#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Documentary with Stephen Fry- One eye goes reptilian!

05-05-2016, 04:48 AM #1
Vixy
Marshall

At 50:07 his one eye bcmes whitish or light in colour and his pupil really small. I wasnt looking for anything but this scared the hebee jebees out of me! Sad

Could Icke be right?
This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 04:50 AM by Vixy.
The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • tapirmusic, rocker

05-05-2016, 04:03 PM #2
rocker
Peasant
JESUS CHRIST! I love Stephen Fry, but this scared the hell out of me. I don't usually believe all this reptilian garbage however this certainly does not look like a glitch to me. Can you provide other sources to prove?
This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 04:04 PM by rocker.

05-05-2016, 04:11 PM #3
rocker
Peasant
(05-05-2016, 04:48 AM)Vixy Wrote:  

At 50:07 his one eye bcmes whitish or light in colour and his pupil really small. I wasnt looking for anything but this scared the hebee jebees out of me! Sad

Could Icke be right?

Actually, after looking more closely at the footage there does not seem to be an clear definition of a reptilian eye in any of the frames... Perhaps a high definition copy will be more revealing to whether this is true or false?

05-05-2016, 04:57 PM #4
RadiatingPositivity
Squire
I believe this is the moment on the video. Hope this helps those who cannot see it
This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 05:27 PM by RadiatingPositivity.
The following 1 user Likes RadiatingPositivity's post:
  • checkm8te

05-05-2016, 05:15 PM #5
Alex
Chaplain
(05-05-2016, 04:48 AM)Vixy Wrote:  

Could Icke be right?

Guy is possessed, almost everyone on tv these days is. Reptilian is disinfo.

Cue someone to point out they can easily give someone slit eyes through technology.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Tarikko, Vixy

05-07-2016, 10:34 PM #6
Vixy
Marshall
Yeah, as rocker said, this scared the hell ot of me aswell. I was just relaxing, watching a documentary when he got a look of boredom and smiles evilish and then BOOM! the eye and right afterwards, he looks nervous, putting his hand in front of his mouth like "Shit, what did I do?"

I also agree with that reptilians are demons but seeing it like this is really spooky, especially when I wasnt expecting anything.

Only thing to say is that Satan sure is agressive and doesnt give us one minut of a break.
This post was last modified: 05-07-2016, 10:37 PM by Vixy.

05-08-2016, 03:57 PM #7
Trenton
Justiciar
(05-05-2016, 05:15 PM)Alex Wrote:  Cue someone to point out they can easily give someone slit eyes through technology.

Id be the first to say "contact lens" but

No ones eye suddenly has a contact lens in it. 

Creepy. Sure doesn't look like a glitch.

Also creepy what he was saying during the moment his eye changed.
This post was last modified: 05-08-2016, 03:59 PM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.

05-08-2016, 04:13 PM #8
Trenton
Justiciar

A photo i took of myself while living in my last house, just a few months ago. In february. Id been taking several pictures each day to chart my hair growth. 

This house I lived in was heavily haunted, not by ghosts, but by demons, without a doubt. Mind, I didn't believe in demons before this unassuming little house....

Id been attacked several times weekly by these entity/ies.

When I caught this photo I got a gross feeling while looking at it. I tried telling myself its just my hair over my iris, but it just doesn't feel right to me. I've looked closely, and even thought of photoshopping the hair out of the way, to see my pupils orientation at that angle...but my eye just looks slit, I was looking AT the camera lens, not away, I always do when I take selfies. I didn't look like this in any of the other photos. I don't usually have such a glazed look in my eyes either.
This post was last modified: 05-08-2016, 04:16 PM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.

05-08-2016, 10:03 PM #9
Alex
Chaplain
(05-08-2016, 03:57 PM)Trenton Wrote:  
(05-05-2016, 05:15 PM)Alex Wrote:  Cue someone to point out they can easily give someone slit eyes through technology.

The screen is buried like 50 minutes into it.  I can't see them doing that on purpose with camera / technology tricks.

I will watch it later to hear what he's saying, i need to leave in a few minutes.

If you have entity problems at home play Surah Baqarah. It is pleasant to the ears even if you don't understand Arabic.  

Evil entities will leave the dwelling if you make it a habit to play it.

Edit:

Quote:but my eye just looks slit,

The pupil does look slit but it might just be the angle the image is taken. I can't tell.

Try listening to that surah i linked a few hours ago. Least 15, 20 minutes of it and see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Twitching, chest pains, ect.
This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 01:48 AM by Alex. Edit Reason: added

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

05-09-2016, 02:54 AM #10
Trenton
Justiciar
(05-08-2016, 10:03 PM)Alex Wrote:  
(05-08-2016, 03:57 PM)Trenton Wrote:  

The screen is buried like 50 minutes into it.  I can't see them doing that on purpose with camera / technology tricks.

I will watch it later to hear what he's saying, i need to leave in a few minutes.

If you have entity problems at home play Surah Baqarah. It is pleasant to the ears even if you don't understand Arabic.  

Evil entities will leave the dwelling if you make it a habit to play it.

Edit:

Quote:but my eye just looks slit,

The pupil does look slit but it might just be the angle the image is taken.  I can't tell.

Try listening to that surah i linked a few hours ago.  Least 15, 20 minutes of it and see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Twitching, chest pains, ect.

Thanks Alex, though, I have moved into an apartment since then. Id tried praying, reciting surah an nas, playing it aloud, praying to god my own way, and everything, these jerk demons didn't budge. Luckily since I've moved my life has changed dramatically. No more possessions, no more voices, no more thrown objects. They didn't follow me as far as I can tell.

Some demons are stubborn as all get out. Thank God I got away from them at least. It was the worst year of my life living in that horrible house. Blugh

When I did listen to the surah in the old house I felt calm. Whenever I listened to Christian prayer the demon would cause me to shake uncontrollably. I have no idea why. The surah made them leave me alone, but Christian exorcism prayers pissed them off i guess. Its a big reason im against casting out demons in Christ's name. Its horrifying to try to do so. At least in my experience.
This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 02:59 AM by Trenton.

The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko