Terror: The Pink 9/11
https://themostdangerousblogintheworld.w...-pink-911/
The following 4 users Like mostdangerous's post:
  • Alice, The Creeper, Tarikko, Freetoday

06-12-2016, 08:22 PM #9
Truth seeker 988
Peasant
That is just sad my heart and prayers goes out to the famlies. This world we live in is getting worst everyday.?
The following 1 user Likes Truth seeker 988's post:
  • That1kid

06-12-2016, 08:31 PM #10
That1kid
Marshall
Wow,. Thankfully my brother and his family were visiting away from Orlando, and just got back into their town today after this mess has already occurred. According to many of the news media outlets, 50 killed and 53+ injured. That's crazy. We need to prayers for the families and victims.

We're obviously going to need to wait a few days before people call this fake or a false flag. Let's just take one step at a time and ask a few questions.

Question 1: Who is the accused shooter?
-The shooter is Omar Mateen, an American 29 year old citizen. Parents were both born in Afghanistan and went to New York, where they had their son Omar.  And I believe there something about him having a 2 year old son and is divorced.

Question 2: What influenced him to commit this act of murder?
We have witnesses from people at the crime scene, witness from an ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy and his father, Seddique Mateen.

The ex-wife states, "He was not a stable person. He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that…He seemed like a normal human being. He was a very private person.”

Mateen’s father told MSNBC that the shooting was not about his son’s religion, but that his son became very angry after seeing two men kissing in Miami months ago. He said “we are apologizing for the whole incident.”
“We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident. We weren’t aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country,” Mir Seddique, his father, told NBC News.

But there were conflicting reports in regards to his religion.

The ex-wife said her former husband wasn’t very devout and preferred spending his free time working out at the gym.

She said in the few months they were married he gave no signs of having fallen under the sway of radical Islam.

“He was a very private person,” the woman said.

Mateen later had a son with another woman who also appears to have left him and declined to comment when reached at her current home.

But one friend said Mateen became steadily more religious after his divorce and went on a religious pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia.

“He was quite religious,” said the friend, who also spoke on the condition of anonymity. Yet, he added, if Mateen had sympathies for the Islamic State or other terrorist groups, he never mentioned them.

For several years, Mateen regularly attended the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce and was there as recently as two days ago, said Imam Shafiq Rahman on Sunday.

The imam said Mateen’s father and young son would pray with him, and Mateen’s three sisters were active volunteers at the mosque, which had about 150 congregants.

“He was the most quiet guy; he never talked to anyone,” Rahman said, gripping a loop of black and red prayer beads as he held forth in a dingy corridor adorned with images of the Arabic alphabet rendered by children who come here for religious instruction. “He would come and pray and leave. There was no indication at all that he would do something violent.” Mateen never sought any spiritual guidance from him, Rahman said.

But Rahman’s 20-year-old son, a University of Florida senior who declined to provide his first name, recalled Mateen as an “aggressive person.”

“It was just his demeanor,” he said. “He used to work out a lot.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...?tid=sm_tw

Question 3, Are there real people killed and injured because of this shooting. Yes.
In times where shootings, bombings, or any other killing spree takes place, you can not fake the lives of people affected/effected by it. We can't escape the reality of people dying under these atrocities. People are dead.

The City of Orlando identified seven of the 50 victims’ names on its website, noting that the list is comprised of those whose “next of kin have been contacted”

— Edward Sotomayor, Jr., 34; Stanley Almodovar III, 23; Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, 20; Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22; Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera, 36; Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22; and Luis S. Vielma, 22.

The remaining names will be released at a later time.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...ed-w209810

Question 4: Does Omar Mateen have any connections to any organizations? According to the FBI and Omar's previous history,

The FBI had interviewed him in two terror-related cases, but both of them were closed, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Ronald Hopper told reporters Sunday.

"Those interviews turned out to be inconclusive," Hopper said, "so there was nothing to keep the investigation going."
Mateen was not under investigation or under surveillance at the time of Sunday's shooting, Hopper said.

"The FBI first became aware of Mateen in 2013 when he made inflammatory comments to co-workers alleging possible terrorist ties," Hopper said.

The investigation was closed, Hopper said, after investigators "were unable to verify the substance of his comments."
In 2014, the FBI interviewed Mateen again over possible connections with an American suicide bomber.

"We determined that contact was minimal and did not constitute a substantive relationship or threat at that time," Hopper said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando...ar-mateen/

The FBI has still said the connection is not yet official. I still myself want to hear that phone call. Just remember people, there's still more in this investigation. Not everything is released just yet.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 1 user Likes That1kid's post:
  • GentleWhisperer