#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Confederate Flag

06-25-2015, 03:46 PM #1
bbsion
Marshall
I like to skim through news channels on cable from time to time. For about the past week they have been splashing the controversy of the confederate flag all over the place.

Immediately things felt off. This felt like forced news that was blown WAY out of proportion and given WAY too much coverage. (This is typical of channels like CNN and Fox, etc.)

Now there are several retail companies that are discontinuing the sale of the confederate flag. (Amazon, Sears, Walmart, ... etc)

Apparently this debacle over the flag is yet another "false flag" situation. (pun intended)

Whether you like Alex Jones or not, you can admit he does have some interesting news. This article speaks about the TPP (http://www.infowars.com/tpp-endgame-turn...wasteland/) being passed.

It seems we were told to look one way while Barack was signing some papers. We are getting closer to NWO.

Any thoughts or useful information regarding this? Or other interesting articles?

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
The following 1 user Likes bbsion's post:
  •

06-25-2015, 03:59 PM #2
SheWatches
Justiciar
Yep, while the news wants us to get our knickers in a twist about this flag tempest-in-a-teapot,
Obama & his bipartisan cronies are pushing the TTP "trade" bill as hard as they can.

This is essentially the NWO's wet dream of global corporations being able to overrule the
US LEGAL SYSTEM.  It's what they've been working towards for a long time.  If it goes through,
all they have left to do is chip us and we're done.

_
This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 04:00 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  •

06-25-2015, 04:04 PM #3
Loki
Chaplain
It doesn't help that your average American couldn't understand what the TPP is if they tried. I saw an Explain Like I'm 5 on Reddit for the TPP and even the top comment and a simplifying cartoon they posted couldn't make it make much sense to me. To be fair, trade and financial stuff isn't my cup of tea to begin with and all sounds incredibly boring, but when the equivalent of "For Dummies" still can't make a subject make sense to everyone that topic is going to go over many peoples' heads generally speaking. Then if you look into the actual bill it's in the most complex and boring terms possible to dissuade people from really reading it.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 1 user Likes Loki's post:
  •

06-25-2015, 04:08 PM #4
SheWatches
Justiciar
... and it's not the average American's fault either when these BASTARDS are purposefully invoking Fast Track for the purpose of AVOIDING people being able to actually READ the damn thing and be able to debate it.  It's not the public's fault for not knowing what is in such a secretive  bill.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  •

06-25-2015, 04:10 PM #5
CountDracula
Marshall
It's all I've heard about for days and I don't really care all that much. I wouldn't buy or hang one up but if you want to then have at it. It's really none of my business what you hang up on the wall of your house or put on your car. As long as you're not hurting/killing someone for their skin color or treating them like garbage because of it, it doesn't really matter to me.

People hung up the flag for how many years and we're just now making a big fuss out of it? I know it's supposedly a sign of respect to the people who lost their lives in that church massacre, but people who are racist bigots will still be racist flag or no flag so it seems that we're focusing too much on stuff that isn't too significant. It really does seem like a distraction.
This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 04:11 PM by CountDracula.

06-25-2015, 04:25 PM #6
justjess
Chaplain
see heres where your argument fails OP...

no matter what else happened to be on the news that day the votes in congress would have stayed what they were

there was nothing the american people could have done - whether distracted or not distracted - that they had not already done to try to block this legislation. it came down to a handful of democratic legislatures and the whole republican side being bought out by corporate interests..

no matter how many petitions and protests we had the vote would have stayed the same. something else dominating the news that day doesnt matter at all. the movement to block the tpp had been ongoing for months and had some very loud proponents.

as far as the confederate flag is concerned, it should not be flown on official government buildings unless the states in charge of those government buildings still want to secede from the union -- and plan on acting on that desire - or are in favor of bringing slavery back. what private citizens do in their own space is none of anyones business.. but government buildings should not be waving a flag that declares their opposition to the government. in a different age i think that would have been called treason
This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 04:26 PM by justjess.

06-25-2015, 04:37 PM #7
TurdGolem
Knight
I have a few  memes that should be used as marketing campaign by for these companies...

Amazon... Banning Dukes of Hazard Paraphernalia and Selling Meinf Kampf as if it was going out of style...
Ebay... Because nothing says I despise white supremacist like selling Cheap Nazi Cellphone cases.

Total mental disorder of the modern wimp...
The following 1 user Likes TurdGolem's post:
  •

06-25-2015, 04:38 PM #8
colson
Squire
Just like VC posts about Satanic rituals at music award shows etc, in the wider context of "news" this plays out everywhere - because it is all coming to a head and we are entering the end times (and have been for a while.)

The "occult" is nothing more than the perversion of Bible prophecy, and the knowing direct fulfillment of such.

It's complicated, but basically, the "mark of the Beast" has various meanings and symbols associated with it.  In Hebrew, "mark" is "Taw/ tau/ tav".  What we see as " X ", " + ", and in the Greek Tau as " T ", and the stigma stylized " S".

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/3_taw.html

Modern examples of this would be in:  X-men, the Red Cross (" + "),  the Tomorrowland movie " T ", and Superman's chest " S " symbol

So, the "X" of the confederate flag connotes "rebellion".

Just like Malcolm X

Just like the Ukrainian rebels:

Just like Scotland:

Just like Great Britain, that gets an "X" and a "+"

Here's the new proposed flag for Great Britain when / if Scotland secedes / "rebels":

and see the X and "+" in the UN flag

so all of that is to say, "it's complicated"  Rolleyes

when you have calls to remove statues this has religious overtones also because of the "abomination of desolation" statue of Zeus that figures into the end times.
The following 1 user Likes colson's post:
  •

06-25-2015, 04:40 PM #9
justjess
Chaplain
government and privatebusiness are two different animals... or atleast they are supposed to be

i do not believe the flag should be flown on government property. however i have plenty of neighbors that fly the flag and im not going to go around expecting them to take it down. nor do i think that business should stop selling merchandise that has it included. thats just silly.

06-25-2015, 04:47 PM #10
bbsion
Marshall
(06-25-2015, 04:25 PM)justjess Wrote:  see heres where your argument fails OP...

no matter what else happened to be on the news that day the votes in congress would have stayed what they were

there was nothing the american people could have done - whether distracted or not distracted - that they had not already done to try to block this legislation. it came down to a handful of democratic legislatures and the whole republican side being bought out by corporate interests..

no matter how many petitions and protests we had the vote would have stayed the same. something else dominating the news that day doesnt matter at all. the movement to block the tpp had been ongoing for months and had some very loud proponents.

as far as the confederate flag is concerned, it should not be flown on official government buildings unless the states in charge of those government buildings still want to secede from the union -- and plan on acting on that desire - or are in favor of bringing slavery back. what private citizens do in their own space is none of anyones business.. but government buildings should not be waving a flag that declares their opposition to the government. in a different age i think that would have been called treason

Either I am misunderstanding you or you are in the wrong place. I am under the impression (as I thought most people here are) that nearly everything the U.S. government (and world governments) is doing IS the very definition of treason. So to hang a flag on a "government" building that signifies opposition would technically be considered patriotism wouldn't it? Or at least as long as that government is guilty of treason. Also, assuming that is what the flag ACTUALLY represents to every single individual who hangs it.

The confederate flag, to me, symbolizes the southern states during the civil war. Which war was NOT fought over slavery. Yes slavery is bad, but the south wasn't all gung hoe, pro-slavery, douche bags. The north was full of more rotten leaders (i.e. Lincoln).

It actually would have mattered what was being splashed all over the news during the actual passing of an unconstitutional bill. People can make correct choices based on accurate information. They do nothing when distracted with crap news.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson