#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The exact Date of the Bloop of 1997?

06-05-2016, 05:01 AM #1
Cookie_Monster
Knight
It struck me as unusual that they never mention the actual date of the event. It happened at some point in the summer of 1997, but did any of you guys come across with the exact date? Strange how it is hushed, I wonder if there's any real reason behind it. Here's what wiki Talk has to say: 

Quote:Dates[edit]

I'm beginning to dispair that we will ever find the exact dates of the Bloop. Surely the experts have this information, but it apparantly never occurred to the authors of these articles to ask them exactly when it happened, of if they did, they didn't see fit to include it. Maybe one day someone will publish a better article and we'll be able to add them. Any thoughts/suggestions? 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ABloop#Dates

06-09-2016, 06:53 PM #2
Corvus Metus
Marshall
People forgot the date, because the rise of Cthulhu was so horrible, the event was simply purged from the minds of the collective unconscious.

I've come to see in the Land of the Free,  there's only a future for the chosen few.
Billy Bragg - To Have And To Have Not
The following 2 users Like Corvus Metus's post:
  • The Winter Soldier, Tarikko

06-15-2016, 08:26 AM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I thought you were writing a children's book about a fictional event. Wth is this bloop?

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • MaryJane