#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
A thread for understanding.

05-11-2016, 04:33 PM #1
Jlinxsky
Knight
Basically I would like people to explain their religion, the customs, history, and those that have questions will be able to ask them. Ive personally always been interested in learning the religion that others practice their belief system as well as customs and i think this will be a great way for us to have more of an understanding of each other
This post was last modified: 05-11-2016, 04:34 PM by Jlinxsky.

Cool I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way

The following 1 user Likes Jlinxsky's post:
  • Trenton

05-11-2016, 04:36 PM #2
Todd
Chaplain
I think something similar already exists in this thread....

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2653

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 1 user Likes Todd's post:
  • Tarikko

05-11-2016, 05:12 PM #3
Jlinxsky
Knight
(05-11-2016, 04:36 PM)Todd Wrote:  I think something similar already exists in this thread....

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2653

Thank you should have known they were already on top of it

Cool I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way

05-11-2016, 05:35 PM #4
khadeejah
Chaplain
(05-11-2016, 04:33 PM)Jlinxsky Wrote:  Basically I would like people to explain their religion, the customs, history, and those that have questions will be able to ask them. Ive personally always been interested in learning the religion that others practice their belief system  as well as customs and i think this will be a great way for us to have more of an understanding of each other

Hi J

You can learn all about the tenets of Islam in this thread:   Islamic core teaching: 3 levels of faith

The following 3 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • 24theking, Sunflower, Tarikko