#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Professor Griff on Prince and lots of controversial topics

06-03-2016, 10:13 PM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
There's decent information in this video and a lot of rhetoric and ideology. The first 12 minutes address the music industry.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

06-03-2016, 10:23 PM #2
Alex
Chaplain
(06-03-2016, 10:13 PM)Freetoday Wrote:  There's decent information in this video and a lot of rhetoric and ideology. The first 12 minutes address the music industry.

Check the link. You got some recipes url in there.

https://ifttt.com/recipes/search?q=%23periscope

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

06-04-2016, 06:23 PM #3
Freetoday
Justiciar
Sorry about that?

If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

06-06-2016, 11:07 PM #4
rfseekinheart
Marshall
Ill check this out but honestly why do people like professor griff make this a black thing? its just another form, of masonry, when people talk about black knowledge, and ancestry of ancient times, etc. It's not a white vs black thing. Still theres some good info provided, but it makes you think, alot of these people who are creating a black vs white paradigm leave me wondering are they controlled opposition.

God is good

06-07-2016, 01:33 AM #5
Yahda
Chaplain
(06-06-2016, 11:07 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  Ill check this out but honestly why do people like professor griff make this a black thing? its just another form, of masonry, when people talk about black knowledge, and ancestry of ancient times, etc. It's not a white vs black thing. Still theres some good info provided, but it makes you think, alot of these people who are creating a black vs white paradigm leave me wondering are they controlled opposition.

I think blacks are so over it. No one ever stand up in regard to all the injustices faced. No one ever helped blacks try to get back their stolen history...:but as soon as blacks get a movement going here come other " all lives matter" now everybody so against racism it's not a black or white thing etc etc...like really ? Cut it out !

~Yahda
The following 1 user Likes Yahda's post:
  • Freetoday

06-07-2016, 04:58 AM #6
rfseekinheart
Marshall
(06-07-2016, 01:33 AM)Yahda Wrote:  
(06-06-2016, 11:07 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  Ill check this out but honestly why do people like professor griff make this a black thing? its just another form, of masonry, when people talk about black knowledge, and ancestry of ancient times, etc. It's not a white vs black thing. Still theres some good info provided, but it makes you think, alot of these people who are creating a black vs white paradigm leave me wondering are they controlled opposition.

I think blacks are so over it. No one ever stand up in regard to all the injustices faced. No one ever helped blacks try to get back their stolen history...:but as soon as blacks get a movement going here come other " all lives matter" now everybody so against racism it's not a black or white thing etc etc...like really ? Cut it out !

but this whole thing is not about race, there are high level black initiates. Gods people are one people, nothing to do with your race that comes from pride.
This post was last modified: 06-07-2016, 04:58 AM by rfseekinheart.

God is good
The following 1 user Likes rfseekinheart's post:
  • Freetoday

06-07-2016, 10:03 AM #7
Yahda
Chaplain
(06-07-2016, 04:58 AM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  
(06-07-2016, 01:33 AM)Yahda Wrote:  

but this whole thing is not about race, there are high level black initiates. Gods people are one people, nothing to do with your race that comes from pride.

Just say it's not about race for you. Others aren't as lucky. Now while I don't agree with racism, haven't listened to professor griff in about 5,6 years..... you have so many people who don't get it, and are blind to the facts.....that I understand why people like him go at "other" with no f's given. You want to play blind. You want to act like you don't see it or get it....OK !

Anyway I think it's more respectful to say it's not about race for YOU !

~Yahda
The following 1 user Likes Yahda's post:
  • Freetoday

06-07-2016, 11:40 AM #8
Freetoday
Justiciar
(06-06-2016, 11:07 PM)rfseekinheart Wrote:  Ill check this out but honestly why do people like professor griff make this a black thing?

The Elite do not like people of color. I don't agree with everything that Griff says, but history is history. I can't pretend Europeans have not wiped out millions and millions of Native Americans across the Americas and killed millions of Black people during the Transatlantic Slave trade. Everything has been downhill since the Renaissance-- the time in which the Jews high jacked the banking system in its' present form. ETC... .

its just another form, of masonry, when people talk about black knowledge, and ancestry of ancient times, etc.

The Elite are basically practicing shit from Egypt--- true story.

It's not a white vs black thing. Still theres some good info provided,

I knew there was a chance this thread would derail into race. Oh, well.

but it makes you think, alot of these people who are creating a black vs white paradigm leave me wondering are they controlled opposition.

Some of them are and some of them aren't.  Farrakhan is... .

(Akala)
The following 1 user Likes Freetoday's post:
  • rfseekinheart