#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
the Illuminati

05-04-2016, 06:48 AM #1
Case
Marshall
i have now begun to see the illuminati coded everywhere....

wont be long before i meet somone now i suppose..................

Numbers for letters and letters for numbers - Gematria and numerology and off course the Amy code

05-04-2016, 03:09 PM #2
RadiatingPositivity
Squire
It is rather disturbing once you realize that their symbols are everywhere. Like most songs we listen to now-a-days.  The movies and television shows that subtly change our minds without us even knowing it. I don't even mean to do it anymore, but everything I hear I just somehow connect it to being something more than what is just being said. Maybe I am just a paranoid person. Who Knows! Hope all is well Friend!
The following 2 users Like RadiatingPositivity's post:
  • Floss, Open-Minds

05-04-2016, 03:46 PM #3
Lynniebits
Squire
So here is my question, what do we do about it?  I know the VC says he leaves that to us.  Personally I can't stand by and just watch this, for myself, my kids, my grandkids, my students.  What can be done?  Is there anything, is everyone just to afraid to say?  If so, what good is all of this knowledge?

...haven't decided yet.
The following 2 users Like Lynniebits's post:
  • Open-Minds, MissCherokee

05-04-2016, 05:56 PM #4
RadiatingPositivity
Squire
(05-04-2016, 03:46 PM)Lynniebits Wrote:  So here is my question, what do we do about it?  I know the VC says he leaves that to us.  Personally I can't stand by and just watch this, for myself, my kids, my grandkids, my students.  What can be done?  Is there anything, is everyone just to afraid to say?  If so, what good is all of this knowledge?

You must stay positive and happy! All behavior is infectious, and your energy and thoughts is what attracts the world around you! We all have the strength inside us to do amazing things and change the world around us, you just have to truly want/believe it. A positive attitude can go a long way!! You can't make anyone see anything they don't want to, but you can alter peoples moods with compliments and caring words, which puts them in a better place, which makes them want to compliment and share caring words with others. It's like when you see someone yawn and that, in-return, makes you yawn, and anyone who was watching you yawn, happens to have to yawn, from seeing you yawn(made that up on the spot so hopefully it makes some kind of sense to others haha). It's the same thing with a positive or negative attitude. I hope I was able to help and that I didn't just come off as a crazy person. lol
This post was last modified: 05-04-2016, 05:58 PM by RadiatingPositivity.
The following 4 users Like RadiatingPositivity's post:
  • BaronAmity, Lynniebits, Open-Minds, Goku

05-05-2016, 04:32 AM #5
MissCherokee
Knight
(05-04-2016, 03:46 PM)Lynniebits Wrote:  So here is my question, what do we do about it?  I know the VC says he leaves that to us.  Personally I can't stand by and just watch this, for myself, my kids, my grandkids, my students.  What can be done?  Is there anything, is everyone just to afraid to say?  If so, what good is all of this knowledge?

First of all , realize how powerful , you as an individual are . You are aware , and awake to things that most of humanity either doesn't bother with because they are too wrapped up in celebrity culture or dismiss out of hand because they believe those types of ' stories ' are written by kook , ' conspiracy theorists ' . 
   I too , have often thought , " What can I do?"  " Would I even be able to help expose this?" 
  The answer I got was , you have been empowered with some truth of hidden things ,not well known. Who is it that you can teach , or make aware , so at least they  would have a choice  whether they recognize it as evil or not? 
Those who are around you , your family , your children , etc,. Learn everything you can. There are some very good youtube.com channels , that  expose symbols etc,. with intelligence , calmness , and non abrasive ,  non crazy type ranting . These few specialized folk , really have it together and present it in a way that people can wrap their heads around. One in particular is at the forefront , and has almost 250,000 subscribers. He is quite talented , doesn't preach or condescend , yet reveals his talent for rooting out the 'hidden messages and symbols' in communications , ads , movies , shows , etc,. that he comes across or a  subscriber sends him.  This is  a suggestion  that can help IMO , so I'm leaving a link to the youtube.com channel . 
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheScariestMovieEver
 Don't let the name of the channel fool you , he is talking about the illuminati , and has a running narrative of videos that he points out , is of  ,  and created by ,  their ( illuminati ) beast system  meant for the masses. he calls it 
'TheScariestMovieEver'

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

The following 1 user Likes MissCherokee's post:
  • Lynniebits

05-05-2016, 10:38 AM #6
Case
Marshall
i have no idea what im supposed to do now that i see them......i see them everywhere, tv, out on the road, radio, kids tv, newpapers, magazines.........absolutley everywhere that u can think of....

Numbers for letters and letters for numbers - Gematria and numerology and off course the Amy code

05-05-2016, 01:52 PM #7
cookie
Marshall
How come he ^ got banned?
There are worse people here Huh

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.
The following 4 users Like cookie's post:
  • ayoosharose, Tarikko, Pront, Alex

05-05-2016, 05:45 PM #8
Alex
Chaplain
(05-05-2016, 01:52 PM)cookie Wrote:  How come he ^ got banned?
There are worse people here  Huh

Thats a good question. Never seen Case hurt anyone.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • ayoosharose, Tarikko, cookie, Pront

05-06-2016, 12:12 AM #9
drgrim
Squire
you have to share your knowledge the right way to people who wants to receive it,  its all about the one game chek out youtube channel nicholson1968 he just made a full documentary
The following 1 user Likes drgrim's post:
  • MissCherokee

05-11-2016, 10:45 AM #10
MinutemanX
Squire
Personally, I dont think the illuminati exist anymore- or if they do, its in the upper echlons of the scientific/atheistic community.

The real illuminati hate all to do with magic, witchcraft, religion etc.  They hate the idea of the supernatural.  Instead they worship man as god, erecting temples of reason as seen during the French Revolution.

What we're seeing these days is religious occult symbolism everywhere.  The back of the dollar, in all forms of culture, music, movies, and even in the idea of a new world order which was propogated by members of the religious occult.  The eye in the triangle and the all seeing eye are not illuminati. 

I personally think this comes from the Rosicruceans who have been the enemies of the Illuminati ever since they formed.  Blaming all the symbolism on the illuminati is a fantastic joke that shifts attention elsewhere.  

So I think that if the illuminati exist at all, they either still struggle against their Rosicrucian enemies or theyve joined them, finding common ground in their recognition of man being god.

I highly reccommend the book "Perfectibilists".  A super interesting and historical insight into these very secretive organizations.
The following 2 users Like MinutemanX's post:
  • Lynniebits, Lady