#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The different types of symbols and important numbers

05-05-2016, 04:18 PM #1
RadiatingPositivity
Squire
Hey all. I was wondering if there was anyway you could post what you know about specific symbols and numbers of importance used by the different "Secret Societies". If you could, can you try to include the importance behind the numbers/symbols you present and any links to help identify them? I apologize ahead of time if there is another thread on here about this!

P.S. I hope everyone is having a great day, and if not, just know, it will ALWAYS get better if you want it to!
The following 1 user Likes RadiatingPositivity's post:
  • Trenton

05-05-2016, 05:27 PM #2
Alex
Chaplain
There are numerous codes they use, such as gematria. A guy by the name of Zack Hubbard on youtube teaches it for one so inclined.

The user Case here can tell you all you want to know about the various systems and he's a pretty good indicator of what happens to those that delve within them.

Personally i think they are all garbage.

لا حَوْلَ وَلا قُوَّةَ إِلا بِالله ... In English there is no power (including with numbers) until the Creator wills it. All the "codes" are gonna tell you is what they are planning. But none of it will come to fruition until the Almighty wills it.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

05-05-2016, 10:19 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
(05-05-2016, 05:27 PM)Alex Wrote:  There are numerous codes they use, such as gematria.  A guy by the name of Zack Hubbard on youtube teaches it for one so inclined.

The user Case here can tell you all you want to know about the various systems and he's a pretty good indicator of what happens to those that delve within them.

Case is like Jim Carreys character in the film 23

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko, Kung Fu

05-17-2016, 05:55 PM #4
waynecody
Squire
Read an interesting take on why symbols are so widely used rather than just a product/company's name.  To read the word (product/co. name) requires the right side of the brain.  To decipher a picture requires the left side of the brain.  To see the product/co. symbol AND it's word equivalent requires both sides of the brain working at the same time..... is instilled into memory to a greater extent.
The following 2 users Like waynecody's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton