#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Reaction to London Electing Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan

05-20-2016, 03:01 PM #1
That1kid
Marshall
London Has Truly Fallen #LondonHasFallen

London has elected a new mayor, a Britain-born Pakistani Muslim lawyer, Sadiq Khan. Mr. Khan has ties to extremists and has labeled non-extremists as "uncle toms" ... which is a slur that originated in the United States to refer to blacks that were "traitors to their own race." A prime example of an "uncle tom" in the United States would be someone who does not support the hate group "Black Lives Matter." The election of Sadiq Khan has come at a time earlier than many thought it would happen, but many people knew that it would eventually happen. It is part of the furthering Islamisation of the West, specifically Britain.

Many cities in England now feature a majority minority population of children, some feature majority minority population of adults as well. Many other cities are majority Muslim, adult and child. This fact wouldn't be a problem if there was any integration going on, which there is not. There is a constant push to get more and more "rights" for Muslim citizens. They establish their own neighborhoods, create "no-go zones" ... places where non Muslims are not welcomed, and they also abide by their own set of rules and laws. Non-believers, or "kafir" as they are referred to by many Muslims, are not seen as equals. This type of behavior goes against everything Western Culture purports itself to be. Inclusion, not established based upon religion, multiculturalism.

Unfortunately for liberals who claim to champion Western Culture with their love of multiculturalism, they are killing that which they claim to champion. Left leaning politicians in Europe are afraid of doing what's necessary to curtail the anti-Western behavior in their own countries, because their pathological altruism is in conflict. It creates a barrier between reality and what they want to believe. They give Muslims concessions and allow them to stay segregated, so then the segregation, and resulting frustration due to not being part of mainstream society, and their own religious hatred just festers and boils over to the point where attacks begin to happen. Not just bombings or things like that, but also physical attacks on people. Sexual assaults, knifings, you name it. Anyone that is against that type of behavior is labeled as a racist. Which is crazy. Hopefully The Kingdom of Great Britain wakes up... before it becomes The Islamic Caliphate of Brtainistan... forever.

- Video Description

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 3 users Like That1kid's post:
  • GentleWhisperer, kandi, no_way_!

05-20-2016, 05:13 PM #2
Alex
Chaplain
Doesn't the UK have like 50,000,000 Muslims? I think polls i last seen were 47, 48m.  I honestly don't remember. But God forbid they should ever get Muslim representation.

Ironically it would be much less if imperialist Americans didn't see fit to support the bombing of Muslim lands for what, 15 years now and counting?  As we speak some child is likely being droned.  Why are you not up in arms about this representative of Jesus?

Nice to see your priorities are in line.

We know you hate Muslims kid, let me remind the members here why.

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." [KJV  John 15:18]

"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." [KJV  John 15:19]

"Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also." [KJV  John 15:20]

London has fallen indeed.  

Peace Kid.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • Daeron, The Creeper, Tarikko

05-20-2016, 06:19 PM #3
That1kid
Marshall
(05-20-2016, 05:13 PM)Alex Wrote:  Doesn't the UK have like 50,000,000 Muslims? I think polls i last seen were 47, 48m.  I honestly don't remember. But God forbid they should ever get Muslim representation.

Ironically it would be much less if imperialist Americans didn't see fit to support the bombing of Muslim lands for what, 15 years now and counting?  As we speak some child is likely being droned.  Why are you not up in arms about this representative of Jesus?

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." [KJV  John 15:18]

"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." [KJV  John 15:19]

"Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also." [KJV  John 15:20]

Peace Kid.

Those verses wouldn't apply to Muslims because they are not of Christ, you should know that by now.  I don't hate Muslims as a people but I can say Islam is a religion of hate, death and violence. The many people who have taken their own lives in vain,  in suicide bombings give proof to this. And the Real Muslims who don't condemn terrorist organizations like Hamas testify to this claim too. Question is though, do you fall under the non-extremists catergory that this new Mayor Mr. Khan calls "uncle toms"? If so, then Mr.Khan is not representing you and many of the "Moderate Muslims". Now that's Ironic. Also to give a quick answer to the drone bombings and other horrendous acts that are happening since the invasion of Iraq, of course I don't condone nor do I support wars of any kind. Anyways, let's try to remain on topic here, I feel there needs to be a rule against derailing already, if it hasn't been implemented already.

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 4 users Like That1kid's post:
  • GentleWhisperer, no_way_!, kandi, SunshineMama

05-20-2016, 06:46 PM #4
Alex
Chaplain
(05-20-2016, 06:19 PM)That1kid Wrote:  Those verses wouldn't apply to Muslims because they are not of Christ, you should know that by now. 

Actually they do, even though you will never admit to it.  Want proof?  Turn on your tv and see Islam attacked within the hour.  Any channel you wish.  Now watch it for 4 weeks solid.  Come back and tell us how many times this "world" attacks Christianity.

It is easy to see who walks in Jesus's path, at least for those with eyes to see.

I don't hate Muslims as a people but I can say Islam is a religion of hate, death and violence.

Seeing 1 in 4 humans are Muslim and a hair upon your head has not been harmed, kinda contradicts your painted reality, doesn't it?  Nah, lets not apply logic today.

The many people who have taken their own lives in vain,  in suicide bombings give proof to this.

Interesting you should bring this up.  How many Christians have self imploded in abortion clinics?

Like tarriko frequently points out, over 200m have died in the name of the Church. Thats 8 zeros if you are bad at math. Really wanna do some fact checks and see who is the violent religion?  

Funny thing is i know your religion is not one of violence.  God forbid you should give me the same curiosity.  Just suck up that propaganda kid then throw it back at us.  I invite people to read the comments on your linked video.  Pretty easy to see what kind of audience that guy caters to.

And the Real Muslims who don't condemn terrorist organizations like Hamas testify to this claim too.

What would you say if i told you Israel created Hamas to topple Arafat?  Betting you'd just give me an ignorant look.

Heres a good video for others. I have no doubts you will ignore it even though the uploader is a Christian because it does not feed your hate.

Question is though, do you fall under the non-extremists catergory that this new Mayor Mr. Khan calls "uncle toms"? If so, then Mr.Khan is not representing you and many of the "Moderate Muslims".

Lets point out the obvious in that i don't know Mr Khan and I'm American.  but the non-extremist Islamic category covers 99.998% of Muslims.  I have already sourced this here with Pew research center.  If you missed it say so.  be more then happy to re-link it here.

The fact is Kid, the facts do not justify your hate.... moving on.

Now that's Ironic.

When you attempt to paint Islam as violent and say "ironic" the Crusades come to mind, the Spanish inquisition, the Salem witch trials, ect, ect, ect.  Like i said, 200,000,000 murders in the name of the Church.

Also to give a quick answer to the drone bombings and other horrendous acts that are happening since the invasion of Iraq, of course I don't condone nor do I support wars of any kind. Anyways, let's try to remain on topic here, I feel there needs to be a rule against derailing already, if it hasn't been implemented already.

I think that is very on topic.  Fact is Muslims, representatives of Islam are being massacred as we speak, woman and children by your (s)elected representatives.  Yet you are ignorant enough to try to say Islam is violent, when the fact is anyone with 2 IQ points to rub together can justify a man defending his homeland.

Whats the word I'm looking for here?  Hypocrite?

I suggest you really start following what Jesus taught, strengthen your link with the Creator and not spend your days demonizing everyone around you "Christian".

Peace.
This post was last modified: 05-20-2016, 06:48 PM by Alex.

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • peacebeuponall, The Creeper, celle76

05-20-2016, 07:50 PM #5
That1kid
Marshall
Master of derailing topics. You really like repeating yourself don't you? Didn't we just go over these discussions in regards to Christian terrorist groups with the abortion clinic, the Crusades and Spanish Inquisition, which happen to be under Catholic authority. Also, I do believe Spain used to be a Muslim nation and converted to Catholicism. 

It's almost pointless to even have a discussion with you. Not only do you repeat yourself like I don't know these things already, but you use it as some leverage for your argument, which doesn't really help especially since I told you before on my views it. You think I have some justification to hate Muslims correct? I don't hate you Alex, I'm not even trying to provoke people on here to view me as a Muslim hater because like I said before, I could care less of what people think of me when they call me "Islamaphobic" or a "xenophobe". Yes I can be pretty blunt but I don't sugar coat my own views on subjects, especially on religion. I expressed myself on that many times.

I do want to point out something interesting though. You're in the States, as am I. You know why we don't have such a problem of violence in America when involving Muslim Terrorist groups? it's because in America, unlike the EU, are smart enough to know that allowing hundred thousands of so called "refugees" to enter into the States. Many Muslims, even you, would want many migrants from the migration crisis into the States without thinking of the consequences. You have so much hatred against the United States, in the place where you may live, where you get to enjoy your many freedoms, including freedom of religion. In fact, many western countries have this freedom. If I were to go to Saudi Arabia or Palestine, and try to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I would be slaughtered and possible beheaded for saying Jesus Christ is God. The audacity you have. Truly, you have it so good here but because you say Muslims are facing death and persecution because of the 15 plus years of U.S. military occupation, your tax dollars are supporting the very things you abhor. Now that's being a hypocrite. I could easily say some cliche saying "If you don't like America, then leave". No, I won't be that way.

The following 3 users Like That1kid's post:
  • GentleWhisperer, no_way_!, MissCherokee

05-20-2016, 10:57 PM #6
FlixKandish
Chaplain

The following 2 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • GentleWhisperer, MissCherokee

05-21-2016, 01:24 AM #7
Alex
Chaplain
(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  Master of derailing topics.

I found this funny, I'd like to ask exactly what I've said is off topic but we both know that is a deflection. I will continue to let you ignore the elephant in the room and that is you're desperate to demonize Islam when Christianities road of bloodshed and violence is centuries long. Pot, kettle, black.

(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  It's almost pointless to even have a discussion with you.

Its like you can read my mind.

(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  Not only do you repeat yourself like I don't know these things already, but you use it as some leverage for your argument

Facts are leverage? Do you need me to reference other Christian atrocities?  Lord knows i can.  Have you heard of our Christian friend Timothy McVeigh?

(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  You think I have some justification to hate Muslims correct? I don't hate you Alex, I'm not even trying to provoke people on here to view me as a Muslim hater

Well this topic raises some eyebrows when like i said, a very large population in Europe is Muslim.  They should have some representation.  

Also your back up and liking of Cherubs posts that demonized everyone around him is more pieces to the puzzle.

I could go on, but its pretty clear to me what your views are on Islam.  Like that video you linked?  Are you subbed to him?  As i said, reading his comments, its easy to see the crowd he caters to.

Its just pretty ironic, here you are.  
Quote:"Muslim leader elected, #LondonHasFallen....  I don't hate Muslims."

(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  I do want to point out something interesting though. You're in the States, as am I. You know why we don't have such a problem of violence in America when involving Muslim Terrorist groups?

Just uploaded today too, convenient, yes?
Spend 3 minutes and watch it, God forbid you might actually learn something.

(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  it's because in America, unlike the EU, are smart enough to know that allowing hundred thousands of so called "refugees" to enter into the States.

I won't bother going into details how the refugee crisis is a massive psy-op all for greater Israel.  You make sure you stick to CNN's narrative.  The tv would never lie to you.

(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  Many Muslims, even you, would want many migrants from the migration crisis into the States without thinking of the consequences.

When i look at a dozen people applying for a single wal-mart job, i think its nice you put words in my mouth, then draw your own conclusions.

(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  You have so much hatred against the United States, in the place where you may live, where you get to enjoy your many freedoms, including freedom of religion. In fact, many western countries have this freedom. If I were to go to Saudi Arabia or Palestine, and try to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I would be slaughtered and possible beheaded for saying Jesus Christ is God. The audacity you have.

First let me re-state this. "The audacity you have"... then give me a few moments to educate you.

Why would i hate my homeland?  I got no love for our gooberment if that's what you mean.

Yes, I'm from the states.  Why do you think i would lie about this?  Its sure as hell nothing to be proud of.  As we speak an American soldier is probably raping someone.  Do you ever stop and ask WHY the world hates us?

I won't bother mentioning the fact that Christians and Jews lived in peace in Muslim lands for centuries and fact is Christians and Jews even fought for the Muslim caliphate during the crusades.  But god forbid you should ever open a book and get a clue.  Don't need to read when you got CNN, right?

You are vastly ignorant kid and the proof in that lies in your own words.  Sorry, what was you saying about audacity?

(05-20-2016, 07:50 PM)That1kid Wrote:  Truly, you have it so good here but because you say Muslims are facing death and persecution because of the 15 plus years of U.S. military occupation, your tax dollars are supporting the very things you abhor. Now that's being a hypocrite. I could easily say some cliche saying "If you don't like America, then leave". No, I won't be that way.

I think you should take an honest look at what freedoms other nations do in fact have.

Libya being a perfect example.  Free healthcare and electricity. Free education while here the "free old US" an education costs 20 years (if not more) of personal debt via student loans.  Libyan government gifted $50k towards the purchase of a new home for newlyweds.  Ect, ect, ect.

Atleast they HAD these things.

What changed?

[Image: Bq5dSCGIQAAZMJm.jpg]

Then take a look at the freedoms Muricans enjoy.
(btw, keep an eye on my Land of the Free thread, i plan to add a ton to it)

Like i said friend, you are vastly ignorant.  Stay glued to that tv that Gallop polls state 82% of the nation no longer sees as trustworthy.

Looking forward to your next reply which I'm sure will be nothing but more deflection.

Peace.

The following 5 users Like Alex's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Cookie_Monster, Tarikko, Trenton, The Creeper

05-21-2016, 02:11 AM #8
The Creeper
Chaplain
(05-20-2016, 06:19 PM)That1kid Wrote:  
(05-20-2016, 05:13 PM)Alex Wrote:  Doesn't the UK have like 50,000,000 Muslims? I think polls i last seen were 47, 48m.  I honestly don't remember. But God forbid they should ever get Muslim representation.

Peace Kid.

Those verses wouldn't apply to Muslims because they are not of Christ, you should know that by now.  I don't hate Muslims as a people but I can say Islam is a religion of hate, death and violence. The many people who have taken their own lives in vain,  in suicide bombings give proof to this. And the Real Muslims who don't condemn terrorist organizations like Hamas testify to this claim too. Question is though, do you fall under the non-extremists catergory that this new Mayor Mr. Khan calls "uncle toms"? If so, then Mr.Khan is not representing you and many of the "Moderate Muslims". Now that's Ironic. Also to give a quick answer to the drone bombings and other horrendous acts that are happening since the invasion of Iraq, of course I don't condone nor do I support wars of any kind. Anyways, let's try to remain on topic here, I feel there needs to be a rule against derailing already, if it hasn't been implemented already.

I just wanted to point something out here. Something that should be obvious but for some reason isn't.

"Of course I don't condone nor do I support wars of any kind"

You are American correct?

America has started or got involved in almost every war, all around the world, for the last 200 years.

Does the rest of the world think all Americans have a huge hard on for war?

Like you say "of course not"

So why is it one rule for people like you and another for Muslims.

It should be obvious that believers in God, on the way of peace, who follow what all the prophets taught (pbut) including Jesus (pbuh). Do not condone or support any barbarian khawarij. They have completely missed the point and are giving Islam a bad name. Aside from the occult elite, I would say these fake Muslim terrorists (by that I mean, they say they are Muslims, but their actions indicate otherwise) are the greatest enemies of the Islam.

If you feel none of this was on topic. I will finish this post by saying I'm British. Sure this politician says he's a Muslim but guess what, president Obama calls himself a Muslim. People lie about things all the time, especially politicians and I don't trust any of them. At least this guy looks like he can be taken seriously unlike that clown Boris Johnson.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Scimitar, Tarikko

05-21-2016, 04:50 AM #9
Tarikko
Chaplain
Kid don't be sore at bro Alex just because you can't out debate him

Your Anti Islamic Agenda has been exposed big time... And I feel your grief.. didn't turn out as planned, righty? Big Grin

Luckily no one with a sound mind takes you seriously here.. or flix for that matter Angel

Salam
This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 04:57 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • Scimitar

05-21-2016, 06:35 AM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Sadiq Khan, controlled pawn wins london mayoral campaign... so what? there are Muslims in parliament = why not make a conspiracy about it you morons?

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko