#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Man chews glass with slit eyes - Possessed?

06-07-2016, 06:21 PM #1
rfseekinheart
Marshall

I think so.

God is good
The following 2 users Like rfseekinheart's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, GentleWhisperer

06-07-2016, 10:44 PM #2
GentleWhisperer
Knight
THAT, is without a questionable doubt demonic. There is no humanly way possible someone could eat glass without their entire mouth, tongue, and throat being cut resulting most likely bleeding out. Then there is his eyes....like wow! He is definitely possessed, I don't think I've seen such a strong manifestation through the eyes before. Satan is called a serpent, so it would make sense for a demons eye's to take on a reptile form like a snake. 

The end times terrify me.  Sad
The following 1 user Likes GentleWhisperer's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-07-2016, 10:47 PM #3
GentleWhisperer
Knight
Check these out! Some of them are out of this world! I can't say that all are real, but I bet a few of them are.

06-08-2016, 06:53 AM #4
Goku
Chaplain
I disagree, here's someone else eating glass:

He seems perfectly fine (well he is eating glass lol) to me.
This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 07:11 AM by Goku.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • Riddler, Trenton

06-08-2016, 07:01 AM #5
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-08-2016, 06:53 AM)Goku Wrote:  I disagree, here's someone else eating glass:

He seems perfectly fine to me.

ok but tht guy is kind of nibbling it have u seen teh size of the chunk of glass tht guy bites off?

God is good
The following 1 user Likes rfseekinheart's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-08-2016, 07:14 AM #6
Goku
Chaplain
(06-08-2016, 07:01 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  Ok but tht guy is kind of nibbling it have u seen teh size of the chunk of glass tht guy bites off?

Does size matter? I believe they are both consciously eating the glass, even though it's not good for them, which leads me to believe they're not possessed.

The guy in the video I posted even states he does it for recreation.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 4 users Like Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Riddler, Trenton, Tarikko

06-08-2016, 07:33 AM #7
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-08-2016, 07:14 AM)Goku Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 07:01 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  Ok but tht guy is kind of nibbling it have u seen teh size of the chunk of glass tht guy bites off?

Does size matter? I believe they are both consciously eating the glass, even though it's not good for them, which leads me to believe they're not possessed.

The guy in the video I posted even states he does it for recreation.

Well id kind of theorize that given the size there is more likely he should bleed, and the feat is greater, in order to perform such a feat i think its possible hes possessed given his eyes, i also feel his eyes arent normal and actually transition to slits those arent normal nobody has slit pupils like that.

God is good
  • Thy Unveiling

06-08-2016, 12:58 PM #8
Riddler
Chaplain
(06-08-2016, 07:01 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 06:53 AM)Goku Wrote:  I disagree, here's someone else eating glass:

ok but tht guy is kind of nibbling it have u seen teh size of the chunk of glass tht guy bites off?

so nibbling is not demonic but deepthroating is? Rolleyes

allright. Shy

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------

06-09-2016, 08:37 AM #9
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-08-2016, 12:58 PM)Riddler Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 07:01 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  

so nibbling is not demonic but deepthroating is? Rolleyes

allright. Shy

Its his eyes, combined with the fact hes eating a huge ton of glass, I think you could get away with nibbling glass, but biting off a chunk that big, is more likely to cause bleeding etc.

But mainly the eyes for me, say demonic assisstance of some sort to do this feat, as shown by Xendrius and the evidence of magicians doing feats.
?
I could be wrong of course, its just a suspicion either way surely you find his eys odd to some degree? @Goku, Riddler
This post was last modified: 06-09-2016, 08:46 AM by rfseekinheart.

God is good
  • Thy Unveiling

06-10-2016, 07:44 AM #10
Riddler
Chaplain
why because they dont fit with how narrow minded people expect human eyes to look like
their own or of their western neighbours? Rolleyes Shy 

is this kid possesed because it does not have brown or black eyes?

how about this one?

or this one

education is hard to grasp for some people despite living in the western world......

how people can eat glass is fortunately scientifically fully explainable. not that i expect certain members here to accept that truth as it would not fit with their personal fantasy world and would conclude they are actually wrong
and thus have proven themselfs unaware, something most people find impossible to swallow, but hey, just so
it's thrown in your face so you can deny it because one can't grasp it.

mainly due to several features:

1) the glass isn't swallowed as glass.
2) some people have skin and tissue 'anomalies' which make them able to withstand stuff other people would die of.
3) they might be able to process chewing it, that does not mean their internals are safe.
4) chewing and swallowing are totally different things
5) dont you know you also eat glass yourself?

consider that you eat glass quite often, as the seasoning salt you get at the fast food place contains a "free flow agent" of silicon dioxide, which is basically a glass , ground very fine. You might see the ground sand listed as E551.
the people in the vids chew on the glass, and grind them so fine it essentialy becomes sand. not that it's particularly good for the teeth's glazing, and the probability that normal people would cut their tongue while operating it, but in all reality, the teeth are strong enough to grind glass and teeth dont bleed, the flesh in the mouth would be another story alltogether, but again, if people have a skin/tissue anomaly where it doesnt affect them (as it is much tougher) then easy as 1-2-3.

i'll distort your mind even more with eating bullets!

but offcourse this guy isn't possessed because he's just nibbling it. Angel 

but, here's more to distort the gullible little mind

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_glass

ooops, it's just sugar glass? Rolleyes 
you can do it at home!

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • hitsoft