#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Weird dreams you are having

05-10-2016, 01:35 PM #1
I've posted about weird dreams before but here's another I had last night.

I live in an affluent but reserved New England state. There are many old buildings here but ostentatious displays of wealth are not typical. 

In my dream, I'm driving along a back road into one of our historical, rural towns with its typically hidden affluence. As I drive down a curvy back road, lined by old stone walls, I pass the entrance of an estate. I look to my right and there is the typical gravel entrance tucked between trees. The green lawn expands to the right but the house is not in view. 

However, two statues are on the left, side by side, in the entrance. They are modern versions of old, Greek gods made of medium gray, slightly rough stone. By the light, it's about 3 - 4 pm. As a drive by, I notice the female goddess statue is on fire but more like it's an intended, controlled flame, like an offering was put on the round plate she holds out. 

I look over and think "That's not good, that's actual worship. Do they realize they are performing a religious, worship service?" I drive down a hill, past more trees and walls and roll around back, as if through the downtown. The downtown is a retrofitted mill town, like many you'll see in New England. As I'm driving down the street, to my left I see a group of young Black men pulling a large, cracked bell on a wagon. The men look modern but the wagon looks historical. The bell has been painted in bright, grass green oil paint, of the kind you'll often see painted on the frames and borders of old houses. 

Then I woke up.

Have you had any odd dreams lately?
The following 1 user Likes Daisy's post:
  • Trenton

05-10-2016, 05:58 PM #2
Pink Isn't Well
Whoa, did you take NyQuil before you went to sleep? I have creepy dreams when I take NyQuil and this sounds like one of those bizarre and specific kind dreams I'd have while under it's influence.

I have weird dreams all the time, but I have trouble recalling them lately. Most of the time, they revolve around nonsensical and unlikely incidents that lead to me being fired from my job. Terrifying, actually.

06-14-2016, 05:17 PM #3
I've just read this strange comment on an "IlluminatiWater" post. I have never heard this story before, despite me and my family always living and growing up in New England:

"A Luciferian secret society came to New England in 1638. They named and founded the town of Milton, MA, in 1640, after John Milton, who had glorified Lucifer, as a hero for Liberty, in his “Paradise Lost”, where Lucifer said, “I’d rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven”.
This secret society fronted under a stone masonry business in East Milton Square. They established the first railroad in America, which first transported stone from the Quincy Quarries to Boston.
They built the Bunker Hill Monument in Charlestown, and the Boston Public Library. They built the Milton Town Hall and artifices around the town of Milton.
During the China Trade period they acquired a big Chinese bell, which they used to threaten members that if any member betrayed them they would have their brains shattered in the bell by ringing it.
It looked like a horrible death. The victims would convulse and all kinds of disgusting things, but, just one lesion in the arising reticular formation of the medulla oblongata guarantees an absolutely painless death.
They came to be known as the “Order of the Bell”. It was Adam Auschwept’s “Illuminati” who joined them. The Order of the Bell was the original One World Order as we know it today.
President George Bush senior was born in a big gray mansion on Adams Street, near the base of Adam’s Hill. Up further was the China Trade Museum where the Bell was kept during the last part of the Twentieth Century.
When the China Trade Museum closed up, the Bell was moved to the Peabody Museum where it may be seen to this day.
Catholic politicians tore down the Milton Town Hall, because of its “Satanic” symbolism, and today the only remaining conspicuous symbolic artifact of the Order of the Bell is the “Flos Abysmi”, .)i(. ,on the key stone of the mausoleum in Milton Cemetery.
But, the Order of the Bell continues to rule the One World Order throughout the world. Before 1970, the only conspiracy theory was that the Jews were trying to rule the world.
But, the John Birch Society paid attention to a crank mail which contained twenty pages about the Order of the Bell. Then, after checking it out as best as possible, the John Birch Society was the first to declare the modern Conspiracy Theory, and it spread as it has today.
The “Illuminati” joined them. They called themselves the White Right Hand Path, and their hierarchy the Great White Brotherhood. Hitler belonged to several of their minor lodges, including the Thelemites, to which Stalin and Mussolini, were also members. Mugabwe is also a member, and the falcon on the Zimbabwean flag is the Thelemite Ra Hoor Khuit. Crowley’s Liber Al Vel Legis (“Liber Evil Legis”) is their bible. You can see what you are dealing with!
The original Luciferian doctrine of these Luciferians from England was based on the Gnostic doctrine that the creator, demiourgos, of this physical world, was the most evil being; and that Lucifer protested having been created to suffer the unpleasantries of existence.
According to this theory, Lucifer and his Rebellious Angels, weren’t thrown out, they escaped. The Yorubas today also say that the creator, Ela, is the most evil being.
The Sumerian Jupiter’s name is written today, Marduk, but, it was actually Marad Ak, meaning, the Great Rebel. And, the rest of his companions, the pantheon of “gods”, Their supreme grand secret may be simply written today in medical terms, “Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD”. Spread it so that shame may dissolve their organization forever."

What's even stranger in this. I have never been exposed to this story before and I don't believe I have ever consciously been in this town. But Milton, MA looks exactly -- right down to the mill buildings, one painted yellow -- like the town in my dream. 

If this Wikipedia entry is indeed showing a picture of Milton, MA here, Milton is the town in my dream:
This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 05:20 PM by Daisy.
The following 1 user Likes Daisy's post:
  • Trenton

06-15-2016, 04:46 PM #4
The Winter Soldier
I have actually,
So I was in our house and suddenly the doors burst open and these shadowy hooded figures flooded in.
They did nothing, they were just invading. They came from the basement, the windows, no where was safe.
Weirdly enough, it ended by setting traps, such as nails and bananas...as well as other weird stuff.
And it ended alright, they just left.
I brushed it off at fist but I've had it over and over again...it's gotta mean something.

"I try to show mercy and forgiveness because Jesus calls us to love our enemies and do good to those who persecute us.

Some people seem to be obscenely proud of themselves for making that difficult."~Joshscorcher