#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Christina Grimmie dies

06-11-2016, 04:46 AM #1
Daeron
Squire
Yesterday on 11/6 a young and popular musician who used to be on NBC's popular the Voice died when she was shot 3 times. Here is something creepy, on 16/1 2015 she posted a tweet which went as follows "Bang Bang Bang. Shoot me down bang bang shoot me down bang bang shoot me down bang bang. again.'  The day before she posted an almost exact tweet omitted the three bangs in the beginning and the word again. Note how she stated shoot me down and bang 3 times exactly how many times she was shot and note the dates: 16/1-11/6, them being reversed: Is it a coincident and this is meaningless? Was is planned? Am I just being devils advocate? Have I gone full conspiracy theorist and am I randomly nitpicking? Rest in Peace Christina dead at 22 years of age

Original tweet she tweeted on 15/1/2015 https://twitter.com/therealgrimmie/statu...2434969601

The second tweet she tweeted on 16/1 along the lines of her previous one: https://twitter.com/therealgrimmie/statu...9322306560

UPDATE: And here is something else that is creepy. Shortly after she died someone tweeted on her Twitter The End With many fans being outraged and stating it as morbid, disrespectful, and eerie but it was eventually deleted 
UPDATE: It seems that her agents claim her Twitter account was 'hacked'

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-fans.html

Picture grab of the tweet: İmage
This post was last modified: 06-12-2016, 03:58 AM by Daeron.

The meaning of life is just to be alive. It's so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet. Everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves. - Alan Watts
The following 4 users Like Daeron's post:
  • Trenton, waynecody, blue forest, Freetoday

06-11-2016, 07:05 AM #2
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-11-2016, 04:46 AM)Daeron Wrote:  Yesterday on 11/6 a young and popular musician who used to be on NBC's popular the Voice died when she was shot 3 times. Here is something creepy, on 16/1 2015 she posted a tweet which went as follows "Bang Bang Bang. Shoot me down bang bang shoot me down bang bang shoot me down bang bang. again.'  The day before she posted an almost exact tweet omitted the three bangs in the beginning and the word again. Note how she stated shoot me down and bang 3 times exactly how many times she was shot and note the dates: 16/1-11/6, them being reversed: Is it a coincident and this is meaningless? Was is planned? Am I just being devils advocate? Have I gone full conspiracy theorist and are randomly nitpicking? Rest in Peace Christina dead at 22 years of age

Original tweet she tweeted on 15/1/2015 https://twitter.com/therealgrimmie/statu...2434969601

The second tweet she tweet on 16/1 along the lines of her previous one: https://twitter.com/therealgrimmie/statu...9322306560

just awful absolutely awful i see some comments on twitter so cold hearted, what has humanity come to. It breaks my heart to see the poor woman with her dog.

God is good

06-11-2016, 09:11 AM #3
CountDracula
Marshall
Those tweets are extremely creepy. I wonder if they may have put the idea in some creep's head who was reading them. I can't help but think of the death of Rebecca Schaeffer, the TV actress who was shot to death at age 21 by an obsessive stalker in 1989.
The following 1 user Likes CountDracula's post:
  • Trenton

06-11-2016, 04:59 PM #4
ahuisar55
Peasant
When my husband told me about her death Inimmediately thought of VC. I hope an article is written because it definitely sounds like foul play.

06-11-2016, 08:23 PM #5
CountDracula
Marshall
Well, they finally released the identity of the shooter. He is a 27-year-old man named Kevin James Loibl. Not a whole lot is known about him. Police think he traveled from a different part of Florida just to kill Christina but no motive or anything has been established for sure (at least not publicly). This is the only picture I've found of him so far:

I find it suspicious how little information there is about this man. A few of the articles I read spoke of how they could find no social media accounts belonging to him. I know it happened just yesterday but normally with these kinds of events right away we're bombarded with information about everything the suspect ever said and did. Also interviews with anyone who was ever in the same room as them once. Maybe more information will come out in the days ahead.

On a sidenote, I find it an interesting coincidence that Theresa Saldana died of an unknown illness (at least to the public) as well just 5 days ago on June 6th, 2016. As people may know she was perhaps the first victim of a celebrity stalking incident herself in 1982 when she was stabbed multiple times by an obsessive fan and very nearly died from it. Her story also reminds me of this one.
This post was last modified: 06-11-2016, 08:25 PM by CountDracula.
The following 2 users Like CountDracula's post:
  • Trenton, Daeron

06-11-2016, 08:27 PM #6
Freetoday
Justiciar
(06-11-2016, 04:46 AM)Daeron Wrote:  Yesterday on 11/6 a young and popular musician who used to be on NBC's popular the Voice died when she was shot 3 times. Here is something creepy, on 16/1 2015 she posted a tweet which went as follows "Bang Bang Bang. Shoot me down bang bang shoot me down bang bang shoot me down bang bang. again.'  The day before she posted an almost exact tweet omitted the three bangs in the beginning and the word again. Note how she stated shoot me down and bang 3 times exactly how many times she was shot and note the dates: 16/1-11/6, them being reversed: Is it a coincident and this is meaningless? Was is planned? Am I just being devils advocate? Have I gone full conspiracy theorist and am I randomly nitpicking? Rest in Peace Christina dead at 22 years of age

The second tweet she tweeted on 16/1 along the lines of her previous one: https://twitter.com/therealgrimmie/statu...9322306560

UPDATE: And here is something else that is creepy. Shortly after she died someone tweeted on her Twitter The End With many fans being outraged and stating it as morbid, disrespectful, and eerie but it was eventually deleted

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-fans.html

Picture grab of the tweet: İmage

Blood sacrifice. Rest in peace.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

06-11-2016, 10:36 PM #7
miss_terry
Squire
She was just 22 Sad

06-12-2016, 12:34 AM #8
Daeron
Squire
(06-11-2016, 08:23 PM)CountDracula Wrote:  Well, they finally released the identity of the shooter. He is a 27-year-old man named Kevin James Loibl. Not a whole lot is known about him. Police think he traveled from a different part of Florida just to kill Christina but no motive or anything has been established for sure (at least not publicly). This is the only picture I've found of him so far:

I find it suspicious how little information there is about this man. A few of the articles I read spoke of how they could find no social media accounts belonging to him. I know it happened just yesterday but normally with these kinds of events right away we're bombarded with information about everything the suspect ever said and did. Also interviews with anyone who was ever in the same room as them once. Maybe more information will come out in the days ahead.

On a sidenote, I find it an interesting coincidence that Theresa Saldana died of an unknown illness (at least to the public) as well just 5 days ago on June 6th, 2016. As people may know she was perhaps the first victim of a celebrity stalking incident herself in 1982 when she was stabbed multiple times by an obsessive fan and very nearly died from it. Her story also reminds me of this one.

That is so sad that Theresa Saldana died! I did not know that and yes so few information. The motive so far has not been stated and the only thing the Orlando Police Department has said is that she was shot by a deranged fan with as stated above, no motive so far has been officially revealed. It also seems that the security team did not check anyone's bags! Heres a link where that was mentioned from a supposed eyewitness who was BEHIND the killer: http://www.people.com/article/woman-clai...e-shooting

The meaning of life is just to be alive. It's so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet. Everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves. - Alan Watts
The following 1 user Likes Daeron's post:
  • CountDracula

06-12-2016, 12:37 AM #9
mostdangerous
Peasant
(06-11-2016, 10:36 PM)miss_terry Wrote:  She was just 22 Sad

22=11+11
Kevin James Loibl 27 years old 2+7=9
KJL=Katholische Jugend Land=Catholic Youth Country
From St. Petersburg, FL=St. Peter=The Vatican/First Pope (or St. Peter at the "Pearly Gates" of Heaven)
Christina=Christ
Grimmie=Grim=Grim Reaper=Grim News
Christina's Band=Before You Exit=BYE
Christian's brother Marcus=Mark us.
The following 2 users Like mostdangerous's post:
  • CountDracula, Lovelight

06-12-2016, 01:59 AM #10
Lovelight
Squire
To add to the above, the report I read said she died at the hospital at 2:45am. 2+4+5=11. 

The killer has the same eerie appearance of previous programmed killers, imo. Sacrifice. But so many people are ignorant of the fact. It's in plain sight! Doesn't make a difference to them. The conversation is all gun control and crazy fans. You're "off your meds" if you point out the eerie facts that force you to think outside the idiot box. How easy it is for the elite to execute their sinister agendas. No wonder they feel invincible.
This post was last modified: 06-12-2016, 02:06 AM by Lovelight.
The following 1 user Likes Lovelight's post:
  • Trenton