#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Trudeau and Feminism

05-04-2016, 11:37 AM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/30/...15126.html

The article is about how Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada, giving advice to men on how to be a better feminist.

Don't get me wrong, Harper was bad, but he's just as bad but then again these puppet leaders were never meant to be for the good of the people. So tired of these moronic hypocrites. He sells billions worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia but then turns around and tells men how to be better feminists. Fuck morons like this and people like Trigglypuff.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 7 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • slave_of_God, Al Mualim, Tarikko, MissCherokee, Chief Commander, Freetoday, Stride

05-04-2016, 02:38 PM #2
damien50
Chaplain
(05-04-2016, 11:37 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/30/...15126.html

The article is about how Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada, giving advice to men on how to be a better feminist.

Don't get me wrong, Harper was bad, but he's just as bad but then again these puppet leaders were never meant to be for the good of the people. So tired of these moronic hypocrites. He sells billions worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia but then turns around and tells men how to be better feminists. Fuck morons like this and people like Trigglypuff.

At least you didn't get Obama?

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 4 users Like damien50's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko, Chief Commander, Freetoday

05-04-2016, 02:55 PM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(05-04-2016, 02:38 PM)damien50 Wrote:  
(05-04-2016, 11:37 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/30/...15126.html

Touche Big Grin

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 5 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko, Chief Commander, damien50, Stride

05-06-2016, 11:03 AM #4
Stride
Chaplain

Or the Polish treasonous lesbian Merkel.
The following 5 users Like Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God, Al Mualim, Tarikko, Chief Commander, damien50

05-06-2016, 04:14 PM #5
Freetoday
Justiciar

And his tranny, husband, and the "Drone Wars"... . Not to mention the legalization of civil u7nions being considered marriages, etc... .

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 3 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • slave_of_God, damien50, Tarikko

05-07-2016, 11:57 PM #6
MissCherokee
Knight

I totally understand your frustration. With so much more going on  in the world , it seems like trivial b.s. is what makes the news and politicians lips. With every faction of human being wanting labels and special treatment , it flies in the face of equality.

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

The following 1 user Likes MissCherokee's post:
  • slave_of_God

05-08-2016, 01:28 AM #7
Stride
Chaplain

IT BEGAN with Pierre Elliot Trudeau, who ruled as Prime Minister of Canada from 1968 to 1984.

The year “1984″ which saw the summation of Trudeau’s policies—namely the Jewification of Canada—is an apt metaphor for the police-state grip that Jewry now wields on the once sovereign and Christian nation of Canada, currently a vassal of the global Zionist beast.

Although some argue that Trudeau showed himself as an anti-Semite and pro-Palestinian, in reality, he bowed to Zionist pressure both from American and Canadian Jewry. 

With the rise of the Jewish Lobby in Canada after Israel’s Six Day War, it was the Canadian Jewish Congress, the Canadian Zionist Organization, and B’nai B’rith, that established the Canada-Israel Committee (CIC) to act on behalf of Jewish interests in all of Canada’s domestic and foreign affairs.

Today under the Harper administration, the Jewish Lobby has expanded its influence which enjoys total control over their Gentile pawn, Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, who, as the expression goes, “is more Jewish than the rabbi.”

“We are morally obliged to stand up to threats against Israel,” Harper recently vowed to a Jewish audience at a standing-room-only rented hall in downtown Toronto."

Harper’s “moral” fixation on Israel and disregard of Israel’s “immoral” genocide of the Palestinians notwithstanding, one is inclined to believe that Jewish money and votes is the “obliging” motive behind Harper’s avowals to his most favored constituency. 

And with such groups as the Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee; the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (Canada’s counterpart to America’s AIPAC); the Jewish Federations of North America; and the Jewish Defense League, the strangle hold of Jewry on Canada’s national policies is secure.

JEWRY SOUNDED THE DEATH KNELL of free speech in Canada in 1975.
When Trudeau’s invitation for a UN conference on international crime with PLO participation (holding observer status at the UN) to be held in Toronto was opposed by the Canadian Jewish Lobby, Trudeau caved in to the intense pressure. 
This was against the advice of his then Secretary of External Affairs, Allan McEachen, who wished to separate Canadian interests from Israel’s.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Zt4lL7n.jpg[/IMG]

The Toronto Star, then under the auspices of the Joseph Atkinson Foundation, a Gentile entity, decried the cancellation as a “humiliation” to Canada in “abandoning” principle and “giving into” threats.

The Zionist issue came to a boil when Israel’s Prime Minister, Menachim Begin, was invited by the Canada-Israel Committee to speak at Toronto’s Beth Zedek Synagogue. 

In a provocative speech, Begin called on Canadian Jews to press Trudeau to move the Canadian Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. If Trudeau refused, Begin urged his fellow Jews that they were to deny Trudeau’s Liberal Party their votes and support the Conservative Party instead.

Trudeau did refuse, noting that Jerusalem was “defined by the United Nations as one of the occupied territories.” 

As far as Trudeau was concerned, Begin’s visit amounted to an interference in Canada’s domestic affairs, resulting, (in what one minister observed), Trudeau harboring a “passionate hatred” for Begin and undergoing a “thorough exasperation” with “Zionist pressure groups.” 

But Jewry’s interference with Canada’s policies and its threat to free speech was not to be stopped.

With Canada’s Press and its most popular Television Network, Globalowned and controlled by the Jewish “Izzy” Asper family, (fierce Zionists, whose media empire began in 1975), any exposure of views critical of Jewish interests at the expense of Canada’s, was not permitted. 
Since 2003, Izzy’s son, Leonard Asper, has been running the show, (literally), in Canada’s propaganda dissemination, in which all budding journalists’ attempts to present a balanced view of Israel’s activities and policies were censured.

FREE SPEECH IN CANADA received 
its final blow in 1977, when, via fervent 
lobbying by the Canadian Jewish Congress 
and efforts by Toronto Jewish lawyer, Mark
Treiman, the Canadian Human Rights Act 
was enacted into law. 

The Canadian Human Rights Act made it a criminal offense to communicate by phone or Internet any material that “exposes a person or persons to hatred or contempt.” 

As Edgar J Steele, (now in prison for his own defense of truth), once put it, “hate speech is anything Jews hate to hear.”

The Canadian Jewish thought police, led by Harry Abrams of Bnai Brith, have enforcedthis law through variousharassments, prosecutions, imprisonments, and lately, assaults on academic freedom and YouTube videos.

Typical of such Jewish tyranny in silencing academic discourse was the cancellation of a debate to be held at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Black Studies professor, David Divine, was slated to go toe-to-toe with White Identity publicist, Jared Taylor, in a forum entitled, “Is Racial Diversity Good For Canada?”
But the Jewish Media Network, CanWest, run by Leonard Asper, condemned the debate as a meeting between a ‘naive black professor’ and a ‘pre-meditating racist.’ Caving into Jewry’s media pressure, the University cancelled the debate.

JEWISH POLICING of YouTube videos 
saw a recent offering by David Duke removed from a Canadian Website in April of 2011. 

Again, the Canadian Jewish Congress, those despisers of Canada’s freedoms, pressed charges of “hate crimes” against the Canadian Shia Muslim Organization, which was forced to remove Duke’s Video, entitled, “Zionist Running Dogs.”

In 2008, the Simon Wiesenthal Center forced Rack Force Web Hosting to ban this site, Real Jew Newsfrom its North American servers.

Without dispute, (you better not), in Canada — the keyboards, tongues, and pens of those yearning to tell the truth — are under the censuring eye of Big Brother Jew.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=705
This post was last modified: 05-08-2016, 01:42 AM by Stride.
The following 5 users Like Stride's post:
  • Kung Fu, slave_of_God, MainStreetFatCat, damien50, Tarikko

05-08-2016, 06:27 PM #8
Thunderian
Chaplain
Anyway ...

A friend of mine claims Justin Trudeau assaulted her in about 1999.  She was a newspaper reporter, working on a story about his brother's memorial, and she approached him at a function related to the memorial.

He was drunk, according to her, and pawed her breasts and rear end as she tried to speak with him.  She is a tough girl, but still pretty green at the time, so she asked him to stop -- instead of punching him -- and tried to be a good reporter and get the story.  He continued to feel her up, and she tried to get more firm with him, but at this point he was grabbing her by the handful.  She pushed him back and said he needed to stop.

"I can do what I want.  I'm a Trudeau," was what he said.

Some of his staff finally pulled him off of her and took him away.

My friend is not the type to make things up or exaggerate, and I believe this happened.
The following 1 user Likes Thunderian's post:
  • slave_of_God

05-08-2016, 06:56 PM #9
Stride
Chaplain
He's a controlled and protected system minion. Of course he can get away with sexual harassment and many other things. 

You only have to look south or across the Atlantic to see what the controlled and protected system minions get away with there.
The following 4 users Like Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko, damien50, Kung Fu

10-02-2016, 01:22 AM #10
MainStreetFatCat
Marshall
Justin Trudeau, the Pope of Feminism

The following 1 user Likes MainStreetFatCat's post:
  • slave_of_God