#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
AmeriGEDDON Exclusive Release: Powerful Film Exposes Globalist Takeover Plan

05-07-2016, 09:36 AM #1
sPEktrall
Chaplain
AmeriGEDDON Exclusive Release: Powerful Film Exposes Globalist Takeover Plan

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
The following 1 user Likes sPEktrall's post:
  • MissCherokee

05-07-2016, 07:46 PM #2
Alex
Chaplain
Kinda hard to ignore that info whores logo. Agent Jones instantly destroys credibility on anything that's associated with him.

I find his following somewhat amazing seeing how many times he's been exposed to be yet another owned and controlled fear mongering puppet.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

05-07-2016, 07:59 PM #3
sPEktrall
Chaplain
(05-07-2016, 07:46 PM)Alex Wrote:  Kinda hard to ignore that info whores logo.  Agent Jones instantly destroys credibility on anything that's associated with him.

I find his following somewhat amazing seeing how many times he's been exposed to be yet another owned and controlled fear mongering puppet.

K......

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
  • MissCherokee

05-07-2016, 08:50 PM #4
Alex
Chaplain
(05-07-2016, 07:59 PM)sPEktrall Wrote:  K......

Heard of the Hampstead Case, with the little boy and girl being involved in satanic rituals?  
Infowhores will tell you it is a hoax.

Heard of a school shooting called Sandy Hook?  I'm sure you've seen Robbie Parkers smile, supposed father of "slain" daughter.  I won't bother to elaborate on the neighbor, Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines.   In fact i would rather debate Santa Clause is my estranged uncle then call Sandy hook a real event when all the evidence is brought forth.  But Jones will tell you kids died at Sandy hook.

Jones pushes the official narrative on all false flags from Boston Bombing to Brussels. If you think Jones is anti-establishment,  think again. Jones has been exposed repeatedly going as far back as the late 90's by William Cooper for one. While Cooper got a bullet from a black ops team in his own living room Jones goes mainstream with a multi million subscriber base on youtube.

Common sense has to scream at you that any threat to the powers that be is not given a microphone?
I have not even scratched the surface on the "agent in place".  

Like i said, Agent Jones discredits any pov solely by association.  Hes a fear monger / gate keeper on the elites payroll, nothing more. I stopped your video as soon as his logo appeared in the bottom right.

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • damien50

05-07-2016, 09:42 PM #5
sPEktrall
Chaplain
(05-07-2016, 08:50 PM)Alex Wrote:  
(05-07-2016, 07:59 PM)sPEktrall Wrote:  K......

Heard of the Hampstead Case, with the little boy and girl being involved in satanic rituals?  
Infowhores will tell you it is a hoax.

Heard of a school shooting called Sandy Hook?  I'm sure you've seen Robbie Parkers smile, supposed father of "slain" daughter.  I won't bother to elaborate on the neighbor, Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines.   In fact i would rather debate Santa Clause is my estranged uncle then call Sandy hook a real event when all the evidence is brought forth.  But Jones will tell you kids died at Sandy hook.

Jones pushes the official narrative on all false flags from Boston Bombing to Brussels. If you think Jones is anti-establishment,  think again. Jones has been exposed repeatedly going as far back as the late 90's by William Cooper for one. While Cooper got a bullet from a black ops team in his own living room Jones goes mainstream with a multi million subscriber base on youtube.

Common sense has to scream at you that any threat to the powers that be is not given a microphone?
I have not even scratched the surface on the "agent in place".  

Like i said, Agent Jones discredits any pov solely by association.  Hes a fear monger / gate keeper on the elites payroll, nothing more. I stopped your video as soon as his logo appeared in the bottom right.

How could I forget?  Im reminded in literally every single post  with his name mentioned. 

Literally...

Literally, in case I forgot to mention that... 

• damien50

05-08-2016, 01:14 AM #6
Alex
Chaplain
(05-07-2016, 09:42 PM)sPEktrall Wrote:  How could I forget?  Im reminded in literally every single post  with his name mentioned. 

Literally...

Literally, in case I forgot to mention that... 

My apologies. I run into alot of people who think Agent Jones is for the people when the opposite is true.
Assumed you to be amongst them.

Peace.

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • damien50, sPEktrall