#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Alchemy and the Rise of The Beast Image.

06-08-2016, 11:50 PM #1
rfseekinheart
Marshall

If you havent watched this documentary i cant recommend it enough, its very well produced and very insightful.

Many believe Alchemy is merely a false science with the hopes to transmute base metals into gold. In reality, alchemy is an occult metaphor for transforming the human being from our current fallen state into a godlike ascended state. Such desires to discover the elixir of life, known as the philosophers stone, that would give man longevity, and the return to our glorified state of being has been part of mythological lure for centuries. But with the advent of the scientific and technological advancement in our day, these occult dreams founded in the alchemical philosophy are now being fulfilled. The Bible seems to speak of a day when the false prophet, through the lies of Satan would create an Image that will have breath and speak, causing the world to worship the image, and take it's mark, or else be killed.

Is it possible that these future events spoken about in Revelation 13, are in fact unfolding right before our eyes? Does Artificial Intelligence, a hope for a singularity, and the advent of transhumanism, all play a role in the grand deception that will enslave humanity through the lie that the Mark of the Beast is actually the Philosophers Stone?

Featuring Douglas Hamp, Rob Skiba, Cris Putnam, and clips from Paul Washer, Russ Dizdar, Chris White and many more.

Topics covered include: Age of deceit 2, Alchemy, Ayahuasca, Antichrist, Ancient History, Artificial Intelligence, Armageddon, Alien Abduction, Bible Prophecy, Bible Study, Book of Revelation, Book of Genesis, Book of Matthew, Cybernetics, Cryonics, Channeling, Chemtrails, Deities, Demiurge, Deceit, Deception, Evidence, Electronics, End Times, False Prophet, False Messiah, Fallen Angels, Fables, Freemasons, Facebook, God, Geoengineering, Gnosticism, Grace, Google, GMO, Hamp, Health, Hitler, Him, Hope, Holy Spirit, Hermes Trismegistus, Information Technology, Image of the Beast, Industry, Intelligence, Illuminati, Alex Jones, Jesus Christ, Kabbalah, Lucifer, Lake of Fire, Money, Monism, Materialism, Martyr, Matrix, Mark of the Beast, Metaphor, Nephilim, New Age, Nanotechnology, Oppression, Omnipresence, Pope, Papacy, Prophecy, Problems, Peril, Revelation, Restoration, Rise of the Beast Image, Risen, Robotics, Repentance, Reveal, Skiba, Satan, Spirituality, Spiritualism, Secret Society, Supernatural, Spirit, Scripture, Technology, Transhumanism, Technocracy, Trust, Thoth, Truth, UFOs, Ufology.

God is good
The following 1 user Likes rfseekinheart's post:
  • That1kid

06-09-2016, 02:55 AM #2
GentleWhisperer
Knight
Oh my goodness three hours long lol!!! I got 6 days of work, 12 hour shifts. This will have to wait until Tuesday unfortunately. It looks really good and by the looks of it, this video must cover a lot of topics which would be worthwhile to any of the readers of the forum when they have the time to watch it. I look forward to watching it on Tuesday and give my breakdown of it.  

Good choice!
The following 1 user Likes GentleWhisperer's post:
  • rfseekinheart

06-09-2016, 08:27 AM #3
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-09-2016, 02:55 AM)GentleWhisperer Wrote:  Oh my goodness three hours long lol!!! I got 6 days of work, 12 hour shifts. This will have to wait until Tuesday unfortunately. It looks really good and by the looks of it, this video must cover a lot of topics which would be worthwhile to any of the readers of the forum when they have the time to watch it. I look forward to watching it on Tuesday and give my breakdown of it.  

Good choice!

Hey yes it is really long and can be quite complex, but I highly recommend it!

Actually id even watch his first doc first, really good!, only thing I dont like is sometimes the music is kind of sinister for effect. But it sometimes really freaks me out.

This post was last modified: 06-09-2016, 08:29 AM by rfseekinheart.

God is good
The following 1 user Likes rfseekinheart's post:
  • GentleWhisperer

06-14-2016, 01:45 PM #4
That1kid
Marshall
I remember seeing this film when it first came out, an amazing documentary. I really like the intro when Paul Washer is speaking of a increase of Christian persecution in America in the future. I was thinking doing a separate thread on Christians in America and the kind of persecution they face today, in regards to street preaching. Both the first and second Age of Deceit are a great testimony to the truth of our reality.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 2 users Like That1kid's post:
  • rfseekinheart, GentleWhisperer