#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Desperado, the movie- Scorpio programming?

06-10-2016, 07:26 PM #1
Vixy
Marshall
I was thinking, in Desperado (A Tarantino film) they are almost nagging the scorpio sign. Its on the back of his jacket, on signs and so on.. Could it e a referal to scorpio programming a.k.a. Delta programming? (Where you're a trained asassin .)

The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, SunshineMama

06-11-2016, 02:31 PM #2
SunshineMama
Squire
[quote='Vixy' pid='71211' dateline='1465601181']
I was thinking, in Desperado (A Tarantino film) they are almost nagging the scorpio sign. Its on the back of his jacket, on signs and so on.. Could it be a referral to scorpio programming a.k.a. Delta programming? (Where you're a trained assassin.

Actually, it's a Robert Rodriguez film, and he is a TOTAL illuminatus. I got a couple of those "Spy Kids" movies for my son, and there are a TON of symbols and inside-jokes in them. (Example: the town they live in is called "San Diablo." Blasphemy, much?!) The agency the Spy Kids work for is called the OSS, which was the Real name of the Real agency in the US that morphed into the CIA. Throw in a bunch of one-eyes, pyramids, etc., and I ended up "losing" the dvds accidentally/on purpose.

It's a real shame, but now I can't help assuming everyone I see in his movies is an insider or a victim: Carla Gugino, Salma, Antonio B., Rose McGowan, Jessica Alba and everyone else from "Sin City 2." Not to mention all the girls and boys he helped feed to the pedo-machine w/ his children's movies. 

Tarantino I am sure has his own little coven. His ego is too big for him to NOT be in The Club, and his movies all illustrate that he has a sadistic streak a mile wide. (I feel extra sorry for HIS slaves, whoever they might be.) So, knowing what I know now, I don't hold either of these director/producers in any high regard, and I no longer look forward to watching their films, even the old ones.
The following 2 users Like SunshineMama's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Vixy

06-15-2016, 12:00 PM #3
Vixy
Marshall
Right on the money on that one! Tarantino WOULD be fitting as a handler considering his immature and violent loving ways, actually.

Selma.. Oh wow, hadnt even thought about that one but yeah, probably the usual kitten programming.
The following 1 user Likes Vixy's post:
  • Thy Unveiling